nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest JasonMa
Odd, it was working for me. That was with v4.0.

I am on Celcom. Yes, able to receive MMS.

EDIT: I think I have found the problem. It needs some additional files on top of the registry fix which includes both the registry fix and the additional files. I made a cab file. Can you try it out? Btw, this cab is for Malaysia and Singaporean users only. Not sure whether it works for networks other than the 2 mentioned countries.

dataconnectionfix.cab

Hi bluhound, i have tried you cab, still the same, unable to receive mms, i am in singapore, using starhub.

Guest ov2rey
can anyone give me a link of a singapore csc file for this rom PLEASE!!! Big THANKS to people who does so!

u can just flash any latest csc wtih EUXJD6 something like this

Guest empire177
can anyone give me a link of a singapore csc file for this rom PLEASE!!! Big THANKS to people who does so!

But when i use nogprs application, it won't show starhub(my service provider) right? will it affect anything if it access the internet?

Guest bluhound
Hi bluhound, i have tried you cab, still the same, unable to receive mms, i am in singapore, using starhub.

Try to reinstall the cab, do a "Reset Connection Settings" (in Samsung's Settings menu) and then a soft reset. Does the "Connection Settings" popup appear after soft reset?

I have tested on a fresh v4.11 and it works for me. That's for Malaysia network though. Btw, the two files I added are ImeiMalaysia.pfg and ImeiSingapore.pfg found in the XSOJA2 csc.

Guest manost
I found a problem with the favorite tab. If you tap on a favorite, the Sense won't call it. I attached the fix and I put it to the 3rd post too.

I don't have such a problem!

I can call anyone i want. Either directly from 'All people' menu or from 'Favorites' contacts assigned to buttons.

Thanks anyway for the good working.

Guest Rapid81
I don't have such a problem!

I can call anyone i want. Either directly from 'All people' menu or from 'Favorites' contacts assigned to buttons.

Thanks anyway for the good working.

Interesting. :D No matter how I tap on a contact, the Sense just doesn't do anything. :P Now with that fix, it does.

Guest Ordinary
Try to reinstall the cab, do a "Reset Connection Settings" (in Samsung's Settings menu) and then a soft reset. Does the "Connection Settings" popup appear after soft reset?

I have tested on a fresh v4.11 and it works for me. That's for Malaysia network though. Btw, the two files I added are ImeiMalaysia.pfg and ImeiSingapore.pfg found in the XSOJA2 csc.

tested with maxis , not working ><

Guest muchospesos
The white quadrilaterals showed up in Tower Defense with official ROMs too. The problem is in the OpenGL ES driver, not with the ROM.

These games were working in the Official roms and they are working also now :D! If you or anyone else are having problems with these or any opengl games, try overwrite the libgles_cm.dll in the game folder with this one: https://sourceforge.net/projects/omnia2gl/f...cm.zip/download and then soft-reset.

I'm using auto-cpu-mode and they work very smoothly.

I founded it in CF and GK opengl driver topic. Credit to them :P!

Guest Rapid81
These games were working in the Official roms and they are working also now :D! If you or anyone else are having problems with these or any opengl games, try overwrite the libgles_cm.dll in the game folder with this one: https://sourceforge.net/projects/omnia2gl/f...cm.zip/download and then soft-reset.

I'm using auto-cpu-mode and they work very smoothly.

I founded it in CF and GK opengl driver topic. Credit to them :P!

I was put the latest OGL driver from Ginkage to this ROM. Where did you found this? In the first post of that topic? If yes, then I really missed something. Sorry about that! Maybe that's the reason why the JD1 kernel version die. Sorry again, I need to be more careful in the future.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest whizzd

hii rapid,

two thumbs up for your great rom, :D

im using it for last 4 days, my phone never been this excelent before, im not found any problem that bother me, no AS problem, everything goes well.

should i reflash with 4.11 version?, and will u make jd1/jd3 sense rom?,

i prefer to use the jd1/jd3 rom for my daily used, bcoz it has clock and battery on default taskbar, and the wifi got a proxy feature, that i can use it on my office wifi hotspot :P.

thx alot, sory for my bad english

Guest muchospesos
I was put the latest OGL driver from Ginkage to this ROM. Where did you found this? In the first post of that topic? If yes, then I really missed something. Sorry about that! Maybe that's the reason why the JD1 kernel version die. Sorry again, I need to be more careful in the future.

No problem :P and don't be sorry. Nice to hear that you found it useful. It was in post #543. Dunno if it's in the first one also. I really hope that this can save the JD1 kernel version. Good luck with that.

PS: This is propably a dumbass question but is there a way to something like hardcode this libgles_cm.dll to your rom so that there's no need to replace the game files in the future?

Guest Rapid81
No problem :P and don't be sorry. Nice to hear that you found it useful. It was in post #543. Dunno if it's in the first one also. I really hope that this can save the JD1 kernel version. Good luck with that.

PS: This is propably a dumbass question but is there a way to something like hardcode this libgles_cm.dll to your rom so that there's no need to replace the game files in the future?

I'll create a new ROM tonight with this and with the Contacts Fix. Probably with the JD1 kernel, but this is depends on the tests.

Guest jeffrey2000
I'll create a new ROM tonight with this and with the Contacts Fix. Probably with the JD1 kernel, but this is depends on the tests.

+6.5.5 :P

Well the contacts tab worked for my by default in combination with the standard (JD3) Samsung Dialer so be sure about it :D. Btw did u find a newer wifi router app/plugin that worked in this newer comm manager cz freeza's one is not compatible with this comm manager.

