i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest andrew.mazlim
Wow!very pretty!I like too!thanks

The only "problem"is the lg xt9 keyboard's bug..i have installed the default omnia keyboard,but I can't because "i don't have permissions" :(

is there any patch?I had try resco keyboard,but there was several problem..actually i have omnia lite keyboard,but is very very slow to response.

any suggestions? :(

Glad you like it...

Pay a buck and buy SPB keyboard, the best input to me.

Guest 4l3554ndr0
Glad you like it...

Pay a buck and buy SPB keyboard, the best input to me.

I have seen the preview and I find the demo version and I be okay with you..this is very very good keyboard..there are many skin also,thanks! :(

Guest 4l3554ndr0

another thing:i try to install tcpmp omnia phenom 3,but I can't because Ihaven't sufficient system permission..I try to install sdk cert,but it's the same..

How can I do?same error in the omnia original keyboard..

Guest Herc73
here you go..

Excellent thanks Tobias!! Sorry for delay in replying been doing family stuff!!

Can anybody describe how the panel in the sense rosso theme is created for the notification panel or if these panel are downloadable individually??

Thanks!!

Guest gabi123

Hi all!

First of all,

I'm using the G-Carbon M2D ROM, congratulation, the best ROM whatever I've seen on Samsung i900 Omnia, but I have a small question:

- How can I disable the fetching the wheater data from whater tab to home screen?

Thanks, and I'm sorry for my bad english!

gabi123

Guest andrew.mazlim

STOP ASKING for the "JN Foundation" roms' THEMES, because they'll not give them to you... These requests are written (again) for weeks, from other users. K.Radd said, you may use the roms and enjoy their themes.

It's annoying asking someone's half work (a theme), without using his entire work (a rom). Why don't you flashing their roms and use these themes?

Guest bongdapogi

Hi guys, I want to flash the M2D v2 carbon GT, may I ask what does "Info: No Customer.csc (is no longer needed) & No Phone.bin included" means?

and

"4. For better stability especially M2D V2 we recommened to flash phone.bin ZHIE1 or the PUJA1 phone.bin." how to flash these?

Thanks!

Edited by bongdapogi

Guest andrew.mazlim
When will be some new ROM's? :)

Actually... YEA!

"Obi-One" (K.Radd), you wrote a couple weeks ago (if I'm right), you may post some new english updated roms. Any news?

Guest kennethchia

i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Manila2D V2 G-Carbon Update 24.04.10

this rom very very cool :) thanks you :) :) :)

Edited by kennethchia

Guest Mothamoz

Sup Krazy & Jo!?

Using ur m2d v2 g rom man, its awesome great work! 1 question tho; Which phone part would you recommend me flashing of the 2 mentioned in the 2nd post i believe? I'm using DXID1 now. And after i flash the phone part you guys recommend for the better stability, do i need to do a hard reset for it to fully function or is that not needed when flashing a phone part?

Thanks in advance, eagerly awaiting a reply :)

Guest Rebels
what about the new rom for omnia from omnia b7300?

They have cooked 1 but german don't know if they have plan to cook it in english...but it looks cool anyway. :)

Guest leap_ahead
They have cooked 1 but german don't know if they have plan to cook it in english...but it looks cool anyway. :)

hm ok thanks

Guest Mothamoz
Sup Krazy & Jo!?

Using ur m2d v2 g rom man, its awesome great work! 1 question tho; Which phone part would you recommend me flashing of the 2 mentioned in the 2nd post i believe? I'm using DXID1 now. And after i flash the phone part you guys recommend for the better stability, do i need to do a hard reset for it to fully function or is that not needed when flashing a phone part?

Thanks in advance, eagerly awaiting a reply :)

Well, could anyone please answer?

Guest mmilec2

i like your rom .

link for

i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium Sense Rosso 27.04.10

are not working.

please upload

tnx.

Guest kennethchia
Actually... YEA!

"Obi-One" (K.Radd), you wrote a couple weeks ago (if I'm right), you may post some new english updated roms. Any news?

hi friends can u help me?how to changer battery icon (orange) color to green color? i like green color

sorry for my bad english

post-571603-1276610969_thumb.png

Guest pop6918

can anyone provide like to download i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium Sense Rosso 27.04.10? original mega upload link is down. thanks