audiomaneger cab

Guest demon1221

Guest demon1221

Hi

i have the manilla 3d I8000 version on my PRO, but have a few little issues,like audiomaneger there is a error when executing,so my question is, is there a cab of audiomaneger swarming around here for it so this erros doesnt show annymore??

the next problem is the internet ''widget'' when i open it (opera(stock) it opens a blank page even when i set the default page to google for example,is there a answer available for it??

for the ones who try d it and find it kinda laggy set the cpu ussage to ''high'' instead ''auto'' it does miracles for me,maybe this was already tryed by someone but i found it quite useful to mention to you guys

again thnx from holland

sorry for my bad english btw

Guest demon1221

im sorry for this noob reply but is htc sense 2.5 something that is needed for audiomaneger etc. etc.???

what is sense 2.5?? sorry haha

Guest FortKnox101

Oh sorry. Audio Manager. I dont know if you can get it working on its own with the b7610 but it works in conjunction to get the Manilla or HTC Sense 2.5 Music Tab working. Otherwise all i can suggest is that you use the Media Player provided by Samsung in the ROM or download CorePlayer, TCPMP or Nitrogen.

Edited by FortKnox101

Guest FortKnox101

CorePlayer you need to pay for, and I can't post a cab here because that would be considered illegal.

But TCPMP and Nitrogen are free. TCPMP is basically an older version of CorePlayer when it was Free/Open-Source, does the same job as CorePlayer in my opinion and more such as AC-3 support. You can download TCPMP over at the XDA Developer forums, link below:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=636423

Edited by FortKnox101