(I have the issue on ur cab installer that the sms tab freezes as soon as you open up the samsung keyboard even with the newer (february) 0.26 opengles drivers by ginkage/chainfire).

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest TheSamuray

nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Last updated: 09/05/2010 (NXXJD6 - WM6.5)

Latest version: V4.11

Finally, we did it! Our Sense 2.5 is finished! 2 months hard work and we created the fastest Sense 2.5 ROM in the "market".

Everything is working and everything is smooth. :D This ROM is great for the everyday usage.

This ROM is english.

The ROM has a hungarian version, what you can found at the PDAFanClub.com.

Special gifts in the ROM

• Fully working Documents Tab
  • Fully working FaceBook Tab
  • Samsung Dialer, SMS/MMS stayed
  • Samsung Video Call stayed
  • The default CPU speed is Auto
  • Lanscape mode is disabled in Sense
    • AS and KIES problem fixed (I tried the settings what wes58 recommended to fix this problems). I did not experienced the problem in AS during the 2 days testing.
    • The Manila's core changed to the Rhodium version. It feels a little faster.
    • File signing/certificate checking disabled.
      • Smart Sync
      • Cube
      • Smart Reader
      • Samsung Main Menu
      • Other languages and keyboards than english
      • Application Store
      • Games
      • Backgrounds
      • Youtube
      • QIK
      • Opera 9.5
      • Google Maps
      • Podcast
      • Samsung FunClub
      • i8000 handbook
      • Widgets
      • MSN Weather
      • MSN Money
      • Live Search
      • SkyBox
      • SkyMarket
      • Marketplace
      • Outlook Live Updater
      • Today Selector
      • MS My Phone
        • Sense 2.5.2011.3030
        • m6 Color TaskBar Vista Theme (with my waitcursor)
        • O2Flash 1.1 (on Button1)
        • SDKCerts 2010
        • Samsung SDK 2.2
        • HTC TaskManager 2.1
        • Opera Mobile 10 Final
        • Total Commander
        • SoftReset program
        • Topaz CommManager
        • MS My Phone

• Page Pool Size changed to 8MB
          • Task manager on Button1 hold
          • WinMo Settings on by default
          • GPS on optimum settings (COM4 / 9600)
          • Changed icons and some new (pl.: "New SMS")
          • 4 rows Start Menu
          • My own Lockscreen
          • My own call screen with bigger caller picture
          • My own Win7 Boot/Shutdown screens/sounds
          • Front Camera support
          • Black Theme by default
          • Registry entry to the photoalbum filter added

Download

Recommendations:

[*]Flash with Octans 2.14

[*]You can flash it with any CSC and you need to, because if you do not flash CSC, you may run into some troubles. :P

CSC

[*]To this JD6 ROM, you need the JD9 CSC

Big thanx to who's appriciated our work 'till now!

[*]5€ Kosturica

[*]10€ Moco22

[*]10€ + 10€ Ramy

[*]10€ Winform

[*]5000 HUF Imhotep

[*]10€ jclarel

[*]18€ Charles Edgar

[*]10€ Du5an

[*]5€ eduuuuu

[*]2708 HUF Kova04

[*]10€ muchospesos

[*]3€ Szabó Máté

Thanks for amazing ROM

i am still testing it with CSC CSC_I8000XSGJA5 arabic

It is smooth & nice , but what i ve noticed is the following:

1- Arabic keyboard is not in the input list ,,, so i have installed it separately

2- Smart reader is nor working properly ,, after getting the picture it shows that there was an error in recognition of the document

Do you have any suggestion for these issues ,, especially No:2 about smart reader

Thank you :P

Guest ular_king

Thanx for the wonderful Sense ROM...everything is good except the below:

1. Unable to receive MMS (using Malaysia MAXIS) - Already tried bluhound cab. What I have noticed so far is I'm not even able to receive MMS settings via telco phone settings portal

2. CHT 1.6.1 Weather Switch quicklink doesn't seems to work

Guest Rapid81
Thanks for amazing ROM

i am still testing it with CSC CSC_I8000XSGJA5 arabic

It is smooth & nice , but what i ve noticed is the following:

1- Arabic keyboard is not in the input list ,,, so i have installed it separately

2- Smart reader is nor working properly ,, after getting the picture it shows that there was an error in recognition of the document

Do you have any suggestion for these issues ,, especially No:2 about smart reader

Thank you :P

I said before, only the english keyboard in the rom.

No smart reader in the rom. Probably the installer wrong what you're using..

Guest naxos

Thank you for your work.

i use your rom but i have a problem after a soft reset my phone its only black, nothing ...... i have only start screen and the last screen nothing else

any solution please ?

Guest Rapid81
Thank you for your work.

i use your rom but i have a problem after a soft reset my phone its only black, nothing ...... i have only start screen and the last screen nothing else

any solution please ?

Do a hardreset. Maybe you installed something what's caused this problem.

Guest Shade5

Hi Rapid81

U sounded real happy to get the JD6 here

Can u please explain whats the difference in JD1, JD3, JD6 & why you want to revert to JD1? :P

Maybe post a link that explains the differences (revision history)

@ Jeffrey: 6.5.5 ?? :P

@Rapid81: Is that dream coming true ?? :D

P.S: Could you please mirror host even on http://www.mediafire.com/

It's gives a Resume option - downloaded JD6 (4.11) 6 times over, still no luck getting a full download :P

Guest RayHK

I have been using v4.11 for a day. It is fast and stable. No AS issue on Vista. The fix works fine for the problem of contact tab. The only problem for me is --- I cannot get the background wizard works properly after installing the 16 quicklinks cab and cannot read Chinese names of the songs. Thanks very much for this great ROM, Rapid.