i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest masoud 555

hi.sory for my english .i have 1 problem with v2 carbon.optical mouse(hard key) can,t work plz help me.when i flash to another rom i haven,t this problem.i just have this problem in this rom .i very like this rom.sory for my english

Guest andrew.mazlim
You don't need to double post, just edit your first post :(

Right. Thxs for the note. Anything else, because YOU TOO wrote a useless post?

Guest Hammad16

Ok guys i installed this ROM the M2D Carbon version. Its the most beutiful ROM out of the last dozen roms i have tried recently. Only a few problems:

1: When i go to new message window. The menu there is sort of bugged. THe bottom menu buttons dont change untill unless i click on them a couple of time and then they would go to being normal. Thats very annoying actually. I even removed the ROM and went back to some other ROM once but then realized the Amazing and beautiful s2u2 and m2d clocks and themes supercede this problem...lol.

2: The today background is awesome on mainpage but it kinda gets annoying when u r trying to read a sms on it in manilla.

3: the Easy Today icons on M2D page work only ONCE when clicked and dont work again untill unless i change the manila page to lets say sms one and get back. That really made me even remove that addon.

Rest it really is a COOL rom. Thanks

Looking forward for new and improved versions :(

/Cheers

Guest Mothamoz
Right. Thxs for the note. Anything else, because YOU TOO wrote a useless post?

You just did the same, now don't tell me I'm doing the same too since I see the date you joined and your post count, so I as a matter of fact know you spam loads of crap, so shut it.

Guest ShanMu

Thanks for the very nice looking ROM. I flashed few days back and very happy with the performance. Request your help/suggestions for the following issues:

1. Battery is getting drained faster

2. Time changes automatically

Request your help.

Shan

Guest andrew.mazlim
Ok guys i installed this ROM the M2D Carbon version. Its the most beutiful ROM out of the last dozen roms i have tried recently. Only a few problems:

1: When i go to new message window. The menu there is sort of bugged. THe bottom menu buttons dont change untill unless i click on them a couple of time and then they would go to being normal. Thats very annoying actually. I even removed the ROM and went back to some other ROM once but then realized the Amazing and beautiful s2u2 and m2d clocks and themes supercede this problem...lol.

2: The today background is awesome on mainpage but it kinda gets annoying when u r trying to read a sms on it in manilla.

3: the Easy Today icons on M2D page work only ONCE when clicked and dont work again untill unless i change the manila page to lets say sms one and get back. That really made me even remove that addon.

Rest it really is a COOL rom. Thanks

Looking forward for new and improved versions :(

/Cheers

Good choice, mate. I was a "G-Carbon v2" fan, until I found the very same build (23563) from OCK, but "UltraLite" - and I choose that, because I don't using all these apps included in "G-Carbon".

1. What do you mean, mate? When you getting a new SMS and you tapping on the M2D SMS screen and moving to Message window to reply? I NEVER had problem, bro.

2. Yes, you're right. That "Carbon" wallpaper is not the best for reading SMS texts. Try another, mate; use the M2DCustomizer and put another one.

3. You meaning the apps bellow the clock, in M2DTP pannel? I can't recall if they worked only once. But, I wanted PhoneEX Today pannel (for missing calls and such), so I removed that apps and I replaced them with the PhoneEX pannel.

Generally, you need to make your own changes. I never leaving a "full" rom without changes; because, it's quite reasonable, your needs can't be the same with the "cooker's", right?

If you are an experienced user, you may try the rom I'm using - it's TOTALY THE SAME build with this "G-Carbon's" - but you need to install MANUALY ALMOST everything, because that rom I'm talking about is totaly "naked".

Cheers.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest hnada

dear all, i used the carbon theme rom then i changed to titanium, in both roms i figured that the battery drains veru fast, i'm using PUJA1 phone part. any one have figured the same or could provide me with a solution, thanks for your help

Guest yougz
I'm wondering... Is there ANYONE German user (from us, here), to visit the "JN's" GERMAN site of theirs and tell them..., we (here) REALLY-REALLY expecting/waiting new updates?!

Hi Andrew do you have the web address for those german chaps

Guest Hammad16
Good choice, mate. I was a "G-Carbon v2" fan, until I found the very same build (23563) from OCK, but "UltraLite" - and I choose that, because I don't using all these apps included in "G-Carbon".

1. What do you mean, mate? When you getting a new SMS and you tapping on the M2D SMS screen and moving to Message window to reply? I NEVER had problem, bro.

2. Yes, you're right. That "Carbon" wallpaper is not the best for reading SMS texts. Try another, mate; use the M2DCustomizer and put another one.

3. You meaning the apps bellow the clock, in M2DTP pannel? I can't recall if they worked only once. But, I wanted PhoneEX Today pannel (for missing calls and such), so I removed that apps and I replaced them with the PhoneEX pannel.

Generally, you need to make your own changes. I never leaving a "full" rom without changes; because, it's quite reasonable, your needs can't be the same with the "cooker's", right?

If you are an experienced user, you may try the rom I'm using - it's TOTALY THE SAME build with this "G-Carbon's" - but you need to install MANUALY ALMOST everything, because that rom I'm talking about is totaly "naked".

Cheers.

Thanks for your advice. Well i guess i am gonna use this ROM... and maybe try something different and manual once i am over with myy exams :(

But the bottom bar bug problem while writing a new sms is there. My friend also installed the ROM he also has this problem.

