JD1 ROM is available at Samsung_Mobile_Firmware_Downloader!Mirrors are appreciate!!!

Guest kydkylin

Guest Pawel81

Why no one use torrents? "Mirrors" are shitty - 2,5kB sometimes 6kB. I want to upgrade the firmware, but samsung firmware downloader first say "you cannot connect" and then "you can download only one per day, please try tomorrow"... WTF? Can anyone seed JD1.torrent?

Edited by Pawel81

Guest problematika

can anyone explain me why i cant extract 002.7z file???????????????????????????????? i download it from 4 different posts, but still cant extract! with 001 was everything just fine... ;)

Guest TIEfighter
can anyone explain me why i cant extract 002.7z file???????????????????????????????? i download it from 4 different posts, but still cant extract! with 001 was everything just fine... ;)

You need to have both 002.7z and 001.7z in the same folder. Then you open 001.7z with the program 7-zip. Then press on "extract" and extract it to the folder you want.

After that, the program combines both archives and extracts ALL the files you need ;)

Guest Arturhash

Thank you i've just updated both PDA and .csc files with octan but i don't know how to update PHONE I8000XXJD1.bin.

Can someone please tell me how do i do it?

Regards

Artur

Guest wakeupneo
Thank you i've just updated both PDA and .csc files with octan but i don't know how to update PHONE I8000XXJD1.bin.

Can someone please tell me how do i do it?

Regards

Artur

Open it with octans in the phone part ;)

Guest Rothariger

hey,

i have a bug with incoming calls, it happend to me twice... when the device is locked and in stand by mode, when i look at the device i must to slide the button to unlock, when i unlock the device, the answering screen isnt there and if a touch the call HW button i get the dialing screen...

someone else is having this problem?

Guest Arturhash

i only have the modified version and the link to the complete version is off can someone please upload it so i can install it.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Artur

Guest problematika

i still catn extract 002 file....i put it at same folder with 001 file, and i can extract 001 but cant 002....this is killing me...

Guest TIEfighter
i still catn extract 002 file....i put it at same folder with 001 file, and i can extract 001 but cant 002....this is killing me...

does this ROM contain just 4 parts: 1 mst, 1 ebo, 1 csc and 1 bin ?

yup, those are the 4 parts ;) if you managed to extract part 001 successfully, that means you´ve also extracted part 002 successfully. I believe it wouldn´t even work to extract only part 001 and not part 002 ;) You can go on with flashing!

Just to make that clear: the "001" file and the "002" file are both just parts of an archive, that means that you have 1/2 of those four files (mst, ebo,csc,bin) in 001 and 1/2 of those files in 002 ;)

Edited by TIEfighter

Guest dgmorland
I find out that the calculator % is not working.

Any remedy?

If you mean that it says "Incorrect" when you key in something like "100+10%=" then this started happening with the calculator app included in the last few ROM releases. The older versions of the Samsung PowerCalc.exe used to let you key this in and it would come up with the answer 110.

Guest quizesilver
Here is the solution I have found out after google. It's work for me.

Use a registry editor and go to HKCU\Control Panel\Phone\CalIidMatch value is by default 10, i.e 10 Digits. Change that to 8 and reset.

cool nice!

Guest dgmorland
It's mod(), not 1/100.

Oh yes you are right. They changed the function of this button from percentage to modulus. I am not sure why anyone would want modulus rather than percentage function on the simple calculator ;)

Attached is a previous version of PowerCalc.exe that works as a percentage calculator. You can overwrite the one in the \Windows folder if you prefer this. PowerCalc.zip

Guest dgmorland
there's a bug with VOLUME Profile

if we set to vibrate then change to ringer again, the volume for PHONE RING will stay zero. ;)

I don't have this problem unless I misunderstand the scenario you are describing. I can click the center of the volume change image to select vibrate. If I call the phone it vibrates. If I then click the center of the volume change image twice to select normal sound again then call the phone it rings as expected.

Guest jhlee_0722
I don't have this problem unless I misunderstand the scenario you are describing. I can click the center of the volume change image to select vibrate. If I call the phone it vibrates. If I then click the center of the volume change image twice to select normal sound again then call the phone it rings as expected.

i think he means changin volume profile thru long hold of the decrease-volume hardware button. i exp the same problem from time to time. waitin for solution too.

Guest dgmorland
i think he means changin volume profile thru long hold of the decrease-volume hardware button. i exp the same problem from time to time. waitin for solution too.

I just tried changing it that way and that worked correctly for me too but it sounds like you are describing an intermittent problem. Did it only start happening with this ROM?

Guest achugar

I have notice changes in Touch Player. Its better now but, the scrolling (in artist or album) is so slow that actually make it useful, this has been the same since first ROM i proved. Im am the onlyone who thinks that touchplayer is useful becouse of this?. (I has the cover albums in different folders with name "folder.jpg").

For me is incredible that samsung failed in creating a good player (its so much to ask?)

Thanks