I8000NXXJD3 LITE 20100420

Guest twu2

Guest henrysugar

hey why is there no camera app? the camera button works though. how to i map a shortcut to open camera in main menu.

Guest Khisha

I installed JC2 dialer over twu2's JD3 rom due to incoming calls inconsistent behavior with S2U2, but it causes my phone to get into sleep-to-death

Has anyone experienced such an issue?

Guest FerdiBorbon
I installed JC2 dialer over twu2's JD3 rom due to incoming calls inconsistent behavior with S2U2, but it causes my phone to get into sleep-to-death

Has anyone experienced such an issue?

Nope no issue after installing JC2 [Newforce] Dialer, it made Phon.ex the priority incoming screen..

Guest nicoscy

thanks for your work.

i flashed your rom few hours ago and it works better than JD3 from the firmware downloader.

waitting for the final 6.5.3 from samsung and your magic for a custom rom based on that.

thanks again

Edited by nicoscy

Guest sonojo

The best Lite Rom on Modaco so far!!! I have flashed all the Roms available on Modaco and I came to a conclusion this one is the best!!

Thanks man!!

Guest arthurjohngeronimo

i think this rom is great, just cant download the file.. it says:

"This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached."

:D(

any mirrors out there? :P thanks in advance

Guest ropucha

Any idea why screen does not turn off after predetermined time?Backlight tuns off fine but not the screen.Noticed that problem started after installing a program(think it was Bing)Any solution?

Guest sesser
Any idea why screen does not turn off after predetermined time?Backlight tuns off fine but not the screen.Noticed that problem started after installing a program(think it was Bing)Any solution?

its quite common issue, i had it once flashing custom rom, reflashing helped, but i think its something conected with CSC, which one do u have ? for JD3 PDA there is JD5 CSC

btw. how much free ram u guys have ? i got 152 total and 90 free after boot, so this one got 15MB page pool, right ?

i have tried some custom JD4, JD6 and went back to this one :P its the BEST one so far!! :D

Guest ropucha
its quite common issue, i had it once flashing custom rom, reflashing helped, but i think its something conected with CSC, which one do u have ? for JD3 PDA there is JD5 CSC

btw. how much free ram u guys have ? i got 152 total and 90 free after boot, so this one got 15MB page pool, right ?

i have tried some custom JD4, JD6 and went back to this one :P its the BEST one so far!! :D

Agree,its the best,cleanest,fastest ROM-tried almost all others and always came back to this one.I did not flash CSC,only PDA.I have I8000L and was afraid to mess up something with the radio.My CSC is I8000FAMIH4.

Guest arthurjohngeronimo

mine has 82 program memory free after installing all the apps and games i need, + spb shell, s2u2,etc2x.. :P

Guest idiotjohn

This is a great rom! My one problem with it is that I can receive MMS's, but I have no way of sending them! :)

Is there any workaround, such as a different app for this purpose?

Thanks

John

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ElMuchacho

Hiho ...

... this is not a question/feedback to the rom ;(

It's a question on how to create a cab file from a removed app !?

f.e.: RemoteDesktopMobile is removed from ROM (u provided a seperate cab) ...

I want to remove the Remote Desktop Mobile from a german i900 rom and generate a german cab for it, including the MUI-file ...

Any hints for me on how to realize this?

thx 4 reply ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Arashdn
I8000NXXJD3 LITE ROM 20100420 (Pagepool 15MB version) (Dowload all files, don't change the name, use 7-Zip to extract it):

I8000NXXJD3_LITE_20100420.7z.001 (40 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/WMUX3T6RSZ

md5: 7358b79f99a6ce73462464183584b0fe

I8000NXXJD3_LITE_20100420.7z.002 (40 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/MFZKT70RW6

md5: c0b63177f410bdda737e9fcfee70f319

I8000NXXJD3_LITE_20100420.7z.003 (16.3 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/EWTW2J4M3A

md5: 5ed75208df41cf93c66fa8d8f5562138

7-zip couldn't extract files.

! 15MB PagePool size (patch available for 4MB/8MB/12MB/20MB).

What is PagePool ?

What does it do?

Sorry for my bad English

Thank you