[ROM] Omnia II feat. HTC Sense 2.5

Guest enrico988

Guest Man12529

Hi, i notice the HTC sense sms application won't work with contact name that have quote in them.. "". the quote will be truncate away and can't reply sms via it.. any fix?

Guest Basil Daniel

Hi Enrico

Would there be the slightest possibility of having your updated sense Rom this weekend?

I am so "hooked-up" to the wonderful Rom you have provided previously so as to find it unbelievable that this Rom can become even better!

Well done to all you cookers and code writers out there, who make us OmniaII fans happy for the choice we have made of having this phone rather than others...

Looking forward to your update.

Warmest wishes

Basil

Guest williamwong

Dear enric

It's you let us like the Omnia2..................... :huh: :P :blink: ..........Thanks again.............

Edited by williamwong

Guest Faisal Rz

I've been using your rom, rom you are really great and I liked it ...

but eventually I gave up because it always had problems with sms

but I'll keep waiting for your development and you do not need to rush to finish it later in order to get better results.

thank you for your great work :huh:

Guest shingers5

i am quite intrigued by this and eagerly awaiting new release. havent tried previous due to issued mentioned about sms. bet new one will be much better

Guest atoyer

Hey all,

First of all, thanks heaps for the rom. I'm loving it!

Is anyone else having issues with contacts not being able to be saved to favourites, they just don't appear when i try to add them? I'm not to concerned at the moment and am happy to wait until the next rom comes out and see if it happens again. The only thing I can think of is maybe I have to save them from the sim to the phone before trying...

Guest kydkylin

Hi,enrico988.

Is there some more news about your new rom?What's the new htc feature actually?

Any screenshots or video shows?

Thx :huh: :P

Guest williamwong
Hi,enrico988.

Is there some more news about your new rom?What's the new htc feature actually?

Any screenshots or video shows?

Thx :P :blink:

I also want to know.................... :huh:

Guest williamwong
well, i know the answer. omnia will run faster as htc. what could be the answer. htc is not better than omnia II.

Good answer............

Guest Basil Daniel

Hello Enrico

It is absolutely understandable that you have a personal life with a heavy time shcedule, from what I can remember...

I just thought that i should mention that we, "The omnia2 fans of yours in Crete", are eating our nails away with expectation of your new sense rom release!!!!

Looking forward to your update as to an approximate date or period of release...

Warmest wishes

Basil

Guest williamwong

Dear enrico988

How about the new version? Is it finished by you? could you answer our questions? Thanks.

Guest enrico988

At the moment my development is almost still since I'm very full of work, but not far from finish.

Sorry for the delays but I can't do this as a job...in the meantime you can try the other Sense2.5 rom that Rapid81 is uploading.

I think it will be a great rom too as Rapid's usual :huh:

See you soon.

Enrico.

Guest williamwong
At the moment my development is almost still since I'm very full of work, but not far from finish.

Sorry for the delays but I can't do this as a job...in the meantime you can try the other Sense2.5 rom that Rapid81 is uploading.

I think it will be a great rom too as Rapid's usual :P

See you soon.

Thank for your reply. I will support you forever!:huh:..........

Enrico.

Guest eXen The Cracker

I think it will be a great rom too as Rapid's usual :huh:

See you soon.

Enrico.

your's is the best. u r using latest windows version.

Edited by eXen The Cracker

Guest Ceco

I think it will be a great rom too as Rapid's usual :blink:

See you soon.

Enrico.

Every master of fine rom separately :P They are all masters of this opportunity to thank you for taking your valuable time :huh: We are waiting for your nice rom :o

Edited by Ceco

Guest Basil Daniel

Hello Enrico

After the ordeal I lived through with the otherwise wonderful rom Rapid created, I can say that I am really looking forward to your rom sooner rather than later.

Rapids rom is the fastest Sense rom I have come across. It is also extremely stable and memory usage is great but there is a serious issue with the active sync... Which I was not able to resolve no matter what i did...

Please release ASAP.

Warmest wishes

Basil

Guest takeuchie

hehe....enrico, how bout some teaser of ur incoming v2 rom..? :huh:

my wish is that it has.. :blink:

- full landscape capability

- video call support using HTC dialer

- full sense 2.5 capabilities..

- haret for dual-boot future android...? (optional)

looking so forward..enrico ftw.. :P

Guest enrico988
hehe....enrico, how bout some teaser of ur incoming v2 rom..? :huh:

my wish is that it has.. :o

- full landscape capability

- video call support using HTC dialer

- full sense 2.5 capabilities..

- haret for dual-boot future android...? (optional)

looking so forward..enrico ftw.. :P

Sadly I have to tell you the opposite, because:

-OpenGL drivers written by Ginkage/Chainfire can't handle the landscape (for now).

-For the videocall I literally searched all the internet to find a workaround for non-HTC devices, with no success yet.

-Do you mean all tabs avalaible till now?

-I'm not a linux/android guru who can do that, but there is a real progress in Android porting (here in the forum).

Sorry for giving this sad answer, but I'll give always my best to provide a good rom :blink:

Edited by enrico988

Guest NikAhmad
Sadly I have to tell you the opposite, because:

-OpenGL drivers written by Ginkage/Chainfire can't handle the landscape (for now).

-For the videocall I literally searched all the internet to find a workaround for non-HTC devices, with no success yet.

-Do you mean all tabs avalaible till now?

-I'm not a linux/android guru who can do that, but there is a real progress in Android porting (here in the forum).

Sorry for giving this sad answer, but I'll give always my best to provide a good rom :huh:

Actually after run fix and ameba 0.8c your rom are perfect 100% multi media, now i can run, garmin xt, play movie, you tube, google map, games, internet sharing, video call with samsung dialer, camera, everything......ok, we just need improvement on keyboard easy input, (openGL file by ginkage still need improvement), (waiting for nk.exe file to modify reserve memory by cmonex ), need to realised of 90% htc (rhodium sense)& wm 6.5.3 + 10% samsung (camera, touch player, video call dialer), the important thing is your study, do ROM as your hobby, tqvm