No Tasks - Have HTC lost it?

Guest david_inuk

Guest david_inuk

Received my desired HTC desire and indeed it is most desireable, a great phone.

But shock of all horrors when I found out that there is no way of syncing Outlook tasks to Android devices!!!

Come on HTC and Google!

There's no way you can beat/join the other big players if you dont provide basic support for small business users!!!!!

Am I going to have to go back to my old Smsung i780? Silly phone, but at least I knew what had to be done that day!!!

Guest squirreleater
Received my desired HTC desire and indeed it is most desireable, a great phone.

But shock of all horrors when I found out that there is no way of syncing Outlook tasks to Android devices!!!

Come on HTC and Google!

There's no way you can beat/join the other big players if you dont provide basic support for small business users!!!!!

Am I going to have to go back to my old Smsung i780? Silly phone, but at least I knew what had to be done that day!!!

google sync, syncs outlook to googlemail, I get my calender appointments pop up on my phone via my work pc ok.

Guest david_inuk
checkK out touchdown

Thanks but only works if you have an exchange server. I do but it's not accessible from the www. We only use it internally.

I cannot believe that Google have left out something as important as task synchronising!