Task switching

Guest barrybryce

Guest barrybryce

My lovely shiny new HD2 doesn't have the horizontal bars and down arrow icon at the top right that I've been used to using for switching tasks.

I presumed it was just something that irritatingly doesn't exist any more, but I've noticed in screenshots people have posted that it's still there.

Can any kind person tell me how to make it appear?

My lovely shiny new HD2 doesn't have the horizontal bars and down arrow icon at the top right that I've been used to using for switching tasks.

I presumed it was just something that irritatingly doesn't exist any more, but I've noticed in screenshots people have posted that it's still there.

I assume you had some kind of 3rd party application manager previously?

Try something like Arksoft.

Guest barrybryce

Ah. Yes. Now you mention it, I remember buying the Tytn II and being delighted to discover that it already came with... erm... something by Resco? Shall go and explore the Kaiser forum!

Guest rameses

Barry,

I have an app like the one you describe, it's called Dutty's Task Manager. There's info on it and a whole load of other tweaks and tips here

Guest rameses
Crikey you guys get up early!

I agree, I installed Dutty's Task Manager and it gives the features you ask for.

I wasn't up THAT early. I think the BST/GMT settings need changing.

• 1 month later...
Guest amitsharma.atc

that is htc official task manager

you can find it easily on xdadeveloper.com

thanks