Official B7610NXXJC2 ROM available

Guest Davka

Guest Mildew

Is it my imagination or does this ROM just slightly, slightly improved the lag a bit?

PDA: B7610NXXJC2

CSC: B7610NXEUIL4 (UK)

Phone: B7610XXJC1

Guest Kaluku

Thanks Davka.... Just Flashed this ROM... everything looks as it should... still running test... What i like is the fact thats its a full custom ROM. One can now cook it the way they want...

Cant wait for the 6.5.5 Original Custom ROM

Good work well done

Main.bmpMenu1.bmp

Edited by Kaluku

Guest daskalos
Thanks Davka.... Just Flashed this ROM... everything looks as it should... still running test... What i like is the fact thats its a full custom ROM. One can now cook it the way they want...

Cant wait for the 6.5.5 Original Custom ROM

Good work well done

Main.bmpMenu1.bmp

Full custom ROM? This one? :huh:

Guest B7610

at first a big thx to daskalso for this great rom ;-)

works very well, and fast.

but now i have an question.

i want to change the program at the left buttom "contacts" which opens "mscontacts" to "Phonebook" which opens SamsungsPhonebook.

the right bottom button works to 50% with samsung touch calendar (tcalendar must open first at the startmenu then it works)

rename works but to change the link fails.

anyone an tip?

editi.jpg

Guest daskalos
at first a big thx to daskalso for this great rom ;-)

works very well, and fast.

but now i have an question.

i want to change the program at the left buttom "contacts" which opens "mscontacts" to "Phonebook" which opens SamsungsPhonebook.

the right bottom button works to 50% with samsung touch calendar (tcalendar must open first at the startmenu then it works)

rename works but to change the link fails.

anyone an tip?

editi.jpg

This is not my ROM :huh:

Guest B7610

ooops wrong thread ^^

the rom i flashed is hybrid 2.7 from daskalos

pda:b7610bnxxil2

csc:b7610xegik4

phone:b7610xxjc1

but the button change problem is in every rom the same i think ;-)

Edited by B7610

Guest jero1ste
ooops wrong thread ^^

the rom i flashed is hybrid 2.7 from daskalos

pda:b7610bnxxil2

csc:b7610xegik4

phone:b7610xxjc1

but the button change problem is in every rom the same i think ;-)

Here

Guest Kaluku
Full custom ROM? This one? :huh:

Daskalos U r too jumpy... is this NOT a full original Rom from the manufacturer... if NOT my bad

Davka am simply appreciating the fact that u shared NOT all regions have access new ROMs from Samusug.... so thanks all the same

Guest aeroaddict

okay guys i am using this rom for the past 2 days...and now i can officially announce that this rom is faster than any full roms we had in the past :P ...samsung sms application is way faster than before, all applications and touch response is snappier than before ,most important of all the bad colour problem of the images in image application and videos in the touch player has been fixed, though not completely, but looks way better than any previous 6.5 roms...but the camera still shows bad colours in the dark areas, but once the snap is taken it looks normal....

I have flashed all the files...ie. eboot, PDA, CSC & phone

This is a must upgrade for anyone who has been using any previous roms :huh:

My device :

PDA : B7610NXXJC2

CSC : B7610NXEUIL4

PHONE : B7610XXLC1

Edited by aeroaddict

Guest Ignition
okay guys i am using this rom for the past 2 days...and now i can officially announce that this rom is faster than any full roms we had in the past :huh:

cool.. thanks for the update.. sounds like something worth getting then... will give it a go !

Guest passion_streak

i have been using it for abt a week now ... its AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! better screen response, snappier

but i guess it suffers from auto closing bug .. any one experiencing the same prob??

I GUESS ITS COZ OF RAM PROB .. i have only 20 mb or usable ram :huh: dunno where has my ram gone ???????:P

Edited by passion_streak

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

Anybody having problem with the Samsung Widget interface on this ROM. I am not able to enable more widgets on this ROM by going into Widget Settings. All the additional widget names are displayed in black and if I select even a single one of, all the widgets are gone from the list except for Digital Clock. I dunno why this is happening.

BTW i have only flashed PDA.nb0, other components are from my stock 6.1 ROM. can that cause problem like this?

Guest barki82

@ Davka or anybody who use Samsung Mobile Firmware Downloader, please can you try to download this:

- GT-B7610_B7610NXXIK6_B7610NIRDIK6_B7610XXIK3_B7610NIRDIK6_XX_IRD

Everytime i download it it begins to decrypt and it stops at 99%, its my ROM version and I would like to have a backup. Thanks in advance

Guest cappuccina
i have been using it for abt a week now ... its AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! better screen response, snappier

but i guess it suffers from auto closing bug .. any one experiencing the same prob??

I GUESS ITS COZ OF RAM PROB .. i have only 20 mb or usable ram :P dunno where has my ram gone ???????:blink:

Have you flashed the whole set or just the pda part? I'm thinking of trying this ROM but i have some doubts flashing the eboot part...

I'm using the Hybrid Rom right now and I'm so used to have the X - Button in the Buttom Bar.

If I now just flash the eboot part only, is it possible and will I see any effect? I would like to see if the colour problem is really improved. Is this related to the eboot part, or should I flash also the PDA part for that? Because I would prefer to stay with the Hybrid 6.5.3 or Megalite and maybe just flash the eboot.

What would you guys advise me to do? Just leave anything as it is? :huh:

Guest ErnstJanF

Review

As all of you ask a lot of questions about this ROM, I'm posting my experience from the past few days.

I flashed the whole package. Not just the PDA part...

Just to be clear on this one: I don't know which one, but one of these alternate packages makes the 6.5 more fluently!

The ROM is faster than all the other OFFICIAL ROMS!

I've installed SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 as my today-screen and it seems the phone takes about 20% battery each day.

This is when I play music for about 3 hours a day (at full volume and even louder using a tweak).

Updated in this ROM is the following:

- SMS/MMS has been made a lot faster!

They forgot to update the 'sending...' and 'sent' message just like the other ROMS. (If you send a text message from the Phonebook, you will get this message).

- Settings has been updated with tabs on top. It's very annoying but that's my opinion :huh:

- SAMSUNG UI CANNOT BE TURNED OFF! Be sure to think about this one before flashing!

The widgetplus bug has not been updated yet.. Whenever you try to add new widgets, all of the widgets are gone.

If you need more information, you can post in this topic.

Hope it helps;)

Guest gkirev

Really nice ROM, very fast, most of the bugs are fixed.

GPS XTRA is not included in this ROM, but there's another way to get the data anyway.

Nevertheless I have one problem: the alarm clock doesn't go off. Anyone else with the same problem?

Guest nizar445
Really nice ROM, very fast, most of the bugs are fixed.

GPS XTRA is not included in this ROM, but there's another way to get the data anyway.

Nevertheless I have one problem: the alarm clock doesn't go off. Anyone else with the same problem?

GPS XTRA is included in this ROM! its under network settings-GPS :huh: