JD1 ROM is available at Samsung_Mobile_Firmware_Downloader!Mirrors are appreciate!!!

Guest kydkylin

Guest dgmorland
camera doesn't remember anti shake setting, or the advice (hand at left corner) is missing at app startup

I checked this and the anti-shake setting is saving ok for me. If I soft reset and start the camera app again it has remembered the anti-shake setting and the anti-shake icon at the top left is still showing.

Guest nipip
I checked this and the anti-shake setting is saving ok for me. If I soft reset and start the camera app again it has remembered the anti-shake setting and the anti-shake icon at the top left is still showing.

grr.... ok thanks.

I'm using jb1 eboot, maybe this is the problem.

Guest kaplex

i have problem with taskbar with this rom. when i install spb mobile shell, the window taskbar is still there overwrite the spb mobile shell taskbar. anyone have the same problem? any solution?

Guest moxadrian

the best rom ever for me.At first I flashed only the pda part but was't a good ideea.After i flashed every part except csc file and now works like a charm.

Guest jdoe999

Hi everyone,

I'm now using the JD1 rom which is great. However I do not like the new samsung phone skin and would like to use the older phone skin.

Anyone have a copy of the older phone skin cab?

Thanks

Guest triplex76

the only real issue I see is with opera 9.7.

it messes the screen resolution when in landscape and lose the taskbar ... so you need to kill it using taskmanager ...

any fix ?

Guest xenothrix
no not the same for me. if i press and hold mode xt9 then i see in the pop up transcriber touch input samsung keypad and other, i cannot change the language of the keyboard and i am also not able to change the options of the spb keyboard .

can any body help me

r u trying to input chinese language?

if so, refer page 1 of this thread or more info.

u can use plumsip also.

Guest surethom

I have installed but it seems to be in Greek, how do I change to english I have tried via the regional setting but this does not seem to work.

Guest ajjay

can any1 help pls?

this rom is actually great but when i get call from any known or unknown person, the 1st 3 numbers appear with brackets... eg: if the phone number is 61234567, it appears as (612) 34567.

Is there anyway to remove the brackets?

any1 else facing this prob?

Guest Rothariger

I doesnt have that problem...

another problem that i have now, is that i cant fix position with GPS... maybe if i wait 10 minutes i get it... but its not usefull that way...

Guest jhlee_0722
can any1 help pls?

this rom is actually great but when i get call from any known or unknown person, the 1st 3 numbers appear with brackets... eg: if the phone number is 61234567, it appears as (612) 34567.

Go to HKCU\Control Panel\Phone\CalIidMatch and set the value to 8

Guest ajjay

I did that earlier but the brackets still remain dude... R there any other settings? ;)

Guest jhlee_0722
I did that earlier but the brackets still remain dude... R there any other settings? ;)

hmm.. it should solve the problem leh.. which csc u using?

or try using SKtools TuneUp->Phone Edition->Call ID match->8 . it does the same job.

Guest mike52

i have problem with keyboard, i cannot change the keyboard option. also there is no input menu which is aviable in wm6.5.

hoe can i solve this problem

thx

Guest AndrewTan
no not the same for me. if i press and hold mode xt9 then i see in the pop up transcriber touch input samsung keypad and other, i cannot change the language of the keyboard and i am also not able to change the options of the spb keyboard .

can any body help me

I ask you press and hold the "Mode XT9" button which located beside "SYM" button or below "Caps" button. Not the middle bottom "XT9" button.

"Mode XT9" and "XT9" is two different button.

Guest triplex76
I have installed but it seems to be in Greek, how do I change to english I have tried via the regional setting but this does not seem to work.

you need to install another regional CSC cause the JD CSC seems to be not enterely translated specially when you install some app. it takes the greek language .

Guest triplex76
does someone is facing a slow wifi navigation?

with jb1 i navigate much more faster...

increase max connection setting in registry or using advanced config or sktools from 4 to 8

and just go in registry hklm\comm\telnet11\ or something like that and set 8 instead of 4 .... this will force phone wifi to use 54Mbit and G type.

manufacturer (even if the phone is able to connect at 54Mbit and use wifi G) just set the phone to use not the maximum net performance to preserve battery

Guest triplex76
can any1 help pls?

unhide windows setting icon ... tap on that ... select system ...international option....and set under number the correct amount of cypher in relation to your country prefix.

if i remember well it could be done even using the common setting but at the moment i don't remember where (i got no phone right now)

Guest Shrekster
i have problem with taskbar with this rom. when i install spb mobile shell, the window taskbar is still there overwrite the spb mobile shell taskbar. anyone have the same problem? any solution?

Same problem i posted a page before this

been looking for a solution but i think SPB 3.5.3 isnt compatible witth WM 6.5.3

Guest triplex76
I ask you press and hold the "Mode XT9" button which located beside "SYM" button or below "Caps" button. Not the middle bottom "XT9" button.

"Mode XT9" and "XT9" is two different button.

as you said doing that you are able to change keyboard although you can't change the audio codec to be used when recording cause there is no more the setting to do that.it used to be right in the last page of keyboard setting ;)

Guest triplex76

you can do that directly using regional setting ... no need to use registry tweak