JD1 ROM is available at Samsung_Mobile_Firmware_Downloader!Mirrors are appreciate!!!

Guest kydkylin

Guest kydkylin
Hi all, I have download the following files:

PDA_I8000NXXJD1_HW_40.7z.001

PDA_I8000NXXJD1_HW_40.7z.002

PDA_I8000NXXJD1_HW_40.7z.003

PDA_I8000NXXJD1_HW_40.7z.004

but I cant find the .mst file in Octans.. How to convert the files to .mst?

Google 7zip.Download and install it.Then unzip the 4 files with it.

Guest moxadrian

no volume bug anymore to me.

Solution not sure cause I can not verify but worked for me :try to put the device to sleep with the volume set to off then take out the battery 10 min,after that, restart the device and you should be ok.Please tell me if that worked for you too.

Guest Robert_kr

I installed all 4 files. Rom is great but i have a problem.

My phone cant connect to GPRS. I tried everything.

It looks as it is connected but when i start explorer it says "Cannot find server DNS error"

please help

Guest xkill3rprox

I'm having a problem. My phone will jam sometimes if i soft reset it/Off it and turn on.

The only way is to Reformat it. Why is this happening?

Guest kydkylin
no volume bug anymore to me.

Solution not sure cause I can not verify but worked for me :try to put the device to sleep with the volume set to off then take out the battery 10 min,after that, restart the device and you should be ok.Please tell me if that worked for you too.

I installed all 4 files. Rom is great but i have a problem.

My phone cant connect to GPRS. I tried everything.

It looks as it is connected but when i start explorer it says "Cannot find server DNS error"

please help

Sorry, I don't have these problems.

But I think you can try the JD3 rom now at here, which is the updated version of the JD1:

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/306821/...il-net/page/60/

Cheers.

Guest sabbathbh
Does it have portuguese language?

Yes.

Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese ?

The guy that asked it first has an I8000L and is from Brazil so what he probably want is Brazilian Portuguese.

Guest pauloz!

HEY EVERYONE! Quick Question:

With this ROM i flashed everything BUT the EBOOT but now i want the extra RAM. Do i have to flash everything again or can i just do the EBOOT???

THANKS!

Guest kydkylin
HEY EVERYONE! Quick Question:

With this ROM i flashed everything BUT the EBOOT but now i want the extra RAM. Do i have to flash everything again or can i just do the EBOOT???

THANKS!

Just the eboot is enough~

Guest pauloz!
Just the eboot is enough~

Hey i flashed the EBOOT that came with this ROM and i've still got exactly the same amount of RAM...only 147.11MB :huh:

I've got 147.11MB Program RAM and 161.79 Storage RAM...Is this normal??

Guest kydkylin
Hey i flashed the EBOOT that came with this ROM and i've still got exactly the same amount of RAM...only 147.11MB :huh:

I've got 147.11MB Program RAM and 161.79 Storage RAM...Is this normal??

well, maybe you can try the jd3 rom with all 4 parts flashed.

Guest mad_a_22

how can i make the language put in english....i put language to english UK....i tried CSC EURJD5 but its still not in english. calendar not on english..this is a big problem to me.

Edited by mad_a_22

Guest Del1701
how can i make the language put in english....i put language to english UK....i tried CSC EURJD5 but its still not in english. calendar not on english..this is a big problem to me.

Go to regional settings and then choose english, the soft reset and all should be good :P

• 1 month later...
Guest cjl2010
You're welcome~ :)

If it does bother you, when you finish downloading,could you help me make some mirrors?Thx in advance!

Hi Guys,

I'm new here. This is my first post.

Recently my Samsung Mobile Firmware Downloader no longer works, its pop up message say "It has been locked by administrator. The program will quit now." What's wrong? Samsung locks this service? Anybody has this problem?

Previously I has been able downloaded the JC4 ROM. Error message as attached.

post-656003-1276335216_thumb.jpg

Guest HugoB
Hi Guys,

I'm new here. This is my first post.

Recently my Samsung Mobile Firmware Downloader no longer works, its pop up message say "It has been locked by administrator. The program will quit now." What's wrong? Samsung locks this service? Anybody has this problem?

Previously I has been able downloaded the JC4 ROM. Error message as attached.

It's blocked by Quattroformaggi (the administrator/creator). This is not a Samsung application.

As you can read here, it's blocked by the same reasons it was blocked the last time: "Samsung servers must be offline."

Edited by HugoB

Guest letoubib
Hi all, I have download the following files:

PDA_I8000NXXJD1_HW_40.7z.001

PDA_I8000NXXJD1_HW_40.7z.002

PDA_I8000NXXJD1_HW_40.7z.003

PDA_I8000NXXJD1_HW_40.7z.004

but I cant find the .mst file in Octans.. How to convert the files to .mst?

004 is unavailable mate . please reupload

Guest cjl2010
It's blocked by Quattroformaggi (the administrator/creator). This is not a Samsung application.

As you can read here, it's blocked by the same reasons it was blocked the last time: "Samsung servers must be offline."

Hi HugoB, Thanks for your reply. "It's blocked by Quattroformaggi" Why? For what reason? Anyway thanks him for this app. and others all the fantastic jobs.

• 5 months later...

Hi folks.

Ok, I have an Omnia 2 i8000 that I purchased in December 2009. (Bell Canada version)

I've done NO mods or upgrades of the operating system. This thing is the biggest hunk of junk I have ever owned for a phone due to software instabilities and really want to update it.

SO.....after looking through 28 pages of this thread I am just as confused about updating it as before because there is just so many different links and opinions on here about the right files to use and where to get them, and frankly I don't really understand much of what I read.

Can someone do an up to date summary of the files to download and software needed to update my phone to the most current and most stable version of 6.5.3?

Sorry, i can do just about anything with a computer but I'm pretty gunshy about blindly updating this phone's firmware and screwing it up when I am unsure about the software required to begin with.

Thanks for helping this Noob if you can.

Cheers.