nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest dextro_
i think that a TF2D for omnia2 would be fast and smooth because it is with i900. but who would use/want it? m2d v1 for i900 is faster, smoother than v2 but everyone wants the newest version of everything.. tf2d for O2 would be awesome and probably very easy to port.. maybe if we do some noise :)

like I tought. I think its bwtter something useful and smooth than something beautiful and slow. I'd like to use tf2d on omnia 2 with everything the sense 2.5 have working. for me it would be better but i can't do nothing i dont know how to make it.

maybe request topic on i8000 part?

ps:i dont want to mean that rapid job is bad it's good and he diserves beer for sure( i'm working on it by the way)

Guest dextro_
installed s2p today and noticed my RAM stayed around 60MB, so it is the media player that is take up so much RAM is there a way we can tweak it?

I dont know if there is some tweak but if you need more free ram you can use htc clean ram created by htc addicted.

Guest skoda60
Do I have to select English in the CSC when flashing? I flashed in English, but when I've finished, I puted Language settings in spanish and now it's like a oficial rom.

Will 3g connections work althought its configured in english? I don't have problems of understanding english, but I'm fear of data connections don't work properly.

Thanks you!

This was an English ROM, you can only used Regional language selection for Sanish. Your way sure falled backed to the stocked ROM.

Guest Max Headrom

Hi,

Your ROM is fantastic my friend and has gone by improving in each version!, if could complete an in ESPAÑOL language your work is grateful throughout the world...

Congratulations..

(Please excuse my bad English)

In Spanish

Su ROM es Fantástica amigo y ha ido mejorando en cada versión!, si pudiera completar una en idioma ESPAÑOL su trabajo sería reconocido en todo el mundo...Felcitaciones.

Guest Lex Sips
like I tought. I think its bwtter something useful and smooth than something beautiful and slow. I'd like to use tf2d on omnia 2 with everything the sense 2.5 have working. for me it would be better but i can't do nothing i dont know how to make it.

maybe request topic on i8000 part?

ps:i dont want to mean that rapid job is bad it's good and he diserves beer for sure( i'm working on it by the way)

Hi Dextro_

I think that's already realised by Khuanchai (http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-ii-gsm-rom-discussion/297805/rom-wm-6-1-ij3-htc-sense-2-1-lite-rom-with-bt-voice-dialing-thai-eng/).

Guest Clemenzo
Would it be possible to make a cab out of the Yahoo Stock? The interface is clean and neat!

Anyone? Possible to make a cab and use it as a standalone app?

Guest skoda60
anybody from malaysia that can receive MMS?

You need to manually setup else goto your Telco and asked for help and you learn from there.

You need patient waiting for Rapid to solve the AS problem.

I tried many way with different CSC, clear csc and imported the setting from another phone also not worked. Only I can used to surf the internet by manually setting. If I used restore connection. All my setting was wiped out and need to manually key in the setting again.

This ROM was really excellence beside this problem.

Edited by skoda60

Guest wish master

Hi Rapid,

The best sense rom I ever tried, fast, smooth and reliable.

Can you help me to get smart reader which can scan business card

I tried smart reader from cab repository but failed to function, even install in my device.

Always show cant recognise message after scan business card.

I needthat badly as I have a lot of cards to save.

Please help

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid,

The best sense rom I ever tried, fast, smooth and reliable.

Can you help me to get smart reader which can scan business card

I tried smart reader from cab repository but failed to function, even install in my device.

Always show cant recognise message after scan business card.

I needthat badly as I have a lot of cards to save.

Please help

I answered you before. I can't get it to work either.

Guest Aurangzeb
You need to manually setup else goto your Telco and asked for help and you learn from there.

You need patient waiting for Rapid to solve the AS problem.

I tried many way with different CSC, clear csc and imported the setting from another phone also not worked. Only I can used to surf the internet by manually setting. If I used restore connection. All my setting was wiped out and need to manually key in the setting again.

This ROM was really excellence beside this problem.

i dont thinks to go to Telco n this prob will be ok...

i`m agreed with u,i`m using XEUJD9 now n still not working...after restore setting,all connection should be key in back

but otherwise,it`s only the mms prob...

i will try to get the stock rom back n c does this prob exist on it,if no then i`ll flash back to this rom n c again

Guest Basil Daniel
I think I will reverse back to JD6 and I will create a 4.2 with JD6, because it seems, this JE2 has some trouble.

I believe you might be correct here.

This is by far the best rom yet but there seems to be a different memory issue with the E2 rom

warmest regards

Basil

Guest Du5aN
I think I will reverse back to JD6 and I will create a 4.2 with JD6, because it seems, this JE2 has some trouble.

I agree with you :rolleyes:

Guest Max Headrom

A little but and your ROM will run the Manila Sense 2.5 but quick that in a HTC....

Mr., complete your masterpiece and give us a SPANISH version.

Guest Rapid81
A little but and your ROM will run the Manila Sense 2.5 but quick that in a HTC....

Mr., complete your masterpiece and give us a SPANISH version.

I cannot give you Spanish version, because I don't have the spanish mui files. I only have hungarian and english files.

Guest jmsmartins
it's TF3D. Thanks any way. if somebody make cab of manila 2d would be perfect. it's possible to extract the cab from i900 rom?

there's a cab but i'm afraid it wouldn't work properly on O2..

Guest valalex
anybody from malaysia that can receive MMS?

I'm from malaysia with Celcom and, flashed with 4.2 and XSOJA2 csc. Receives MMS is not working but I can live with it. Try a couple of cscs, finally with the right csc I have got my Data Connection automatically configure by my network operator. I'm using XP and no AS problem.

But everytime I soft reset my phone, it always tell me to get my network auto configure. After soft reset, some settings like assign a program under button setting will go back to defaulf rom setting.

Beside all that, overall this is a great rom with Sense 2.5 running in my O2.

Thank you Rapid and nOObody, you guys have done a great job. Cheers!

Guest Rapid81
Could you make a cab only for wifi on/off shortcut and bluetooth on/off shortcut???

thx

I will. :rolleyes:

is there a cab to disable the flips in the clock? i still want animated weather but don't need the clock flipping.

Google is your friend. :D Thousands of forums out there about Sense.

Guest daskalos

Thanks Rapid81 et al

The Sense with the Rhodium Core cab works with B7610...

But there are little bugs in my B7610 that I hope you know the solution

- Documents tabs cannot search for documents (.pdf) after soft reset. It only finds .pdf files when you open documents tap, then transferring .pdf to device via activesyc/WMC or by relocating pdf files with the file explorer while documents tab is open

- I can't create my own shortcuts in internet tab

- If I tap my location in the Home tab to set my current location, it shortcuts me to the Weather tab, erasing weather data and location there

Anyway, this really a faster version of Sense :rolleyes:

Edited by daskalos