I8000NXXJD3 leak at China Kingmobil.net

Guest twu2

Guest Mr Groch
Thanks, I will try this. ;)

So what tool should U use to convert PDA part to nb0 ? And how? I have also device without internal storage.. :/

Guest r3ap3r
So what tool should U use to convert PDA part to nb0 ? And how? I have also device without internal storage.. :/

here, it's polish version in one .nb0 file, repacked with LZX (main storage ~141 MB)

http://rapidshare.com/files/377828788/I8000NXXJD3_LZX.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/377828727/I8000NXXJD3_LZX.part2.rar

Guest Mr Groch
here, it's polish version in one .nb0 file, repacked with LZX (main storage ~141 MB)

http://rapidshare.com/files/377828788/I8000NXXJD3_LZX.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/377828727/I8000NXXJD3_LZX.part2.rar

Is this all eboot, csc, pda, phone in one?

Guest monsterfly
Thanx. So, not worth to rip the applications? Photoalbum, Touch Player, etc.

Photoalbum is new in JD3, version 1.0 build 00414... (build in JD1 was 00329...).

Cube and Samsung's Main Menu are most useless and ugly applications. It's good that samsung now realized it and removed this garbage finally!

It has been removed from very first WM6.5.3 ROM (which haven't leaked to public), so it won't appear anymore.

JD1 is not a beta version. It's released to samsung FUS server which doesn't contain beta versions and supposed to be used as official update.

Guest KOYKOYRAS

As far, is the same to me. The media player still doesn't support srt subs and the .smi subs that supports, doesn't show on the TV while in landscape mode they are still in the wrong position... I can't believe that the people in samsung can't build a good player... It is tragic...

Guest Andre Heitor
CSC_I8000NXXJD5.7z (45.4 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/BK8H8B86AU

PDA_I8000NXXJD3_HW_40.7z.001 (90 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/WOBY7UJ3P8

PDA_I8000NXXJD3_HW_40.7z.002 (90 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/871MI8850S

PDA_I8000NXXJD3_HW_40.7z.003 (90 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/SCZZH271WG

PDA_I8000NXXJD3_HW_40.7z.004 (75.4 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/FQZXW2ZQZ4

Does this ROM have the Brazilian Portuguese language?

Edited by Andre Heitor

Guest MrGenius
Guest triplex76
c

Some bugs removed (missing shortcuts)

More responsive

Battery life as bad as JD1 (poor lifetime)

Seems to be improvement over JD1, which I consider beta quality, this one is more polished, upgrade recommended

just use advanced config and enable power management where disabled for everything ... for example SD/MMC power management and so on...

the battery life is on par with other firmware if not better, just delete from startup what is not needed for yourself... this greatly increase the responsivenes of the system and will give you better battery performance thus preventing to the apps to stay resident in ram...for example useless autoapdate for the media player ot the screenshot....etc... linkmgr too that on this rom is related to nothing...

Guest triplex76
c

Some bugs removed (missing shortcuts)

More responsive

Battery life as bad as JD1 (poor lifetime)

Seems to be improvement over JD1, which I consider beta quality, this one is more polished, upgrade recommended

missed shortcuts could be fixed using whatever CSC you prefer...CSC JD1 is incomplete, it lacks full translation (there is some greek language inside every now and then and there is some bug in relation to the shortcuts too). the newer jd4 is ok but nothing different fron the older ones!

most of the JD1 bugs people are finding come really just from the JD1 CSC ... beeing somewhat smart ... and a CSC change would (it's) be enough!

Edited by triplex76

Guest WebReaper21
just use advanced config and enable power management where disabled for everything ... for example SD/MMC power management and so on...

the battery life is on par with other firmware if not better, just delete from startup what is not needed for yourself... this greatly increase the responsivenes of the system and will give you better battery performance thus preventing to the apps to stay resident in ram...for example useless autoapdate for the media player ot the screenshot....etc... linkmgr too that on this rom is related to nothing...

Could you please elaborate on that. How do I get to these advanced config settings?

Guest HydroBoy

I've just installed JD3 from this thread and have come across a problem with contact phone number matching.

Best explained in an example:

I have a contact called John Smith with a phone number of +61401234567, and that is how it looks in the contact record.

When John sends me an sms, the sms comes from +61401234567 and the phone tells me John Smith <+61401234567>.

