( Request ) Offical ROM 1.6 Please HELP

Guest Nsanity

Guest Nsanity

Hey

I was wondering if there is any stock ROM that i can use.

Because all the 2.1 seems to be buggy and not good for daily use ( Imo )

So is there any 1.6 i can flash and use it with nandroid backup?

Thanks .

Guest m3allak

hy Nsanity

I think that you do not have any way to return back to stock passing by Nandroid backup, simply because when you flashed 2.1 binary your recovery was wiped so you have to flach 1.6 bin again with Acer Tools

Regards

Guest Nsanity
hy Nsanity

I think that you do not have any way to return back to stock passing by Nandroid backup, simply because when you flashed 2.1 binary your recovery was wiped so you have to flach 1.6 bin again with Acer Tools

Regards

Ouch

Then i guess i will stay 2.1 for a while.

Is there none who can cook a 1.6?

Hmm. You're wrong, you can go back to Android 1.6.

Just Download the update from Acer's website and apply it, it will make your phone go back to Android 1.6.

EDIT: As for Nandroid, your backups aren't deleted! You still have them. But you can't restore a backup of Android 2.1, because if you do you'll have no network...

Edited by bais

Guest m3allak

Yes Bais I agree with the idea that nandroid backup isn't deleted (i was having a doubt about it not now!!)

what i wanted to say, is that the update from acer site includes .bin, so it is like doing a new flash

Cheers

Guest Leon.786
Yes Bais I agree with the idea that nandroid backup isn't deleted (i was having a doubt about it not now!!)

what i wanted to say, is that the update from acer site includes .bin, so it is like doing a new flash

Cheers

Hey..which is this official website to get the roms..!? Could you please post the links..I am looking everywhere but cannot find the page.

I need my original .bin i.e. Acer_Liquid_1.004.03_AAP_GEN2

But cannot find it. Please if anyone could post the link for the list of .bin

Thanx

Guest Leon.786

Hey after a lot of detailed search..i found the .bin for Asia i.e. AAP bin from theunlockr.com..However it's a different version..!! i couldn't find my original .bin which came with my phone anywhere..!!

Anyways..Any idea..!?

Guest Leon.786
Guys just take the official updates from Acer website.

They are better + you have your warranty since the update is official.

Ive looked up everywhere in the Acer.com site..In many regions..but i cannot find the section which shows the .bin list..!?!? Any help..!?

Guest Leon.786
Guys just take the official updates from Acer website.

They are better + you have your warranty since the update is official.

Ive looked up everywhere in the Acer.com site..In many regions..but i cannot find the section which shows the .bin list..!?!? Any help..!?

Guest three_pineapples

Go to an acer website, click support on the top bar. Click downloads on the side bar. The select smartphone -> Liquid -> Acer liquid.

Then under one of the tabs (OS i think) there will be a download for the stock 1.6 ROM. You may find that it won't flash because you have 2.1 on, however if you search this forum for the old "Acer download" tool you will be able to do it with that. There are several threads in this forum on how to flash 1.6 with the old Acer tool.

Guest Leon.786
Go to an acer website, click support on the top bar. Click downloads on the side bar. The select smartphone -> Liquid -> Acer liquid.

Then under one of the tabs (OS i think) there will be a download for the stock 1.6 ROM. You may find that it won't flash because you have 2.1 on, however if you search this forum for the old "Acer download" tool you will be able to do it with that. There are several threads in this forum on how to flash 1.6 with the old Acer tool.

Hey buddy thanx a lot..for the info..!! i had already flashed 2.1 and reflashed to 1.6 since its quite buggy as of now..!! So i am using 1.6 donut..!! However, i cannot find my build for Asian countries (AAP). I mean i did find an AAP version but it is different than the one i already had (i did not backup because back then i did not know the n of nandroid).

Now everything works fine, however, i cannot sign in to my google account via my phone to connect to market.

So i was thinking of locating my build. Thanks to you, il now check under every Asian country.

Regardz

THNX

Guest Borkata
Hey buddy thanx a lot..for the info..!! i had already flashed 2.1 and reflashed to 1.6 since its quite buggy as of now..!! So i am using 1.6 donut..!! However, i cannot find my build for Asian countries (AAP). I mean i did find an AAP version but it is different than the one i already had (i did not backup because back then i did not know the n of nandroid).

Now everything works fine, however, i cannot sign in to my google account via my phone to connect to market.

So i was thinking of locating my build. Thanks to you, il now check under every Asian country.

Regardz

THNX

Some ROMs haven't been released. For example mine was AAP-CSL and they never released update for this. I use now EMEA-CUS1.

Guest Leon.786
Some ROMs haven't been released. For example mine was AAP-CSL and they never released update for this. I use now EMEA-CUS1.

Hey i found a ROM for my country..added it..but now when i set up my google account for market..its showing failure..!?!? Any idea..!?