can someone help me!!

Guest jibbz

Guest jibbz

I really wanna start to make my own rom.,but I need some help from ppl who kno a lot., so if anyone can plz help me....plz help me...I want to make g1 roms since I'm using one myself ;]...

Jibbz

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chrish2009
I really wanna start to make my own rom.,but I need some help from ppl who kno a lot., so if anyone can plz help me....plz help me...I want to make g1 roms since I'm using one myself ;]...

Jibbz

i dont know much, but a good place to start is the android developers site, read up on things. i do know there is ALOT of learning you would need to do to be able to make custom roms. its not an easy thing to do.

chris

Guest jibbz
i dont know much, but a good place to start is the android developers site, read up on things. i do know there is ALOT of learning you would need to do to be able to make custom roms. its not an easy thing to do.

chris

yes i kno theres alot to do but i feel tht i am ready for any challenge., n now i even have a unbuntu running on my computer as a full window., but i wish someone like adev would read this post n help me out., thanks for your help tho i appreciate the help.,

Guest Blake Loring
yes i kno theres alot to do but i feel tht i am ready for any challenge., n now i even have a unbuntu running on my computer as a full window., but i wish someone like adev would read this post n help me out., thanks for your help tho i appreciate the help.,

I would advise learning how the Recovery ZIP format works and how to sign ZIP files. These two things will be essential in any ROMs you develop. Also try repackaging other custom ROMs with a few modifications to start with, be warned though the learning curve is like a brick wall.

• 8 months later...
Guest peterdell

Immediate answers to frequently asked questions, access information, select a topic below, or enter keywords related to the information you are looking for in the search box on the right. If a particular problem is not the answer online, you can also contact support staff via the comments link at the bottom of page for more information.