We need our X10's rooted so bad, it hurts!

Guest gavriel18

Guest tiggerbcn
Which ADB.exe you using? could you upload?

Download this .RAR,ADB for X10

and unzip it anywhere, inside is a text file explaining how it works, but is in Spanish, uses a translator either.

I guess I will have installed the usb drivers of X10, but also I have them here:Drivers usb-adb Xperia X10

Paul could tell us something?, Can root the X10? When you do that?

Thank you very much

Edited by tiggerbcn

Guest bluemoko
Would be nice to hear a word from paul, is he planning on doing something with x10 root or not..

He will look in to it. Give him sometime.

Guest 花地主
He will look in to it. Give him sometime.

:P

We just cant wait for have the root.... Really need Paul's kind attention...

Guest GSeeker2

Bad news...this is just in from Paul @twitter:

@PaulOBrien: So the X10 has no obvious recovery partition, seemingly no user accessible bootloader and is laid out like no other Android device. Ouch.

Guest esaufarelo

Hello!! It´s my frist message. I have a X10 mini pro and I hope to root it. Meaby works with the same root metod of X10

Guest 花地主
Hello!! It´s my frist message. I have a X10 mini pro and I hope to root it. Meaby works with the same root metod of X10

Ok, keep waiting. maybe it will come out... hope so

Guest tiggerbcn

I think not, and I also think that Paul is not going to keep trying:

Read on xda:

"I read the last Tweet from Paul as well and looks SE did a "good" Job in protecting their Phone from being rooted. If so then all we can hope is that SE wont let us down with regular updates."

Very bad news

Guest tiggerbcn
look at this link may be it helps http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f473/setoo...v1-06-a-999565/ he said that he succeded to flash the x10

I had already seen it, but flash the X10 it has to do with rooting? the only thing that makes this program is installing files SonyEricsson, do not install a cooked rom, or thmes, or causes the X10 root has permissions

Guest Hossam Eldin yasser
I had already seen it, but flash the X10 it has to do with rooting? the only thing that makes this program is installing files SonyEricsson, do not install a cooked rom, or thmes, or causes the X10 root has permissions

but i think we could edit this to be like a bootloader for x10 as i heared it don't have one

Guest norberto_
but i think we could edit this to be like a bootloader for x10 as i heared it don't have one

It has bootloader, but not the same as HTC phones.

Guest GSeeker2

Good news!

Yes, it is hard to root X10, but Paul hasn't give up!

From Twitter:

@PaulOBrien: re: X10 - still working on it... hard to say when and how root will come at this stage!

• 2 weeks later...