[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

Guest Premjeeth
If you want to remove JMLToday, please go to Program File/JMLToday folder, run file uninstall.mscr.

JMLToday will be remove but all its files is still in ROM.

Opera is availabe at its website, please install it by yourself.

SKTools is evaluation software, you can install later.

I have installed all of these. So just wanted to know is it possible for you to incorporate these into the ROM.

Guest sonblack
Thanks Sonblack.

Couldn't open Uninstall.mscr. It wasn't opening at all...

Only run it and wait a minute. After that, go back to Home, JMLToday disappear! :P

Guest contable
@ contable

thanks for the mind popping backgrounds! do u know a working ShakeAndSave screen cpature app, the one Dr.K used to have in his i900 ROMs? the one in this ROM isnt working coz i have to assgin to a hardware botton when i press it the expendable panels on JML will disappear.

The cooked in Pocket Screen works very well. Set the timer and the path. Mark "Exit application" and press capture...

Guest contable

Dear Sonblack,

please don´t cook in my work in your next release and maybe take down the actual downloads.

I would suggest to release a naked ultralite rom without any 3rd party software. The user should decide what he wants to install. :P

From the beginning on the JMLToday skin/mod project was only thought for my personal use. That I´ve released my work can be seen as a tribute to the modaco community I´ve learned and downloaded so much. ATM I´m working on a new version. Users who like it can visit my thread as usual.

One last word to the battery drainage: this is not caused by JMLToday. The main applications are programmed in C/C++ and not with Mortscripts like the most other titanium plugins. Users who are reading frequently here know that S2U2 has a higher battery usage...

Have a nice day my friend and don´t work to much. :(

Best regards

contable

@all: please don´t request to cook in commercial software like SPB Mobile Shell. A professional rom cooker like Sonblack will never do this.... Also don´t request to cook in software which can be installed to My Storage (Opera etc.).

Guest saahaa

can you make me happy master plz when cock like this rom WM 6.5.5 on this Build don't ignored Arabic language :P :(

Edited by saahaa

Guest contable
@ contable

your theme is by far the best today plugin, im loving it! keep up the good work!

Thanks for the flowers buddy !

The pussy pics look quite good on you phone. :P

I will release a "business trip wallpaper edition" in the next days... as some members have requested here...

Also I will give you an update for the weather app. "Los Angeles" isn´t displayed right...

Cheers,

contable

Guest Lancez
Thanks for the flowers buddy !

The pussy pics look quite good on you phone. :P

I will release a "business trip wallpaper edition" in the next days... as some members have requested here...

Also I will give you an update for the weather app. "Los Angeles" isn´t displayed right...

Cheers,

contable

sounds like a plan! thanks. i wonder who requeted "business edition", i hope NewForce is not one of those members lol

Guest speedfrog
Dear Sonblack,

I would suggest to release a naked ultralite rom without any 3rd party software. The user should decide what he wants to install. :(

+1 and with non samsung programs :P

Guest contable
sounds like a plan! thanks. i wonder who requeted "business edition", i hope NewForce is not one of those members lol

This time NewForce wasn´t involved. :P I hope you understand that I can´t make public who has requested the upcoming "Business Trip Wallpaper Edition".

Cheers,

contable

Guest contable
+1 and with non samsung programs :P

That´s what I meant: "naked ultralite rom". Let me talk to Sonblack about that...

Maybe we can have 300 MB free ram. I don´t know. In any case he´ll be able to cook and release faster as before...

Guest igorek

Great ROM thank you, Sonblack for providing it to us.

The only problem with the default skin is pop up bar that appears if you tap next to clock at the top of the screen. When you have total commander open, this area is used to navigate one level up in the tree folders. So now every time i am trying to go up the popup bar appears instead. I can't use total commander to navigate anymore that is reall pain as it's the best file manager imho. Is there any solution for this?

Guest contable
Great ROM thank you, Sonblack for providing it to us.

The only problem with the default skin is pop up bar that appears if you tap next to clock at the top of the screen. When you have total commander open, this area is used to navigate one level up in the tree folders. So now every time i am trying to go up the popup bar appears instead. I can't use total commander to navigate anymore that is reall pain as it's the best file manager imho. Is there any solution for this?

I think this issue can not be solved. The last time that the button in the right corner of Total Commander was working for me was when I was using Dr.K.´s first IA5 rom. What you can try is to calibrate the screen again. On my device I got working the 2nd button in the right corner.

Guest contable

@Lancez:

Some weeks ago I released the wallpaper that you are using:

post-502784-1267908204_thumb.png

If you like use the original one. It looks better.

Cheers,

contable

Guest igorek
I think this issue can not be solved. The last time that the button in the right corner of Total Commander was working for me was when I was using Dr.K.´s first IA5 rom. What you can try is to calibrate the screen again. On my device I got working the 2nd button in the right corner.

Is it possible to disable this popup bar or change the action area for it? I don't really use it and would happely trade it for a working total commander

Guest igorek
Base ROM is great but please remove JML, very confuse and messy

Totally agree, can we have JML removed please?. Don't like it at all it's still messy and buggy, SPB shell is way better

Guest sonblack

Hi, everybody

Nice to meet you here. Once again thank you so much for your interest!

I want to say that I like modaco community and I have some new friends here. So happy!

That's why I share my ROM (first time I shared the ROM out of PDAVIET).

Thanks for all your ideas!

Now, these are my opinions:

1. I make the ROM with basic functions as Windows Mobile has, sometimes, I add something for testing and improve them.

2. In my ROM, I never do it with commercial software for PPC.

3. Some softs will be added if it's useful and free.

4. So much your difference opinions which I can't do them into one ROM :P

5. I do it with my best power.

6. I make roms for me first and share them later.

7. I always make a rom as original ROM with some changes. I always keep basic applications from original one.

So, I only make rom with my capacity and free time, I like to cook rom everyday after working hour in my company.

Thank you for reading my opinions

Sonblack

Edited by sonblack

Guest sonblack
sonblack why u release a older build?

SB15 (23111-JC2)

i tot 23551 is newer?

Now, 23554 is latest from COM5, 23111 is also new but not from COM5

Edited by sonblack

Guest Lancez
@Lancez:

Some weeks ago I released the wallpaper that you are using:

If you like use the original one. It looks better.

Cheers,

contable

thanks it looks better now :P

Guest Lancez
Hi, everybody

Nice to meet you here. Once again thank you so much for your interest!

I want to say that I like modaco community and I have some new friends here. So happy!

That's why I share my ROM (first time I shared the ROM out of PDAVIET).

Thanks for all your ideas!

Now, these are my opinions:

1. I make the ROM with basic functions as Windows Mobile has, sometimes, I add something for testing and improve them.

2. In my ROM, I never do it with commercial software for PPC.

3. Some softs will be added if it's useful and free.

4. So much your difference opinions which I can't do them into one ROM :(

5. I do it with my best power.

6. I make roms for me first and share them later.

7. I always make a rom as original ROM with some changes. I always keep basic applications from original one.

So, I only make rom with my capacity and free time, I like to cook rom everyday after working hour in my company.

Thank you for reading my opinions

Sonblack

there you go, just like i told you before,do whatever you want, you are the chef! :P

SB14 is stable and fast, JML works a treat :(

thank you

Guest khomen

just flashed to SB14, was a hassle to delete all the S2U files, and i didnt really understand what was going on when JMLtoday was installing.

a part from that, seems good.

keep up the great work :P