I like adding Phone Ex panel but it makes the screen too over crowded so i completely removed that panel... i guess it looks fine this way.

Thanks

Guest andrew.mazlim
Thanks for your advice. Well i guess i am gonna use this ROM... and maybe try something different and manual once i am over with myy exams :(

But the bottom bar bug problem while writing a new sms is there. My friend also installed the ROM he also has this problem.

I like adding Phone Ex panel but it makes the screen too over crowded so i completely removed that panel... i guess it looks fine this way.

Thanks

Oh, do you mean (by saying "bottom bar mess") there is a strange issue when you need to write? I think I had it too, but it's NOT about the rom, it's about the BUILD (23563)! Use the Favorite Hack OMNIA and set the keyboard to AUTOMATICALY "pop-up"!

Of course, mate, the Home screen it's way too crowded; you must choose WHAT you want the most - these apps in M2DTP pannel or the PhoneEX pannel? I want the missing calls indicator, so I'm using ONLY the PhoneEX with M2DTP (I removed all the rest apps - you can set the side hard keys for these!).

Guest Hammad16
Oh, do you mean (by saying "bottom bar mess") there is a strange issue when you need to write? I think I had it too, but it's NOT about the rom, it's about the BUILD (23563)! Use the Favorite Hack OMNIA and set the keyboard to AUTOMATICALY "pop-up"!

Of course, mate, the Home screen it's way too crowded; you must choose WHAT you want the most - these apps in M2DTP pannel or the PhoneEX pannel? I want the missing calls indicator, so I'm using ONLY the PhoneEX with M2DTP (I removed all the rest apps - you can set the side hard keys for these!).

WoW. Thanks alot dude. That keyboard fix worked and its ALL set again :(

Now this rom wud be better than anything only if Drained less battery.

Guest andrew.mazlim
WoW. Thanks alot dude. That keyboard fix worked and its ALL set again :(

Now this rom wud be better than anything only if Drained less battery.

No problem, glad I helped.

About the battery, DON'T USE the recomended radios K.Radd is writting in his first post of this topic! Of course, K.Radd tested these radios and they're playing fine with "JN" roms, but USE OTHER radio instead!

I'm using XBIC1, a GOOD "ballanced" radio (quite good in everything).

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Hammad16
No problem, glad I helped.

About the battery, DON'T USE the recomended radios K.Radd is writting in his first post of this topic! Of course, K.Radd tested these radios and they're playing fine with "JN" roms, but USE OTHER radio instead!

I'm using XBIC1, a GOOD "ballanced" radio (quite good in everything).

I have been using that DXIA2 radio, for long. I guess its this ROM which is using my battery alot now. Previously i used to get like 3 days plus battery time but now its less than 2 days :(

I guess i am gonna use this ROM for another week or so and see if JN gets an update. They should :(. I just have a habit of keep changing ROMS every few weeks lol. I start getting bored with same looks. Hahaha

Guest andrew.mazlim
I have been using that DXIA2 radio, for long. I guess its this ROM which is using my battery alot now. Previously i used to get like 3 days plus battery time but now its less than 2 days :(

I guess i am gonna use this ROM for another week or so and see if JN gets an update. They should :(. I just have a habit of keep changing ROMS every few weeks lol. I start getting bored with same looks. Hahaha

Like I told you, for battery life/Wi-Fi/GPS etc., responisble is NOT the rom only, but radio too.

Infact, the radio is 60-70% responsible!

It's not the "G-Carbon" rom, bro. Try another radio. Try what I'm using and see if there is difference. I'm not using much my phone daily, so with that rom & radio I'm using (check my signature), I have OVER 5+ days standby time.

Hello,

i have your "i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Neo Titanium Le Blanc 25.04.10" rom and i try to update s2u2 to the 2.42 release.

All is working but i have lost your rom's s2u2 theme, can you give me it back for download ? I prefer's yours than the original.

Thank you in advance.

Guest pc-fixer

Hey

i want to flash my phone back to an older i900 rom but my windows can't instal i908 modem drivers so i can't flash it back.

Help! (A)

Guest nikkodonatte
Hey

i want to flash my phone back to an older i900 rom but my windows can't instal i908 modem drivers so i can't flash it back.

Help! (A)

if you flash on windows 7 with grandprix you don´t need i908 modem drivers to be installed, because grandprix takes total control before SO start and this ROMs didn´t have phone.bin.

I hope you understand my bad english.

Guest lobomarino
Hey

Help! (A)

Of course you ask them because the ROM is for i908, just reboot your PC and then launches the Grand Prix and load the ROM and performs the process will not have driver's problem now .-

Guest lobomarino
hi.sory for my english .i have 1 problem with v2 carbon.optical mouse(hard key) can,t work plz help me.when i flash to another rom i haven,t this problem.i just have this problem in this rom .i very like this rom.sory for my english

Of course you can not run the mouse as it directly is off, and also in WM6.5 Micro$oft did not give importance to its use as significantly improved by making it more friendly interface Touch.-

Guest drdi3
:)

selam kardes. bana bu temanin hangi surumde olgunu soyler misin? aynisini istiyorum. tesekkurler.

hey there bro. could pls tell me which version is that one? I want the same. thanks.