Cab files for i920 VZW Omnia2 Repository

Guest kdkinc

updated O!Market formally opnmarket

Due to Copyright infringement concern with a similarly named product ("OpenMarket") OpnMarket has changed its named to "O!market." It is the same great service (possibly even improved slightly with a release for bugfixes.)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=513503

:( :(

Edited by kdkinc

Guest amdzero
updated O!Market formally opnmarket

Due to Copyright infringement concern with a similarly named product ("OpenMarket") OpnMarket has changed its named to "O!market." It is the same great service (possibly even improved slightly with a release for bugfixes.)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=513503

The reason I don't like the new version is it puts in advertisements. Which I know ppl need to get paid, but if it's open source, then why the ads?

Could you leave the new and old O!Market up?

Also how about a little grooveshark love?

http://www.nanogroove.net/

Edited by amdzero

Guest the sandman

do you by any chance have a .cab for Smart Search? it came with my stock verizon rom and i dont have it anymore since i flashed my phone and i would like it back.

Guest kdkinc
do you by any chance have a .cab for Smart Search? it came with my stock verizon rom and i dont have it anymore since i flashed my phone and i would like it back.

Found this file at :

http://omniacs.net/showthread.php?6500-Sam...from-JD3-rom%29

i8000nxxjd3_smartsearch.cab

Messed with it on my i920 ninja 0p7 rom seemed to work well .

Hope its what you need

PLEASE let me know if you have issues....if it's ok I'll add it to main list

Thank for suggestion

Guest snapz54
The reason I don't like the new version is it puts in advertisements. Which I know ppl need to get paid, but if it's open source, then why the ads?

Could you leave the new and old O!Market up?

Also how about a little grooveshark love?

http://www.nanogroove.net/

It's amazing that someting like this works, well.

Guest kdkinc

Added TreeSize Mobile by Jam software.

It expands you hardrive and shows the file sizes and location

2nd post

hope you like it

Guest kdkinc

Added NEW O2 Compass by Rapid81 Nice compass app also added,

uZard web browser new (to me) web browser..

both in post#2

Hope you like'em

Guest amdzero
Added NEW O2 Compass by Rapid81 Nice compass app also added,

uZard web browser new (to me) web browser..

both in post#2

Hope you like'em

yeah the uZard browser has support for Flash 10! Hello Hulu!

Guest unchoney
yeah the uZard browser has support for Flash 10! Hello Hulu!

How about visual voice mail anyone no where a good cab is? The one I have works except has no numbers in the box(works by bringing up key board and entering into space)

Guest amdzero
How about visual voice mail anyone no where a good cab is? The one I have works except has no numbers in the box(works by bringing up key board and entering into space)

again, who whould actually pay for this service?

Guest rbean
again, who whould actually pay for this service?

No doubt. I've been trying to find a way to disable it from popping up with my voicemail notification.

Guest hammerjr
No doubt. I've been trying to find a way to disable it from popping up with my voicemail notification.

very simple--just use "My Files" and then go to program files. find the one that says "VVM" (which stands for visual voice mail) and change name to "VVM (edited)". thats all there is to it! you can change it to any name, but I used the edited so that I know what I did later on. I am getting ready to flash to new verizon rom and think that maybe they changed this so that you can go directly to voicemail by hitting the voice notification icon-or they give you an option. the update says something about visual voicemail and dialing option.

Guest rbean
very simple--just use "My Files" and then go to program files. find the one that says "VVM" (which stands for visual voice mail) and change name to "VVM (edited)". thats all there is to it! you can change it to any name, but I used the edited so that I know what I did later on. I am getting ready to flash to new verizon rom and think that maybe they changed this so that you can go directly to voicemail by hitting the voice notification icon-or they give you an option. the update says something about visual voicemail and dialing option.

Cool, thanks for the tip. I have the newest Verizon rom, and I never got an option to launch voicemail or vvm. And sure enough, I always manage to tap that stupid icon either out of habit or accident which pops up the vvm password screen. I would love it if it could be reprogrammed to go to my actual voice mail.

Guest amdzero
Cool, thanks for the tip. I have the newest Verizon rom, and I never got an option to launch voicemail or vvm. And sure enough, I always manage to tap that stupid icon either out of habit or accident which pops up the vvm password screen. I would love it if it could be reprogrammed to go to my actual voice mail.

or you could just use a custom rom =)

Guest amdzero
Does Verizon or Samsung make rom's ??? :)

Not real rom's :)

:) :)

Together they make a really nice race car and then put the wrong oil/gas in the engine and then put fuzzy dice on the rear view mirror and say...

Check out this cool looking hot rod! It standard comes with cup holders and seat belts!

Guest rbean
or you could just use a custom rom =)

I have been considering it. I've been reading up on the material in this forum. So far I don't feel confident enough to attempt it. I have been very interested in the how to build a ROM thread you created AMD, and this new development with the visual kitchen looks promising.

Guest amdzero
I have been considering it. I've been reading up on the material in this forum. So far I don't feel confident enough to attempt it. I have been very interested in the how to build a ROM thread you created AMD, and this new development with the visual kitchen looks promising.

If we can get it working and put out a simple guide (because it is really easy to use) we can all cook our own roms and share our info more effectively!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kdkinc

QUOTE(WovW @ Jul 1 2010, 08:43) *

:-D Not video Pc recording...

I need to record video from my Omnia 2 camera (a teathre performance)... for several minutes...

Omnia 2 take "full brigthness" display while using camera... and I'd like to switch off only the screen while keep recording video...

Bye

YES biggrin.gif

I have this working on my i920. I install "screenoff"

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=707458

I then program my side button to activate program while filming (ya I'm old) LOL

to re-activate screen i tap lock button and camera still filming.

Hope this works on your phone...

cool.gif cool.gif

PS. read full thread may have some negative side effects on some phones,Not detrimental to phone just a pain....

Guest amdzero
QUOTE(WovW @ Jul 1 2010, 08:43) *

:-D Not video Pc recording...

I need to record video from my Omnia 2 camera (a teathre performance)... for several minutes...

Omnia 2 take "full brigthness" display while using camera... and I'd like to switch off only the screen while keep recording video...

Bye

YES biggrin.gif

I have this working on my i920. I install "screenoff"

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=707458

I then program my side button to activate program while filming (ya I'm old) LOL

to re-activate screen i tap lock button and camera still filming.

Hope this works on your phone...

cool.gif cool.gif

PS. read full thread may have some negative side effects on some phones,Not detrimental to phone just a pain....

kdkink, could you add this:

http://www.earpiece-routing.com/try.html

I know that it is trialware, but it DOES work.

It can push the sound to the earpiece for 3 minutes, then closes. This is very useful for me as I'm a skype user.

Guest kdkinc

ABOUT AUDIO ROUTER

AUDIO ROUTER is a little application that switches the audio output from the rear speaker to the front speaker

or Bluetooth headset of your PPC or SmartPhone.

Very useful for VoIP applications such as Skype,

Google Talk and many more

AUDIO ROUTER works on most PDAs and Smartphone so

try it in yours and get the most of your VoIP applications.

AUDIO ROUTER can be attached to any application installed on your device, so that when it goes foreground, audio is automatically routed to the earpiece or Bluetooth headset

:lol: :D

http://www.earpiece-routing.com/index.html

• 2 weeks later...