i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest Krazy Radd

@MimomaN

ok check this out bro

StartMenu_Grid_4.CAB

and the link from Handy Faq Honeycomb

@ock

I already got ur PN, need to talk to Jo first, coz this project ZUIF2 took us a long, very long fu%4in hard work.

We know that ZUIF2 is a hard one to make. So first we will kept our secrets. Well we'll think about it, aight :P

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest zagzag99

Tried it.

Looking nice

But I couldn't get it to work too much... it got stuck every now and then during working with it.

In 20 minutes I had to reboot 4 times. :-(

Guest jo-the-ripper

okay guys.

I took a consultations with Norrin. and we will take at first the zuif2 as secret. if the time has come we will share this with other cooks.

We are very pleased about you first feedbacks.

thank you

@zagzag99

did already tried to hard reset your phone?? sometimes you need to do more often

Edited by jo-the-ripper

Guest dreamnej

jo and krazzy thank you very much. beatiful roms. i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM6.5.X 23549 JN Foundation Neo Titanium Le Blanc Update Fix 04.04.2010 german lang. eng.lang please please please.

Guest corpisa
But I couldn't get it to work too much... it got stuck every now and then during working with it.

In 20 minutes I had to reboot 4 times. :-(

What were you trying to do? I have been playing with both versions (on my phone and on my brothers phone) for an hour and I found nothing wrong with them so far :P just some translations missing (zuruck, fertig, abrbruch :( ) on a couple of menus so far (when entering WEP key on wireless set up the soft keys are in German, when going deep on menus in samsung lite phone-book for example and trying to add a birthday to a contact everything is in German).

please share what happen specifically so chefs and forum members can look and help finding solutions if that´s the case...

slds,

Guest UbiMaiden
Hey bro no prob 4 us...

just give me some Screenshots to fix it in english

Garmin Xt doesn`t work, it hangs.

Finaly one manila ROM thad has weather city "add" :P

Still testing...

Guest Alien-Tech

Hehe ok.... I see OCK is on the hunt for novelties!

I can't help myself, I'll try this one today, even though I don't like M2D. Still SPB Shell fan :P

Guest Krazy Radd
Garmin Xt doesn`t work, it hangs.

Finaly one manila ROM thad has weather city "add" :P

Still testing...

that's because we add Registry Settings from the GSM Board....

I wil upload a CAB to have back the Standard Values, then u will have no prob with Garmin.

Guest UbiMaiden
that's because we add Registry Settings from the GSM Board....

I wil upload a CAB to have back the Standard Values, then u will have no prob with Garmin.

Dam thad was fast reply :P

Where should i put renamed txt file for GMaps? Under windows directory?

When i press launch browser nothing happens. I have installed Opera.

Guest Krazy Radd
Hallo Krazy Radd welcome back :( ....Nice to see u Again :( ...Thank for your rom "is great"

Hey bro thanks

it is not my ROM

IT IS THE JN FOUNDATION ROM, u feel me :P

Guest corpisa
Hey bro no prob 4 us...

just give me some Screenshots to fix it in English

I will, just browsing all the menus looking for shake & save or similar as i think the icons look so good that when I installed something I will need to change it´s icon so it goes with the whole phone theme, this is really a beautiful work you two made like i said earlier it reminded me shokka9's roms as you have skinned every menu in the phone, from start up animations, sounds, samsung lite applications, excellent dialer, great keyboard so far (just no xt9 in Spanish :P ) but I can leave with that, I wont install another one just yet as I´m enjoying the whole look of the phone a lot.

slds,

Guest yonn1981

Thanks for the ROMs ... Good job :P

Does these ROMs have the BTAR Fix? if yes, is it related to i908ZUIF2? I do have the i908ZUIF2 and i900XBIJ1 ROMs, so how you merged them? You just merged bluetooth drivers and some XIP modules?

Thanks in advance...

Guest jo-the-ripper

hi yonn1981...

we used all zuif2-drivers that fix the btar. also we ported the complete XIP-OEM-Kernel of zuif2...some applications and systemfiles are used from xbij1.

Edited by jo-the-ripper

Guest corpisa
When i press launch browser nothing happens. I have installed Opera.

everyone should say which version they are using, spiritu maligno or l'ombra oscura (they look similar but have some subtle differences) as I´m testing both right now I see SM has no browser set under M2DC settings and LO has internet explorer set as default so if nothing happens on yours you must have SM, just go to M2DC program and look for internet tab, there just browse to program files, opera and look for the .exe (it has to be installed on main memory I think) and apply, it should work now..

slds,

EDIT: sorry, no need to install on device memory, i think that´s only for Google maps to work on location tab.

Edited by corpisa

Guest yonn1981
hi yonn1981...

we used all zuif2-drivers that fix the btar. also we ported the complete XIP-OEM-Kernel of zuif2...some applications and systemfiles are used from xbij1.

Wow at last I found a great chef that don't ignore questions "Like some in this forum" :P

Thanks for answering my question,

Now may I ask my last question? I and my friend want to update our kitchen "not German or English " with i908ZUIF2 - we understand the IMGFS OEM Drivers part, but how you ported the XIP-OEM-Kernel? Did you patched the nk.exe? If so can you share it please "the nk.exe" ?

Thanks and sorry if I make you feel bored :(

Guest Krazy Radd
how to fix the little bits of german when entering a WEP code would be great

as I already said, we need Screens to fix that in english

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest ErolD

Fantastic Roms! However my TomTom doesn't work with these both roms. I've seen such an error for the first time, flashed at least a hundred different roms but never had such a problem.

Tomtom v.7.917 is giving ''Your device is not compatible with this version of TomTom NAVIGATOR'' error.

Would you guys help me in this issue?

Thanks.

Guest Krazy Radd
Fantastic Roms! However my TomTom doesn't work with these both roms. I've seen such an error for the first time, flashed at least a hundred different roms but never had such a problem.

Tomtom v.7.917 is giving ''Your device is not compatible with this version of TomTom NAVIGATOR'' error.

Would you guys help me in this issue?

Thanks.

Please check Post #68