DC22 6.5 23569

Guest peperonikiller

Guest peperonikiller

The mortscript pop-up is because of XDA_UC. Somewhere there is an edited version that does not display those MS pop-ups. I will look into it

Guest rtimi28

Pep,

I'm loving your rom as you keep advancing. Great work, I guess I have to flash the newest one. I have some questions though.

1. Adding mouse back in
  2. Building a rom with Samsung omnialite apps in but without the touchwiz and menu in. So basically useful apps like calc, calendar, converter etc.

Guest robertjm

If its not too hard to do, could you cab up the original theme too? I liked the teal background because it matched the San Jose Sharks, my favorite hockey club. :huh:

Im sure i can cab it soon

Guest peperonikiller
Pep,

I'm loving your rom as you keep advancing. Great work, I guess I have to flash the newest one. I have some questions though.

1. Adding mouse back in
  2. Building a rom with Samsung omnialite apps in but without the touchwiz and menu in. So basically useful apps like calc, calendar, converter etc.

I wont be including any of those in my roms but i can find the cabs for them if you'd like

Guest guy_incognito262

I am still new to this phone, so I don't know whether it is an issue with the rom, or something else with the phone.

I am unable to open pictures. When I try to open, either from the titanium page, or through file explorer, I get the following error message: "The file 'xxxx' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file."

Guest robertjm

Sector posted a whole bunch of cabs for Omnia Lite apps ported over for the Omnia i910. In case you hadn't seen that thread here's a link.

Robert

Pep,

1. Adding mouse back in

Guest brickbeats

Great work on the V3 Lite rom Pep. Once again, i appreciate your work. How much would you charge for a custom rom for me???? I am willing to pay.

Guest peperonikiller
Great work on the V3 Lite rom Pep. Once again, i appreciate your work. How much would you charge for a custom rom for me???? I am willing to pay.

I wouldnt charge anything, just cant guarantee on speed of a release as im pretty busy most of the time

Guest brickbeats

I feel like you should get paid for your work and efforts. But anyways, If I were to request a DC22 wm6.5 rom, I would like it to have all the samsung apps that came with the oem rom (i like my Omnia to keep the samsung identity). I reverted back to your lite rom V2. I cant get the Obex bluetooth functionality working. Can you point me in the right direction for a fix???

Guest brickbeats
I feel like you should get paid for your work and efforts. But anyways, If I were to request a DC22 wm6.5 rom, I would like it to have all the samsung apps that came with the oem rom (i like my Omnia to keep the samsung identity). I reverted back to your lite rom V2. I cant get the Obex bluetooth functionality working. Can you point me in the right direction for a fix???

update: fixed obex see http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...lazingwolf-rom/

Guest peperonikiller

I haven't cooked in IRDA. Guess i should now XD

Guest peperonikiller

Working on Lite v3.1

Fixes:

going from 12Mb to 8Mb page pool, Since its lite 12 isnt needed.

Adding in IRDA and misc bluetooth fixes

Fixing picture cannot be opened issue by adding HTC Album -> can someone suggest a more lightweight photo viewer?

Guest .Ejekt

Flashed to Litev3 last night and everything seems to be working quite well. Very well, actually.

Any chance we'll be seeing a TouchFlo ROM in the near future?

Also, can you cab the theme used in the Lite ROMs?

Thanks,

EJ

Edited by .Ejekt

Guest peperonikiller
Flashed to Litev3 last night and everything seems to be working quite well. Very well, actually.

Any chance we'll be seeing a TouchFlo ROM in the near future?

Also, can you cab the theme used in the Lite ROMs?

Thanks,

EJ

I will be working on that cab soon, tonight probably.. I might pull an all nighter just so i can roll out some new roms.

As far as touchflo probably not unless i get enough requests for it. I still have yet to re-skin my M2D stuff

Edited by peperonikiller

Guest unchoney
I will be working on that cab soon, tonight probably.. I might pull an all nighter just so i can roll out some new roms.

As far as touchflo probably not unless i get enough requests for it. I still have yet to re-skin my M2D stuff

I like your lite roms and appreciate all the work you chefs put into these for the rest of us.. any chance you could put office mobile in it?

Guest peperonikiller
I like your lite roms and appreciate all the work you chefs put into these for the rest of us.. any chance you could put office mobile in it?

Not in a lite rom but i can provide a cab of it for you

Guest DanoB

:huh:

Not in a lite rom but i can provide a cab of it for you

Could you please give me that cab also, I have been looking through numerous sites for a Office cab. Office 10 if that's available!

Dan

Guest gman34

may i ask why you changed 8mb page pool to 12mb?

Many chefs have reported that 12mb page pool is the optimuim, but others argue that 16 is. On a lite rom, i think it should be at least 12 if not 16 because those who use lite roms usually use up more program memory.

Just saying lol.

Once I get my pc back and my omnia back from repair I think i will try to cook a few roms myself once finals are done. (:

Guest tractor101

if you're entertaining request - an M2D release matching this would be bad-ass (IMO) - Floatanium perhaps? :huh:

Screen02-1.jpg

Edited by tractor101

Guest peperonikiller

I should still have all the files for that theme.. I might try it once i get around to editing all my M2D files. But i will be uploading New 23566 Lite and Titanium roms in a few hours or so