I8000 - WM6.5.3 Update 20 March 2011

Guest Gary Crutcher

Guest quizesilver
Ok, if you want to make changes to the Titanium Today screen, use this link:

Add/Change Titanium Panels

It provides a program that allows you to change (add/delete) things from the Today screen.

I'm playing around with it right now.

i installed the chome editor but unable to do anything (i am dumb) tried playing with it end up keep on reinstalling ;)

haha

let me/us know how u manage to do it. thanks

Guest Gary Crutcher

JD1/21647 posted in post #1.

- ~260 mb free program space

- ~95 mb free ram

- includes Mobile Office 10

- this release: Builds 216**: leaked builds that have been played with by the team over at HTC but not officially used on any handset as yet (courtesy of xda-developers.com)

I am currently using this version.

Enjoy! ;)

Edited by Gary Crutcher

Guest Gary Crutcher
thanks for the rom gary

how to set 3 column in windows menu ?

You can use the following. Just copy to \Windows folder, but

first make a backup of the files in the attached zipfile.

The restart your mobile.

3_col_startmenu.zip

Guest selcuk666
I have java program installed in esmertec java and it is impossible to reinstall this program after rom flash, how can I backup this java program to use later after flashing your last rom

thanks

any idea?

Guest Gary Crutcher
any idea?

Well, first of all, which rom are you using? I have posted many roms.

Second, I have installed Esmertec Java on JD1/21647.

Which app can't you install/re-install?

As far as backups, search Modaco as there are many posts about doing backups.

Guest ra6o74

Hi, Garry!

I've just flashed your JD1 Samsung Today ROM and I'm quite satisfied. The only thing I found so far is that there is no large indicator even in the settings menu. Is that a bug or it is removed in WM 6.5.3?

Guest Khisha
the samsung today version is a great rom, the only unpleasant thing I have is that the free RAM dropped to 50MB after one day use...;)

btw I have a question, can I change the samsung today background? how?

Well. This ROM was cooked as per my request and I can only say that it never got less than 60 on my device.

The trick here is that 6.5.3 doesn't close application but keeps them in the memory. While this is good for HTC HD2 which has half a gig RAM, this is bad for Omnia.

I used xtask to close application and later installed AMeBa as service. I have around 80 MB RAM after all my software setup installed and it never falls less than 60. I am not RAM freak. As far as it works I don't care.

Guest selcuk666
Well, first of all, which rom are you using? I have posted many roms.

Second, I have installed Esmertec Java on JD1/21647.

Which app can't you install/re-install?

As far as backups, search Modaco as there are many posts about doing backups.

I use 14 april rom which is very nice, but I want to install 15 april rom,I have trading java program which has a code, if you reinstall this program the code does not work and you should obtain a new code which is very difficult, so I want to back up this java program( euromobile which is installed in java in main memory) so that I can reinstall after flashing, what would you suggest

Guest Gary Crutcher

If you want to back up .jar files and there are not many, why not just copy them to your sd card.

Esmertec Jbed should be able to re-install the jar files. There should be a folder with everything in it.

I do not use backup software as I have nothing to back up, so I can't help you with that.

BTW: Which version of Jbed are you using?

Edited by Gary Crutcher

Guest kaizer hanz

Thx GC for the Great ROM, but I hope someday you can release application just from 1 source, i mean no 2 application like Text and Messaging (as the function is still same) or maybe you have reason why you make this 2 application (Text and Messaging) ;)

how to change link Text to Messaging (samsung skin) and media player to Touch Player in Titanium Panel..?? ;)

once again thx for the Great Work, and always appreciate for this... ;)

Guest Gary Crutcher
Thx GC for the Great ROM, but I hope someday you can release application just from 1 source, i mean no 2 application like Text and Messaging (as the function is still same) or maybe you have reason why you make this 2 application (Text and Messaging) ;)

how to change link Text to Messaging (samsung skin) and media player to Touch Player in Titanium Panel..?? ;)

once again thx for the Great Work, and always appreciate for this... ;)

There is a post in this thread about changing info on Titanium.

If you can't find it let me know.

Guest kaizer hanz
There is a post in this thread about changing info on Titanium.

If you can't find it let me know.

ok, thx for fast reply ;)

there's no PhotoAlbum, but I can find in \windows folder and this is hidden file, why..?

Edited by kaizer hanz

Guest Gary Crutcher
hi GC, how have u played with the Titanium?

any quick tut? ;)

I've played around a little but do not have much time as I'm spending most of

my time building roms.

There is a tutorial out on xda-developers.com.

Also a link in a post in this thread - maybe 2 links.

Guest Gary Crutcher
ok, thx for fast reply ;)

there's no PhotoAlbum, but I can find in \windows folder and this is hidden file, why..?

I don't know that much about the Titanium interface but if you download some of the utilities on

xda-developers, you can make hidden panels visible - or so they say.

Guest Glilium

Hi. I'm a fan of your ROM. I'm still using your B3 ROM until now.

I've a problem. Everytime I flash my phone, the filename counter for the camera will be reset. So my old pictures will be overwritten once I take new pictures after flashing my phone.

I would like to ask how to apply the files from http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-applet-driver/

So can anyone please guide me on how to use the files?

Or can GC please cook in the files into the ROMs?

Guest Gary Crutcher
Hi. I'm a fan of your ROM. I'm still using your B3 ROM until now.

I've a problem. Everytime I flash my phone, the filename counter for the camera will be reset. So my old pictures will be overwritten once I take new pictures after flashing my phone.

I would like to ask how to apply the files from http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-applet-driver/

So can anyone please guide me on how to use the files?

Or can GC please cook in the files into the ROMs?

I read the thread. Do you realize the camera.exe pako777 made is 1) for the I900 and 2) is over a year old.

Samsung may have made improvements in the O2 camera.exe. The file sizes are very different:

O2 camera.exe - 3214 KB

Pako777 camera.exe - 4660 KB

Try this link (Post #77):

CameraX.exe

Change the name to Camera.exe and copy to \Windows. Backup your original camera.exe first!

Guest kaizer hanz
I don't know that much about the Titanium interface but if you download some of the utilities on

xda-developers, you can make hidden panels visible - or so they say.

ok, but my question why you "hidden" PhotoAlbum in startmenu..?? (not mean in Titanium Panel) so I must enable it with Resco File Explorer because PhotoAlbum is hidden file (@ JD1 21647 ROM)

;)