JD1 ROM is available at Samsung_Mobile_Firmware_Downloader!Mirrors are appreciate!!!

Guest kydkylin

Guest manosandrea

Allthough i flashed this rom twice and really like it , i have an annoying problem :

The system doesn't keep the profile's sound settings >> when i change from viration profile to the normal one , the ringtone's sound level , allways changes to ''0'' .

Any ideas ?????

Or another software , for making sound profiles ?????

Thanks !!!!!!!

Guest ov2rey
Awesome work kydkylin! Love this Rom!!!!!

Just a question guys,What Eboot -Phone would you recommend for Australian users? I'm currently still using my Original Eboot-phone I8000XXIK3.

Thanks!

i'm from singapore... i just flash whatever newer Eboot and phone rom

so far all eboot and phone work fine for me

Guest quizesilver
I flashed all 4 parts and Garmin XT works almost fine. You just see at the top of the starting screen a small part of the settings screen. Map and other Garmin menus go full screen with no problems.

i have flash all 4 parts too

but i am also seeing the flashing part.

btw i am using GC JD1 lite

Guest wes58
Awesome work kydkylin! Love this Rom!!!!!

Just a question guys,What Eboot -Phone would you recommend for Australian users? I'm currently still using my Original Eboot-phone I8000XXIK3.

Thanks!

Any is fine. I am using the one from JD1.

Guest veneno
Any is fine. I am using the one from JD1.

If i do flash my Eboot to JD1 can i go back to my original Eboot if i have any issues? I have a copy of my Original Rom.

Thanks!

Guest sinancetinkaya
If i do flash my Eboot to JD1 can i go back to my original Eboot if i have any issues? I have a copy of my Original Rom.

Thanks!

DO NOT FLASH EBOOT TOO MUCH!!!!!!!

It's very dangerous. All roms work with any eboot. This version is just newer and it frees more ram. You don't need to go back to your old eboot for your previous rom.

Guest veneno
DO NOT FLASH EBOOT TOO MUCH!!!!!!!

It's very dangerous. All roms work with any eboot. This version is just newer and it frees more ram. You don't need to go back to your old eboot for your previous rom.

sinancetinkaya,

I have never Flashed My EBOOT or Phone parts.I have always experimented with PDA and CSC's.

I was just wondering if i would get any benifit in doing so as My Phone is still I8000XXIK3.

What you think?

Guest wakeupneo
sinancetinkaya,

I have never Flashed My EBOOT or Phone parts.I have always experimented with PDA and CSC's.

I was just wondering if i would get any benifit in doing so as My Phone is still I8000XXIK3.

What you think?

The speed of your GPS lock may improve according to my experiences.

Guest TIEfighter
sinancetinkaya,

What you think?

You´ll get extra RAM, which means e.g. better multitasking ;)

Guest quizesilver

anyone got prob displaying their frd name in their sms?

or it is showing the number?

possible cause is the including of the country code that cause the prob. any advise ?

Guest darkworldzz

@quizesilver

just add in the country code for Eg. Singapore is +65 into the contact. this is a bug that carried on from jc1..

my faith in samsung is starting to increase!! first the t*omnia start menu and the smoother samsung widget plus and touch player improvements.. i look forward to future roms!!!

Guest quizesilver
1st I like to thanks kydkylin for this greatest ROM. 谢谢您!This is by far the best ROM by Samsung.

My small review of JD1 ROM:

- 1st Official Samsung WM 6.5.3 ROM.

- No more Alignment Issue.

- The most smoother Samsung WidgetPlus - no longer refresh the widget and jumping between each page is fluid and smooth.

- New Media Player, re-design with big and clear cover display (Similar with JC2) with better volumn control at left side volumn button.

- New Photo app as now it allow you to deselect folder you don't want to be display.

- Re-skin the calculator, must more better color than JC2.

- Re-skin of Samsung Keyboard which now suite better with theme and dialpad.

- Top header re-color, now is even much more better than JC2 which darker and better coloring.

- The Dice game is still the old one, why only Taiwan and Hong Kong preloaded with newer dice.

- New incoming call screen when device is unlock.

- New Opera Mobile 9.7 preloaded.

- More RAM available, now 152.13MB available.

- No issue displaying asian language.

- Samsung Main Menu & Cube 3D removed. Kinda miss it but is ok as it is pointless to having it.

- Larger Indicator has been remove and replace with default WM 6.5.3 one.

hi andrew,

wan to check do u face prob on the sms not showing your contact name ?

Guest quizesilver
@quizesilver

just add in the country code for Eg. Singapore is +65 into the contact. this is a bug that carried on from jc1..

my faith in samsung is starting to increase!! first the t*omnia start menu and the smoother samsung widget plus and touch player improvements.. i look forward to future roms!!!

hi bro

that is alot of +65 to add...

haha

btw when i am usin the euro jc1 i dun face this prob.

Guest DunKnow
@quizesilver

haha i noticed that too. wow if i am going to add 214 times +65 to every contacts i am going to faint !!! LOL!

Edited by DunKnow

Guest speedfrog
Me too bro, I used it one day and I started to hate this version (not samsung's good work). I'm planning to go back wm6.1. I'll just take the new touch player and photo album of this new nersion

will you still share the rom you was coocking?

Guest tsaung
haha i noticed that too. wow if i am going to add 214 times +65 to every contacts i am going to faint !!! LOL!

Here is the solution I have found out after google. It's work for me.

Use a registry editor and go to HKCU\Control Panel\Phone\CalIidMatch value is by default 10, i.e 10 Digits. Change that to 8 and reset.

Guest fireymint

yea man love this rom too...only problem is that wm threaded sms cant work with titanium...it used to bring me the the threaded view upon clicking on the panel but now it brings me to a non-threaded sms style...

could someone kindly help?

Guest Andre Heitor

I would lik to know if the GPS align with satellites is better on JD1. I'm still using JC1 TPH.

If better, can someone upload and share a cab or dll's files (example, gpsidril.dll), because in my i8000nxxJC1, the GPS is slow.

Edited by Andre Heitor

Guest DunKnow
Here is the solution I have found out after google. It's work for me.

Use a registry editor and go to HKCU\Control Panel\Phone\CalIidMatch value is by default 10, i.e 10 Digits. Change that to 8 and reset.

Hehe i went back to Singapore Offical JA5 CSC and i do not have the problem anymore. Thanks for the suggestion.;)