Majin`s experimental ROM based on Omnia B7300

Guest majino

Guest jpotrpin

i had this operator/internet and wi-fi problem, changed SIM card (2 different operators), switched back to my original one and .... it worked... my wi-fi and gprs and other stuff works great, fast rom ... nice work!

Guest cruddasj

If this is your first ROM, then wow :huh: I cant really talk because I quit from cooking ROMs, but its really nice to see something with a different feel to it and your rom is really fresh in that sense! Congratulations on a great ROM!

Guest hidz7

hello guys..

ive been using this wonderful rom for two days and it is awesome!!!

for me i havent get any problem regarding the internet connection..but i would to address one problem of mine..

when i tried to play youtube videos using the youtube app...i got the error message 'cannot find the required codec to play this video'..can someone help me?

Guest cenzo

Hi, thank you all that replied to my bug reported earlier. been away.

Regarding the rotate screen option, I actually wanted to assign the right hard key to that function. Having it rotate on it's own is a real pain, because of the in house app that I use for work, works better in landscape or it's back to the brick of the I-mate they gave me :D or re-flash new rom.

Also noticed that Java won’t run any apps. I can install them but when i try and run it says that there are not sufficient rights to run the program. it can re-install it and post a screen if you do so request.

Apart from that it has been a real pleasure running this rom even though it is a little slower than the other great chefs.

Any news on a new release :P

Guest dyun14
Hi, thank you all that replied to my bug reported earlier. been away.

Regarding the rotate screen option, I actually wanted to assign the right hard key to that function. Having it rotate on it's own is a real pain, because of the in house app that I use for work, works better in landscape or it's back to the brick of the I-mate they gave me :D or re-flash new rom.

Hi,

I think you can use AEButton plus. I installed the app and assigned the rotate screen option on on the hardware keys. I think this should work for you too :P

Guest potzrj

I found some little bugs:

1) Lock Screen: doesn't lock when you press the lock button. I installed Smart Lock and the bug continue.

2) E-mail: normally, when you click on "send/receive e-mail", in the bottom of the page aper what happens to that function. In this rom, you receive your e-mail, but i don't kwon what happens in the informative.

Guest Rebels

Majin gr8 job mate, very well done. I'm sorry about ur pc, hope u got a new 1 by now. Anyway waiting for ur com 5 to try. Take care buddy.

Guest hidz7

hi guys..sorry for repeating the same question...

but do you guys know how to solve the problem when watching youtube?

i got 'cannot find the required codec' when using youtube for winmo..help me please :P

Guest leap_ahead
The most wonderful rom!!

it's possible to have it in italian language?

Anyway, bad news, cooking is temporarily stopped . My computer could not bear brunt of the work on roms :-( ... I have to buy a new one, then I'll be able to continue ...

Please post your feedback...

from majino ..

Guest ~OmniaLove~

hey Bro! GREAT ROM!

are you plannin on an update? maybe so there ll be no more bugs in it if it's possible to fix them :P

You wrote that you d like to create your rom in different languages included german :D I am german and i would really appreciate if you d translate that great ROM to German :P

maybe you can give me a short feedback whether that's possible or not :P

greetings from germany..

Edit: Can you include closing porgrams by pushing the "X" button so that they don't only get minimzed ? would be great

Edited by ~OmniaLove~

Guest amitsharma.atc
Edit: Can you include closing porgrams by pushing the "X" button so that they don't only get minimzed ? would be great

WELL DEAR ITS ALREADY IN THIS ROM

GO TO SETTINGS, THEN GENERAL SETTINGS... THEN BUTTON... THEN X BUTTON... THEN ENABLE TO END RUNNING PROGRAMS BY TAPPING X

THATS ALL

Guest torpedro

im having problems with internet.... the automatic configuration detects the signal, but dont save the information, and everytime i make the connection manualy in settings, the configuration is not safe... any solution?

Guest leap_ahead
im having problems with internet.... the automatic configuration detects the signal, but dont save the information, and everytime i make the connection manualy in settings, the configuration is not safe... any solution?

tips :

i had this operator/internet and wi-fi problem, changed SIM card (2 different operators), switched back to my original one and .... it worked... my wi-fi and gprs and other stuff works great, fast rom ... nice work!

i f you have 2 sim card you are lucky !!

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest rishad
Anyway, bad news, cooking is temporarily stopped . My computer could not bear brunt of the work on roms :-( ... I have to buy a new one, then I'll be able to continue ...

Please post your feedback...

from majino ..

majino hope the problems with ur computer are sorted out.... eagerly waiting for the next update...

Guest vutvarder
majino hope the problems with ur computer are sorted out.... eagerly waiting for the next update...

Hi, I think this rom is a real breath of fresh air...superb.

Like everyone..eagerrly awaiting some bug fixes. I've noticed that it is not possible to download extra widgets such as the weather? The error message is 'Invalid device'.

Guest Rebels

:P Too bad for us, master majin came out of no where and gave us hope and new life to our dear i900 and then his pc had to go crazy. Hope majin is gonna surprise us suddenly one of these days.... with hope to return master majin... :D

Guest anochampions

I have a problem. I cant download widgets. When i try to do this i get the message "invalid device". Any help?

post-528881-1273386918_thumb.png