nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest manost
Hi Rapid,

Could you give me a hand about the facebook contact pics that I mentioned some post ago?

Thx great ROM

It's really easy.

Either you download the updated Rapid's rom (v 4.1) that includes the MS MyPhone or you can download it from here.

You install it on your phone and after that you synchronize your device with an existing hotmail or msn email. After synchronization is done you gonna be able to login your facebook account.

Guest Rapid81
Thank you for answering my previous question so quickly. Another one for you: is it possible to use the 16 item menu without changing the background?

You need to find a cab to it. I don't have it. But if you found one, please post it here and I'll put it to the 3rd post.

Hi Rapid,

Do we need to do a HARD RESET after flashing? I get 2 options when i do that.. 1. Format and 2. Cancel.... What do i do???? Sorry for sucha dumb question but I'm confused...

No, you don't need to.

This rom is very good and fast! i love it!

One question, it seems that sense not support Thai language, it can't shows Thai text in tab such as contact and message, how can i fix it?

You need to get the thai manila and mui files from somewhere.

Hi Rapid,

Could you give me a hand about the facebook contact pics that I mentioned some post ago?

Thx great ROM

I don't have Facebook account. Sorry!

oh yeah ... i'm testing it and it's very good. for me just have one inconvenient that is not 6.5.x... :P if it work like that on 6.5.x was amazing.. :P

Very great job! thanks a lot :P

The 6.5.X ROMs memory management far worst than 6.5. And I hate the 6.5.X ROMs, because they full of bugs, misalignments and so ugly.

Maybe if no new 6.5 ROMs will come out.

Future update(s):

We're still working on the Sense. We can get some new features to work, but needs some more testing. I don't know any date, so please, don't ask for it. :D

Edited by Rapid81

Guest rossini
Rapid i want to thank you for your rom.

At last i managed to setup my facebook profile with the MS MyPhone trick and i also installed the htc slide to answer.

One question: Where do i have to put an .mp3 so i set it as my alarm clock? I have them in My documents directory but there aren't in the list!

Just set the song you want to alarm as "ring tone" (on the song's menu) and after that the song will be available in the alarm rings menu. :P

Guest rossini
Hi to all, Please anybody help me !!!!

Wich any rom I have to download for my I8000L ??

I see a lot of files to download in 4shared but I don`t know What have I do with all this ??

I need to download the the naked free roms JD6 ??? + Sense 2.5 JD6 ??? + TF3D JD6 ??, is anybody can help with this I very thanks

Regards

Juan Carlos from Argentina

Mine is a I8000L too. I just flashed the Sense 2.5 JD6 .nb0 file .... nothing else.... and its working perfectly.

So just download this file and flash it with octans 2.14. :P

Guest JezzyJeff
Right now, this is the best we can reached with the messaging things. :P

Maybe you can give it a shot. Flash a full MST with 2.14 then our ROM.

Thanks for your help. So that's what i tried this time:

- did a hard reset

- downloaded and flashed full .mst image from http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...are-appreciate/ including CSC file

- did another hard reset

- flashed your v4.1 ROM (ONLY PDA part)

- did yet another hard reset

- phone started, could configure, sync with ms my phone, set regional settings to Germany, XT9 language to German (just for testing)

- did a reboot using your cooked in tool and yet again, the phone got stuck after booting animation with a black screen...... :/

maybe anybody got this problem or even got it fixed? sorry for bothering you so much, and thanks for helping and even recognizing my post ^^

Greetz, JJ

Guest rossini

Someone knows how to clean the Twitter's cache and manage diferent profiles?

There's no menu key on the twitter's window.

thanks.

Edited by rossini

Guest JasonMa

thanks a lot , this OS is very good. wonderful

just one problem, i am using starhub in singapore, i can send out mms, but unable to receive.....

any idea and which csc should i use???

thanks a lot.

Guest shermanha
Thanks for the nice rom.

One minor question, the default button2 set as "Today", after i change to "ok/close", every soft reset, it will change back to default "Today", how do i set the default to "ok/close" for button2 ? can i do it by change the registry ?

Thanks in advance.

Anyone can help ??

Guest flopyro

i donno how to explain it so i took a picture

each time when i'm in the threated message view from "sense" and i tap on "Task Manager" upper right corner, my device freezes !

can you try it out on your device to ? what should i do ? reflash ?

post-149990-1273121372_thumb.jpg

Guest chokia
the default button2 set as "Today",

Yes you have written the answer yourself. Button2 or lateral cannot be changed to other function. After reboot it will go back to the default "Today" eversince OmniaII was created regardless of ROM. Nobody can do anything about it

Edited by chokia

Guest shermanha
Yes you have written the answer yourself. Button2 or lateral cannot be changed to other function. After reboot it will go back to the default "Today" eversince OmniaII was created regardless of ROM. Nobody can do anything about it

Thanks for your reply.

