I8000NXXJD1 LITE 20100410

Guest twu2

Guest dextro_

one question. how can i play youtube via opera with this rom? just instal a flash pplayer? because when when I touch on the video an error message appears saying that I can play the video because " it is not signed with trusted certificate or one of its components cannot be found".

some help please

Guest rainerateimer

oh my god .... 101MB free Ram after flash AND DIALER IS STILL SAMSUNG!!!!! XDDDD NICE ! i can disable smasung dialer and get another 10MB!!

YOUR A GOD MAN !!

Guest Alex823
oh my god .... 101MB free Ram after flash AND DIALER IS STILL SAMSUNG!!!!! XDDDD NICE ! i can disable smasung dialer and get another 10MB!!

YOUR A GOD MAN !!

with 4MB PP?

Guest Jatanka

Hi

I've been using your ROM for a day about... ;) I appreciate your work very much.

I have some comment and question:

I spent a lot of time to find some settings whose icons are missing from WM menu and I used before (personal, settings, connection, etc). Finally I found most in the Samsung Settings menu even the sctructure of them is quite new for me and not so easy to find anything quickly.

How can I change the incoming screen SMS reject texts?

How can I make the incoming screen locked? In avoid to tap the screen accidentally in my pocket for example. I tried csdevctrl 6.5 and SmartLock 2.0F but was not satisfied with other feautures and settings.

How can I switch back the new WM look slide unlock methode?

Thanks in advance

Jatanka

Guest FoXMuLd3R
you can announce it to public if there's no any issue in the rom.

Yes of course!

Just there are the first two links wrong ;)

Can you provide me the right links?

Any problems to share with all your Italian Lite JD1 Rom after test!!!

Thank You Agan!!!

Waiting for the first right two links :-)

FoX

Guest rainerateimer
with 4MB PP?

Yes, i used the 4MB PP version and its awsome ^^ finally SPB MS + Sense skin and still 80MBs after reboot - i was waiting for this for a long time ;)

Guest FoXMuLd3R

Hello Guys!

I installed Opera 10 but i have a problem...

When i select the box to type the http address i can't write because the keyboard isn't shown...

There is no way to select e keyboard...What's wrong?

Any Idea?

I don't know if it is related to the ROM or to another kind of problem...

EDIT: FIXED!

Edited by FoXMuLd3R

Guest jebise
Nop, the samsung dialer and sms still there... ;)

Err a the dialer is there but the samsung SMS is not? i know all i have to do is grab the ink file from the windows folder and place it in the start menu folder wish it was just included in the start menu

Err a the dialer is there but the samsung SMS is not? i know all i have to do is grab the ink file from the windows folder and place it in the start menu folder wish it was just included in the start menu

Samsung SMS still there, but in my device, the text shortcut still launch WM's Message Center, not Samsung's version.

Guest jebise
Samsung SMS still there, but in my device, the text shortcut still launch WM's Message Center, not Samsung's version.

so is there a way to change it so that it launches samsung sms instead. I remember there was a reg edit but i can't find it. Also the Call Log Icon is gone as well form the start menu. Will grab it from the windows folder.

Thanks i get around 101MB with 4PP just flashed it so will have to test.

Also a weird think happened my phone locked and i had to press think unlock button which gave me a blue screen saying "tap to unlock" is this normal since the lockscreen has been removed?

P.S Please include all apps in one download link in stead of different links next time just easier that way for people like me that have to install few of those cabs

EDIT

I notice that when you try to create a new message it launches messaging but why start with the default winmo?

Edited by jebise

Guest dani_carrabba

Hi TWU2,

can u upload the default wm 6.5.3 lockscreen? the one u provide is different (which the lock slider position in bottom) and have some minor grafic glitch

so is there a way to change it so that it launches samsung sms instead. I remember there was a reg edit but i can't find it. Also the Call Log Icon is gone as well form the start menu. Will grab it from the windows folder.

Thanks i get around 101MB with 4PP just flashed it so will have to test.

Also a weird think happened my phone locked and i had to press think unlock button which gave me a blue screen saying "tap to unlock" is this normal since the lockscreen has been removed?

P.S Please include all apps in one download link in stead of different links next time just easier that way for people like me that have to install few of those cabs

EDIT

I notice that when you try to create a new message it launches messaging but why start with the default winmo?

1. the Text shortcut point to ':MSINBOX -service "SMS"', it will launch WM's program. You can change it to \Windows\SMS-MMS.exe, then it will launch Samsung's SMS program.

2. yes, the Call Log shortcut not copy to start menu (I check the *.provxml and initflashfiles.dat, it was disabled for this, so it should be same in the official rom...) (I found it in one .provxml, but I don't know why it's not copy to the start menu..)

3. you need to install localscreen cab, it's not in the rom, so the system will use the WM's old style lock.

4. I'll put all of them into one file if there's next lite version from me.

Edited by twu2

Guest jebise

1.) Great that's what i was looking for, full reg path would help ;)

2.) meh no big deal i copied it from the windows folder

3.) oh 6.5 is my first winmo device didn't know that was the old lock screen but thanks

4.) Great, you better keep creating these lite ROMS ;)

Bug i noticed

In the start menu it dose not display the full text in some of the apps. Letters like y g p get cut off but it only dose it to apps i install and not to the ones that are preinstalled, maybe a bug with the 4 columns???

few more questions

what is the cab Test Mode for?

what is gprs counter?

Using 4PP memory at 98MB (started with 101MB) accessible RAM is 163MB ;) after reboot with all my apps installed, but nothing on home screen will install spb or WAD which takes around 20MB so will get 78MB on fresh reboot will be amazing.

Edited by jebise

what is the cab Test Mode for?

what is gprs counter?

test mode, some program used when you dial *#0*#

gprs counter, a new program in JD1, a monitor service for GPRS packets, it will show how many packets transmitted for your phone.