i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest corpisa

Krazy,

did you get your big weather icons that go in home tab from manila hottest themes thread? I ask you this because on your theme as I have notice before when I got the icons from that thread (I cannot see if they are right as I don't get those weather conditions here in Guatemala) but from HH_WEATHER_HOME_39 to HH_WEATHER_HOME_44 I have daylight images on your theme and on others I have them as night time images ;) so I´m not sure to what kind of weather description they correspond.

Testing latest rom on brothers omnia, I really love the carbon theme !!!!

slds,

krazyweathericons.zip

Guest DiNiko

Excellent project, astonishing UI - GR8 effort!!!

Congs, congs, congs ! ! !

Trying out M2D v2 G-Carbon 23559 and will report on issues while testing...

So far got only one hang while not responding to incoming call. Didn't reject, simply left the phone ringing and suddenly ... all went black and couldn't wake up by no means!

Power button on top of device was just randomly flashing and that was it. After soft-reset everything back to normal.

Kepp up the good work JN foundation!

Guest lsherif

Hi Jo,

Have seen your piece of Art " WAD2 City Lights " at the German Forum , can i ask you for the same in English, this looks really amazing.

Thx.

Edited by lsherif

Guest Krazy Radd

Sup everybody

Do u still have fun with JN ROM's ? ;)

Just kidding ;)

Well we are hoping and waiting for new 28xxx builds, coz this is the best ever for our ROM's 4 real.

Don't like 23xxx builds...I have the feeling that it contributes to slow.

Not stable enough. Off course, it can only be my imagination.

Greetz

JN Foundation

@All

I will not release my G-Carbon Theme as a CAB, sorry. This Theme was hard work and it is unique.

GRadd Stylez ba-ba-baby

Peace

Holla

I'm out

Thug Life ;)

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest andrew.mazlim
Sup everybody

Do u still have fun with JN ROM's ? ;)

Just kidding ;)

Well we are hoping and waiting for new 28xxx builds, coz this is the best ever for our ROM's 4 real.

Greetz

JN Foundation

@All

I will not release my G-Carbon Theme as a CAB, sorry. This Theme was hard work and it is unique.

GRadd Stylez ba-ba-baby

Peace

Holla

I'm out

Thug Life ;)

Greetings, dear Radd. I didn't test your later release, because I found the new firmwares not fast enough & stable, like the COM2/3s.

Is there any possibility to make a version of these AMAZING LOOKING roms, with COM2 or COM3 build? That would be marvelous, friend.

About the G-Carbon theme, of course NOT to share it! It's your visual (and everybody's speaks for these superb visuals). I would like to have it in other roms, but I agree with you.

Again, PLEASE, make a COM2 or COM3 versions of these "foundation" roms.

Guest MimomaN

Boom Boom Boom

Oh my god

they made it again ;)

Love you guys , JN Foundation FTW ;)

My friend i am still using your old rom , and still loving it

but i have just only one question , it's about the LG keyboard as well :

Is it possible to add support for other lanuages on LG keyboard?

same here , i need to install the Arabic language on the keyboard , please tell me how my friend

Edited by MimomaN

Guest Krazy Radd

sorry DawG

we dumbed it from LG Firm Version X and there was no arabic language. It only supports German and English.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest andrew.mazlim
sorry DawG

we dumbed it from LG Firm Version X and there was no arabic language. It only supports German and English.

;) ;) :P ;) ... So, arab friend, port the SPB keyboard and have fun.

Guest scb357

tried out the g-carbon rom only one problem at the min on the home screen its says call logs and when you press it, it brings up the camera how can i change it? thanx

Edited by scb357

Guest Ricardo Silva

Hi,

The ROM's looks very cool with a lot of nice features...

I've notice two things that are not working ok (or I'm missing something....)

1. I can connect to my wifi wlan and I can update the weather tab, but I can't browse the internet, enter facebook, update several applications, etc...)

2. In the weather tab I've deleted the city "Hamburg" and add my city, but in the home screen it appear always "Hamburg"

Edited by Ricardo Silva

Guest bigfoune
Hi,

The ROM's looks very cool with a lot of nice features...

I've notice two things that are not working ok (or I'm missing something....)

1. I can connect to my wifi wlan and I can update the weather tab, but I can't browse the internet, enter facebook, update several applications, etc...)

2. In the weather tab I've deleted the city "Hamburg" and add my city, but in the home screen it appear always "Hamburg"

soft reset

Unreal ROM guys! The visuals are amazing and its good to see everything works like a charm except for screen alignment,just loops.

Also how can I get rid of m2dtp I personally dont like and ive tried to unload it delete the plugin but it just comes back.

Edited by Sb.

Guest waldir
Sup everybody

Greetz

JN Foundation

We will be waiting for the new 28xxx cooked ROM and reminding you that other builds 236xx also have performed really well in our Omnias. Look forward in flashing the new cooked ROM soon...

Thanks for sharing your great work!

Guest MimomaN

Friends , i need a help on this link :

After changing the rom , i got deferent " adjust volume levels "menu , how to deal with it ??

this new menu appears when i used our JN Foundation's great rom

but i don't know how to deal with it , and how to compare it with the old settings i was using on my old rom

Edited by MimomaN