Guest sheppy99

The Samsung 20 key keyboard layout seems missing so I installed the all keyboards layout and now all the Samsung keyboard layouts are gone, even uninstalling the keyboard doesn't fix it. - Anybody know if you can get the 20 key layout with this ROM?

Guest Du5aN
Has anyone else experienced the clock not refreshing properly:

Yes, I have from time to time the same problem with clock.

Guest Du5aN
i donno how to explain it so i took a picture

each time when i'm in the threated message view from "sense" and i tap on "Task Manager" upper right corner, my device freezes !

can you try it out on your device to ? what should i do ? reflash ?

Probably because it is necessary to use the Samsung sms app, not HTC. Few posts back has been talking about this...

Guest empire177

Is this rom suppose to be really smooth? cause it only seems to be smooth when i set performance to high and when i listen to songs, there are pauses here and there at times.. why?

Guest Rapid81
Yes, I have from time to time the same problem with clock.

This problem caused by a clock fix, what's forbid the clock to starts from GMT every time you go to the Home. I think this is better than saw the clock to flip from GMT to your timezone every time. :P

Guest Rapid81
Does CHT 1.7.1 work with this ROM ?

Please read before ask. We discussed this at least 3 or 4 times already!

CHT 1.7.1 works, but the home layout buggy even with official Senses on HTCs. Use 1.6.1.

Guest jeffrey2000

Tried ur 6.5 sense rom for a couple of days and must say it's nice but I missed the advantages of 6.5.5 (overal speed/buttons below which can be edited to whatever u like/outlook conversations and some other things).

So now you've finished/corrected your sense installer I went back the latest 6.5.5 (lite) rom and installed ur sense cab and it works great on it, faster then on ur new rom in fact but that's due 6.5.5) and didn't have any problems playing movies files (which are bigger then 100MB) with the new(er) touchplayer and HTC location works aswell so great work on the rom and sesne cab nOObody/Rapid!!!!

For the people interested... I'm using Gary Crutcher's "GC_JD3_23563_Lite.nb0" 6.5.5 lite rom with the Separate Sense 2.5 Installer by nOObody/Rapid.

Oh btw forgot to say... The default newer samsung dialer works on the htc contacts now (so video call works aswell) so great work!!!!

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest Rapid81
Tried ur 6.5 sense rom for a couple of days and must say it's nice but I missed the advantages of 6.5.5 (overal speed/buttons below which can be edited to whatever u like/outlook conversations and some other things).

So now you've finished/corrected your sense installer I went back the latest 6.5.5 (lite) rom and installed ur sense cab and it works great on it, faster then on ur new rom in fact but that's due 6.5.5) and didn't have any problems playing movies files (which are bigger then 100MB) with the new(er) touchplayer and HTC location works aswell so great work on the rom and sesne cab nOObody/Rapid!!!!

Hmm... :P Maybe I will going to 6.5.3 when it will official, not a simple beta and no new 6.5. will come out. But 6.5.5 is not in beta than in alpha state.

Anyway, I still hate the ugly lower buttons and the misalignments in 6.5.X versions.

The 100MB video files issue only in JD1 ROM and that's 6.5.3

Guest Du5aN
This problem caused by a clock fix, what's forbid the clock to starts from GMT every time you go to the Home. I think this is better than saw the clock to flip from GMT to your timezone every time. :P

Of course, for me that is not some big problem, so I can live with it. :D

Guest manost

Rapid would you like to put on the 3rd post the original HTC slide2answer? I found a working one on the net. It's tested for 3 days ago with no problems.

I know that you probably don't like it or otherwise you would have it installed on your rom, but maybe someone wants to get rid of the winmo skin includes in the rom.

If yes, please tell how to give the file to you. (Attached in a new post or by sending you a rapidshare link with pm)?

I attach a photo of what i mean by telling HTC slide2answer.

post-592213-1273140047_thumb.jpg

post-592213-1273140060_thumb.jpg

Guest Rapid81
Rapid would you like to put on the 3rd post the original HTC slide2answer? I found a working one on the net. It's tested for 3 days ago with no problems.

I know that you probably don't like it or otherwise you would have it installed on your rom, but maybe someone wants to get rid of the winmo skin includes in the rom.

If yes, please tell how to give the file to you. (Attached in a new post or by sending you a rapidshare link with pm)?

I attach a photo of what i mean by telling HTC slide2answer.

You can attach it here and I will put it to my 4shared directory. :P