i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest scorpy2010
Well... These TWO cheffs, are working TOGETHER, making IDENTICAL roms (with different themes, buttons, icons, wallpapers, sounds) and the ONLY difference between them (except the visual part), is some tiny personal settings!

Also, the maker of "G-Carbon", as I told you, is one of the LAST GREATEST "good-old" cheffs, very-very popular and famous (Krazy Radd); the other cheff (who made the rom you're using), never heard him before - but of course, he SHOULD be good, to working together with the GREAT Krazy Radd.

Now... It's YOUR CHOICE! I said what I had to say...

Also, THIS topic here is "DEAD" for quite long time, by now - because these two cheffs are GERMANS, they done these few ENGLISH roms and... turned back to their own German site and making their GERMAN roms!!! I spoke some times with Krazy Radd and he doesn't know if he ever work again with these ones here or if he'll make new ENGLISH roms!

Got now the "whole picture"?

So, do what you like...

Very very very Thanks!! It solved my problem, my setup was wrong because this rom has the COM4 port by default to the program, I chose COM3, the COM9 for hardware and I chose COM3: COM3 for GARMIN and does my GPS work fine!!!!!!, I love this rom an this THEME jejej really are geniuses.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Very very very Thanks!! It solved my problem, my setup was wrong because this rom has the COM4 port by default to the program, I chose COM3, the COM9 for hardware and I chose COM3: COM3 for GARMIN and does my GPS work fine!!!!!!, I love this rom an this THEME jejej really are geniuses.

Well, that's sounds great.

Guest andrew.mazlim

F*CK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"OBI-ONE"! You made it! When is the release?... Now, yesterday??? Loool!

Can't wait!

I hope for a black theme again, bro!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest folderman

Sorry, but is my first post and I donĀ“t know where is the fast reply, Ā” I found it late !, is the emotion...... Sorry again to all of you and congratulations for this great site.

Guest gazro2000

Well I was going to get rid of my i900, some excellent chefs out there but always some reliabilty issues. Then I thought why not try one of these roms, I am well pleased I did. Krazy Radd & JN Foundation Roms are the best I have ever used, no problems at all and very stable. 2 weeks of use now and very impressed, this chef really knows how to make a stable rom.

Big thanks

Gaz :lol:

Edited by gazro2000

Guest CRAZY1JACK

i downloaded Foundation Neo Titanium Le Diable 250410US

for my samsung omnia i9oo

everything works

i have now one problem

my active sync doesn't work anymore!!!! :lol:

i can get in my phone anymore

if i want to use my usb connection

Guest bigfoune
i downloaded Foundation Neo Titanium Le Diable 250410US

for my samsung omnia i9oo

everything works

i have now one problem

my active sync doesn't work anymore!!!! B)

i can get in my phone anymore

if i want to use my usb connection

do a hard reset !! with a usb connection :lol:

Guest Alien-Tech

Am I the only one who doesn't see any screenshots as everybody else are shouting this is beautiful?

EDIT: Just realized that pictures are uploaded somewhere, my work computer has blocked access to! Will see them when I come home!

EDIT1: Stupid me!!! Why the hell do I own Omnia for? :lol:

Edited by Alien-Tech

Guest Alien-Tech
try here Omnia - Norrin Radd

slds,

Yep I saw the screens when I came home. Looks amazingly tasty. The only thing I miss from GTX is a Iphone today row. I don't think I can live without one now I'm using it. :lol: ....ofcourse together with incoming notifications!

The gloss black version has notification icons on the first row. A way more practical for me than two plugins, one of which with programs, which can be reached with one click normaly:) I just need the memory figures but let's leave the chief do his work as he likes.

Edited by dimera

Guest andrew.mazlim
Yep I saw the screens when I came home. Looks amazingly tasty. The only thing I miss from GTX is a Iphone today row. I don't think I can live without one now I'm using it. :lol: ....ofcourse together with incoming notifications!

But... there is the iPhoneToday, in 3 pages - 4 icon per page.

God its gonna be difficult waiting for those awesome roms but good things comes a little late always. thats the way it is. anyway since obi has released both roms at his german site, i hope its coming soon at modaco. lets c. Good work by the way obi. JNF produces the most eye catching roms ever. u guys rock.

Edited by Rebels