HYBRID ROM: B7610 6.5.3 XXIL2/JD1

Guest daskalos

Guest matdahero
here you go, you will need to show hidden files to see the file though

Oh god proximity sensor is back on working!! Thanks FortKnox101! I think my dll file corrupted or something... they have the same size though, weird.

Edit: Then I have another problem now, I have the proximity sensor working from the LCDTest, but still when I am in a call, the screen doesn't turn off when i put it close to my face. I will keep working on this I guess, as I don't see anyone from previous posts who have the same problem as me...

Edited by matdahero

@daskalos

I got worst led bug. While making a call (outgoing/incoming) led gets on and stays on! To switch it off I have initialise the camera which shuts the led down.

Proximity sensor isn't working.

In Samsung Today interface, the day and date widget is showing Sunday as "So", perhaps mui file for english is missing. Regional settings were set for Austria (German) ;)

The graphics are better than stock black ones of other roms as these take care of contrast easily. Memory management is also good, as even after using stock dialer and lock etc memory loss isn't that much everything stays put at ~75mb.

btw, my battery is getting extra hot when connected to pc.

Edited by 20x

Guest matdahero
@daskalos

I got worst led bug. While making a call (outgoing/incoming) led gets on and stays on! To switch it off I have initialise the camera which shuts the led down.

Proximity sensor isn't working.

In Samsung Today interface, the day and date widget is showing Sunday as "So", perhaps mui file for english is missing.

The graphics are better than stock black ones of other roms as these take care of contrast easily. Memory management is also good, as even after using stock dialer and lock etc memory loss isn't that much everything stays put at ~75mb.

btw, my battery is getting extra hot when connected to pc.

Yay finally somebody is sharing the pain with me about the Proximity Sensor. It is not working for me either, afterall.

Another good thing I found is that most of the applications are smaller in size. For the time being, tcalendar, tclock, smartconverter, powercalculator are all really smaller by one third or more. This could mean that in a stripped out rom the addon cabs can get much smaller!

Guest conqueror

It seems it is a great Rom but unfortunately I cannot download it as the megaupload is not accessible in our country. I'd appreciate if you upload it on other server.

Guest account2002

Is it clean device or you have some third party apps?

Are you, by any chance, using compass app from modaco I8000 forum? For me the "flash on" thing happened always when I had compass app running in the background.

Guest Davka
[hint]I bet it would be awesome to have HTC's Sense 2.5 in combination with this rom...[hint/] ;)

no seriously, have you thought about it?

First, daskalos have to get rid of major problems/bugs. Then we can think of adding more software ;)

Guest caldo

Thank you daskalos for your work, I'm trying your HYBRID rom. It looks nice!

- I do not have any led bug.

- The proximity sensor is working properly (when I get the device near my face, the screen light goes off and vice versa).

- When I make a call, there is no option of speaker (for open speaking - hearing).

- There is no "hard reset or clear storage" option in windows settings. The option can be found only in Samsung settings.

My settings:

PDA: B7610NXXIL2

CSC: B7610NVGRIL1

PHONE: B7610XXIL1

EDIT:

When I was writing the above, I had flashed the hubrid rom without a hard reset.

Today, I made a hard reset and some things changed:

- Now I have the led bug.

- Now there is a button "speaker on" in the screen dial.

EDIT 2: The "speaker on" button disapeared again! But, while a call conversation if I launch the lock dial screen (pressing twice the lock button) the is a "speaker on" button!

Edited by caldo

Guest daskalos

GOOD NEWS:

I have fixed the led flash bug ;)

But you must flash the new version i'll be posting later...

So if you found some more bugs, please post it now so I can include a fix for it in the next version before sharing it ;)

As for some Samsung apps not rotating in landscape, the only solution is to replace them with B7610's own apps, so get use to running them in portrait ;)

Guest Davka
BUG: When I want to choose ring type and filename in Mode Switcher, the applications hangs up.

TO DO: Disable security warning by default

;)

Guest LycanX

hey guys, i havent seen anyone update on the audio effect till now.

today i have flashed with the hybrid rom 2.8. inintially i didnt find the audio effect.

but after soft resetting the phone, i am able to see the audio effect. its awesome daskalos....

how do u make such things happen man??? ;)

i hope u already thought about it. if u can get to make autorotate possible without opening the keyboard it would be great. like omnia II.

i know there are a couple of programs for it, but if we are using the omnia II drivers, i hope we may get this autorotate working without opening the keyboard ;)

Guest threeguns

Daskalos ... you really make my B7610 always new (upgradable) ....

Thanks a lot for your big effort to make it happen .....

I salute you ...

hey guys, i havent seen anyone update on the audio effect till now.

today i have flashed with the hybrid rom 2.8. inintially i didnt find the audio effect.

but after soft resetting the phone, i am able to see the audio effect. its awesome daskalos....

Are you sure about it? I couldn't get it working though.