AutoRecieve Enabled by mistake

Guest ajayashish

Guest ajayashish

my friend types in *#6984125*# and it gave a pop up saying AUTO RECIEVE ENABLED. Since then all calls are recieved automatically within 1 sec. I checked the Auto answer option in setting and it is still turned off. Please tell me what to do.

Is there any way this fone can be formatted just as we reinstall the OS in computer.

Guest jtbarredo
my friend types in *#6984125*# and it gave a pop up saying AUTO RECIEVE ENABLED. Since then all calls are recieved automatically within 1 sec. I checked the Auto answer option in setting and it is still turned off. Please tell me what to do.

Is there any way this fone can be formatted just as we reinstall the OS in computer.

Edited by jtbarredo

Guest bobbes
^^^ what is that...

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME

1. Make a backup of your phone

2. type in *2767*3855# This will initiate a Master Reset and will reset the device to manufacturer settings

This should help you

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MrWGT

Hi...

i did the same thing. Maybe funny to spy somebody - but not really funny on own phone... :huh:

I found a solution here at the forum: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1142370

Now my phone works again as it should!

Kind regards

Gerd