However when John calls me, the phone just shows 0401234567 and does not match it to a contact.

I changed johns number to +61 (4) 01234567 with the same result.

I changed johns number to 0401234567 and now:

When John sends me an sms, the phone just shows +61401234567 and does not match it to a contact.

However when John calls me, the phone shows John Smith 0401234567.

This also happens the same in JD1.

I tried secany's JB1 (win mobile 6.5) and everything works as it should, it shows John Smith for both the SMS and the Incoming Calls.

I am running these versions:

PDA: I8000NXXJD3

CSC: I8000EURJD5

Phone: I8000XXIH7 (phone came with this).

Not sure what the Eboot is, i haven't touched that. All i have upgraded from factory is the PDA and CSC parts.

Does anyone have any ideas or experienced this problem themselves?

It is an Australian I8000 bought from Optus.

Thanks.

Guest AndrewTan
I've just installed JD3 from this thread and have come across a problem with contact phone number matching.

Best explained in an example:

I have a contact called John Smith with a phone number of +61401234567, and that is how it looks in the contact record.

When John sends me an sms, the sms comes from +61401234567 and the phone tells me John Smith <+61401234567>.

However when John calls me, the phone just shows 0401234567 and does not match it to a contact.

I changed johns number to +61 (4) 01234567 with the same result.

I changed johns number to 0401234567 and now:

When John sends me an sms, the phone just shows +61401234567 and does not match it to a contact.

However when John calls me, the phone shows John Smith 0401234567.

This also happens the same in JD1.

I tried secany's JB1 (win mobile 6.5) and everything works as it should, it shows John Smith for both the SMS and the Incoming Calls.

I am running these versions:

PDA: I8000NXXJD3

CSC: I8000EURJD5

Phone: I8000XXIH7 (phone came with this).

Not sure what the Eboot is, i haven't touched that. All i have upgraded from factory is the PDA and CSC parts.

Does anyone have any ideas or experienced this problem themselves?

It is an Australian I8000 bought from Optus.

Thanks.

•This is due to the Call ID Match issue, some values may be too long for some country numbers or too for other countries.

Just change the value to match your country need. (It starts countingt from behind)

Go to HKCU\Control Panel\Phone\CalIidMatch and set the desidered value. Example, change to value 8.

•Can be done with Advanced Configuration Tools and SKtools (TuneUp/Phone Edition/Call ID match) too.

Guest HydroBoy
•This is due to the Call ID Match issue, some values may be too long for some country numbers or too for other countries.

Just change the value to match your country need. (It starts countingt from behind)

Go to HKCU\Control Panel\Phone\CalIidMatch and set the desidered value. Example, change to value 8.

•Can be done with Advanced Configuration Tools and SKtools (TuneUp/Phone Edition/Call ID match) too.

Thanks for the reply. I have already fixed it. I reflashed the CSC with I8000SEBJD5 and it all works fine now.

Thanks.

Guest xkill3rprox
Thanks for the reply. I have already fixed it. I reflashed the CSC with I8000SEBJD5 and it all works fine now.

Thanks.

So you just flashed CSC and PDA?

I have the same problems as you. I'm using JD1, im assuming its the same.

Just re add all the contacts. It will match after that.

Guest lantony
i sense battery life is worst than JD1 :huh:

anyone sense the same thing?

yeah i got the same feeling, life battery is much much shorter than my previous jb1 rom. But this one is so much faster and responsive!!!! It also looks better.

The only problem is that i can't make run the new samsung menu, maybe we need a specific version for the new Winmo 6.5.3 roms?

Guest CosminV

i installed the new version.

is this really much faster or is the placebo effect on me?

also, i tried new samsung today and it looks great but because of no weather info on the main page, i switced back to widge plus screen.

the close on x setting is not working anymore... anybody knows how to do it?

and it looks to me that is more memory available. maby because of the missing samsung menu?

that's all for half hour of testing :huh:

Guest HydroBoy
So you just flashed CSC and PDA?

I have the same problems as you. I'm using JD1, im assuming its the same.

Just re add all the contacts. It will match after that.

Yes, i have only flashed the CSC and PDA part, not the eBoot or Phone parts.

With the SEBJD5 CSC selected in Octans it works fine.

Cheers.