i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest andrew.mazlim

K.Radd, naughty boy!

I checked your german page and I've seen too many new releases the "JN" made this month!!!!!!!

Are we'll be lucky to flash new release in english versions too???

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi,

Can anybody Plz upload Spiritu Malingo build 23563 again.

Thanks.

Sorry friend, I have all this topic's roms, but today (and a couple of days before), my network connection has lots of lags and I can't upload a large file - like a rom.

If nobody upload it, I'll try during the weekend.

Guest corpisa

can someone using sense rosso or another build from the JN Foundation that has S2P install by default with rom post some screen shots of al the

Edited by corpisa

Guest mobilefox
can someone using sense rosso or another build from the JN Foundation that has S2P install by default with rom post some screen shots of all the S2P settings? (General, Power, Appearance, Others and Advance) :rolleyes:

i just installed S2P on Spiritu Maligno and I´m having trouble dismissing son task alarms, no matter what snooze and dismiss keep going until I hit where it says Tap here to cancel but on sense rosso one slide on snooze or dismiss was enough.

I´ll post a yousendit link in a while, it has a download limit and a time limit but it seems that matter which/where/how a try those upload sites they never finish my uploads correctly so I hate those F.... sites and this is the best I can do for now.

slds,

EDIT: Here is the link for your file, which will be available for 7 Days or 100 downloads

Spiritu Maligno :D

Thanks a lot Bro,

Downloading..........

Guest mobilefox
Thanks a lot Bro,

Downloading..........

Hey Corpisa,

Thanks for the rom,loaded and enjoying the same.

I have noticed one thing:

if you change the browser or default browser from IE to say Opera Mini using M2DC the M2D does not load.

It keep asking "Tap here to load M2D".

Rest is an fantastic rom...

Have you tried Neo Titanium so far, looks good.

Guest corpisa
Hey Corpisa,

Thanks for the rom,loaded and enjoying the same.

I have noticed one thing:

if you change the browser or default browser from IE to say Opera Mini using M2DC the M2D does not load.

It keep asking "Tap here to load M2D".

Rest is an fantastic rom...

Have you tried Neo Titanium so far, looks good.

I'm almost sure this is cause by either todaycalendar or todayagenda. I have seen this before with other plug ins, let's remember this agenda tab is not M2D default but a soft reset is enough to get everything back to normal, it's a little pain in the neck but in ok with it.

slds,

Guest andrew.mazlim

Nothing new, eh? From K.Radd, I mean. I checked his german site and I saw a couple new releases, a couple of weeks ago...

No rumors for new english versions?

Guest Omniafreak93

Is there any way to fix XT9 in another language to the LG Keyboard? Can't use the rom if i don't have my language :/ That sucks because this is a damn fine rom! Great job :rolleyes:

Guest anochampions
Is there any way to fix XT9 in another language to the LG Keyboard? Can't use the rom if i don't have my language :/ That sucks because this is a damn fine rom! Great job :rolleyes:

+1!!!!

Guest isticook

HI Krazy R. I use ZUIF2 i908 Vs. WM XBIJ1 6.5.X build 23,549 Manila2D Spirito Maligno 25.04.10US and V2 are very pleased, is the best work I've seen. You 're the best But I do not go play a little problem with ex-Ferrari GT sensor evolution, caxixi ... who have gone before, can you help me what should I do? Thank you so much and sorry for my English. (I have a Samsung Omnia i900)

Guest andrew.mazlim

Why don't using another input? Like Resco keyboard or SPB?

Guest Omniafreak93
Why don't using another input? Like Resco keyboard or SPB?

Ye, i found a samsung keyboard cab and working T9. Thanks anyways! :rolleyes:

Guest X-pro

you can use omnia lite keyboard. Hold xt9 button down on keyboard to change layout, included are qwerty, keypad and phonepad . Same languages as original keyboard. After install you might not be able to get lg keyboard back

omnia_lite_keyboard.cab

post-504427-1274640801_thumb.png

Edited by X-pro

Guest andrew.mazlim
Ye, i found a samsung keyboard cab and working T9. Thanks anyways! :rolleyes:

Yea, but is not so cool (good looking) like LG or other. Except if you found an old one, by Sector (with nice black skin).

Guest melburnian
which one? they are all very cool :D !!

Just put my mark on Spiritu Maligno with some Krazy help :rolleyes: and it´s ready for some action and as usual black is my favorite color....

slds,

PS. My cousin trimmed down a little bit email background just in case someone wants a cleaner look get attach file

corpisa,

can you share this theme? It looks very sleek and classy...

Guest andrew.mazlim
Is there any other link for build 23563 Manila2D V2 G-Carbon ROM except Megaupload?

Ouaou, mate. You posted the entire page of K.Radd! Generally, we don't quoting the entire page (with images) of a post, just the main texting.

I'll try to upload it in another one; do you like the MediaFire (it's my favorite)?

Guest andrew.mazlim
corpisa,

can you share this theme? It looks very sleek and classy...

You didn't post an image. What theme you need?

Guest zyonbv

Hello,

yesterday I brought the Samsung Omnia 8GB. Since yesterday I'm trying to install this Rom but I can't get it done. After pressing the button to shut down the device I want to start it with the cable connected to run in bootloader mode but pressing the button is not enought. I have to press the reset button or to unplug and plug the cable. When the rom detects the PDA and the Start button is enable I Start the update process and stuck on EBOOT downloading 0%.

I have activesync 4.5

I have the modem drivers

I have windows XP

In bootloader mode driver installation pops up with installing i908 (but the device is i900)

I've tried on two PCs!

I've searched a lot before posting here

any help please?!

Guest X-pro
Hello,

yesterday I brought the Samsung Omnia 8GB. Since yesterday I'm trying to install this Rom but I can't get it done. After pressing the button to shut down the device I want to start it with the cable connected to run in bootloader mode but pressing the button is not enought. I have to press the reset button or to unplug and plug the cable. When the rom detects the PDA and the Start button is enable I Start the update process and stuck on EBOOT downloading 0%.

I have activesync 4.5

I have the modem drivers

I have windows XP

In bootloader mode driver installation pops up with installing i908 (but the device is i900)

I've tried on two PCs!

I've searched a lot before posting here

any help please?!

1 power off phone

2 shutdown firewall, antivirus and disconnect internet from pc

3 start flash program

4 connect phone

5 power on phone

6 press start button in flash program

You might already have done it that way, but just need to be sure, so it's possible to isolate the problem

Edited by X-pro

Guest andrew.mazlim

I just realized, K.Radd & Jo-the-ripper didn't write somewhere how much memory free, each one of these roms has.

(Except if I didn't see it...) They wrote the Pagepool, the storage capacity, but no memory free note.

Can someone write it for each one of them?

Guest zyonbv
1 power off phone

2 shutdown firewall, antivirus and disconnect internet from pc

3 start flash program

4 connect phone

5 power on phone

6 press start button in flash program

You might already have done it that way, but just need to be sure, so it's possible to isolate the problem

When I connect the phone, automatically powers on! I've tried it 1000 times and I got the same result! Is there any solution?!

Is there any way to enter in Bootloader mode for program to detect de PDA beside the "Connect the Phone and Power ON" ?!

Edited by zyonbv