any one try the 0.0008.06 bin ???

Guest hoici

Guest hoici

I try the Acer Download tools to update the liquid , after that , i try to root the machine ,but after rooted the machine ,the monitor didn't show anything but the software is still running , is that new rom need the other one superboot file ??

or i use the wrong step to install the rom ???? and now i use malez' recovery to root the machine and it work !!!! but after i install the eVil Eclair 1.9 zip but its no network ????

Edited by hoici

Guest willyaranda
I try the Acer Download tools to update the liquid , after that , i try to root the machine ,but after rooted the machine ,the monitor didn't show anything but the software is still running , is that new rom need the other one superboot file ??

or i use the wrong step to install the rom ????

Actually the same for me.

I'm getting a black screen after installing superboot from malez.

Is there a workaround?

Regards!

Guest cllobera

Hi, Can anyone who test this rom, say something about battery.

Is it last the same as with 1.6 ?

How is compared with 1.6?

I want to install a 2.1 rom, try others before, but not happy with battery, so go back to 1.6

Thanks

PD. Sorry for my english

Guest MrVanes

Am I the only one not getting 'haptic feedback' switched of in this ROM? It's the vibrating feedback when touching the softkeys. I don't want it and switched it off, but they keep generating vibration as I touch them.

Guest umair9001
Am I the only one not getting 'haptic feedback' switched of in this ROM? It's the vibrating feedback when touching the softkeys. I don't want it and switched it off, but they keep generating vibration as I touch them.

Seems like a problem with the rom, we are unable to switch it off..

Guest umair9001
Hi, Can anyone who test this rom, say something about battery.

Is it last the same as with 1.6 ?

How is compared with 1.6?

I want to install a 2.1 rom, try others before, but not happy with battery, so go back to 1.6

Thanks

PD. Sorry for my english

The rom is pretty fast, but still i love to use the task killer..it makes things much faster and saves battery as well.. :P

Same here!

Guest Yuking

"ADB remount" does not work, ES file explorer can not root the system, either.

Only roor explorer can remount the system directories.

Guest MrVanes

Vache's superboot works, but I experienced some instabilities so I'm going to try malez root methods. Don't know if the instabilities are related but it's worth a try.

Guest ma4000

for me,this ROM is awkwardly slow.,application start-up takes ages,input methodes take several seconds to load everytime and homescreen isnt responsive at all.also,under "heavy" load (switching applications) music begins to stutter.

everybody says this ROM should be fast,but mine isnt at all,anyone with the same problems and maybe a solution?

mfg

Martin

Guest teunke99
"ADB remount" does not work, ES file explorer can not root the system, either.

Only roor explorer can remount the system directories.

Any info on the ADB not working thingy yet?

Danny

Guest teunke99
It works with the correct superboot....

//Nik

Hi Nik,

can you tell me which superboot you're using?

Tried Paul's, didn't worked. At the moment I only have Malezrecovery-0.4.3 installed

I've just flashed mine from 920Mhz 1.6 Donut.

And no, it's not faster than the 1.6 donut, but there has been a great improvement in the speed of the rom. Sometimes, I do get the odd 15 second wait just to open a menu.

Guest audiobastard

I've been using it for 24 hours now. Its so laggy its unusable. Not better than the roms based off previous liquid 2.1 bins. I'm going back to 1ghz 1.6 rom and homefully the htc EMI apk will work.

Guest audiobastard

pretty sure i did the wipes and besides, its not a new rom its a bin. I'll give it another go, but i doubt it will get much better with dalvik + data wipes. Crossing my fingers you're right though.

Guest vikings123
I've been using it for 24 hours now. Its so laggy its unusable. Not better than the roms based off previous liquid 2.1 bins. I'm going back to 1ghz 1.6 rom and homefully the htc EMI apk will work.

Me too. Mine showed SIM card not working, beside lagging. :P