nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Aurangzeb

yesterday i`ve flash back my rom to NXXIJ9 and csc XSOJA2..the result i can receive mms

after that i flash it back using your rom JD6 without touching the csc...everithing is fine n my sim auto detect n auto configured but the problem is i cant receive the mms..

i`ll wait for your update

Guest Wello2009

Rapid, I've Problem With ur sense 2.5 cab ..i've tried to install on lite rom but unfortuntley the cab couldnt instal ..the progress finished to the end with message "the setup is not installed succufully"...any help

Guest jmsmartins

@rapid

i tried lots of 6.5.x version, both in i900 and in i8000 and i always went back to 6.5 because it's smoother, faster (at least with sms), less buggy.. now i'm using a 6.5.5 lite rom (build 23563) and everything is working just fine. it isn't worse in any aspect than 6.5 and at my eyes it's "prettier" and of course more user/finger-friendly.

i don't mean to push but maybe one of these days u could give 6.5.x a try :rolleyes: maybe not with sense 2.5 because of those white squares, but i can tell u i installed ur cab for TF3d 1.3 and it runs even better than in 6.5 roms.

i appreciate ur work bro, keep them coming :D

cheers

Guest rossini
VERY NICE!!! Thank you guys.

Windows 7 Ult 64bit

Eboot= JE2

CSC= JE1 (XEU English UK)

Phone= JD1

Flashing= OK :(

Sinc= OK :D

Internet / MMS= Had to set manualy (Only hick-up till now) :rolleyes:

All smooth, if any problem I'll report back

Thanks again

How smooth is that my friend?? Like TouchFlo 1.3 or at least close???!!

Can you share your experience with us? Who knows making a video??!!! :(

Regards.

Guest skoda60
Hi Rapid, the GPS is working fine to me too. but there is a small problem, when navigating, the screen will auto power off, although i have set the garmin to keep screen on.

The screen auto off not because je2_sense ROM. It happen on my friend IJ9 official ROM as well. JE2 sense 4.2 generally worked well on my application except AS. It happen on those I had flashed on Rapid 3 ROM no AS. My GPS get a fixed fast within one minute with XTRA on all all the ROM I had flashed before.

Guest JasonMa
The screen auto off not because je2_sense ROM. It happen on my friend IJ9 official ROM as well. JE2 sense 4.2 generally worked well on my application except AS. It happen on those I had flashed on Rapid 3 ROM no AS. My GPS get a fixed fast within one minute with XTRA on all all the ROM I had flashed before.

yes, it gps locates itself very very fast.

btw, can you receive mms? ?

Guest Basil Daniel

Can you share your experience with us? Who knows making a video??!!! :rolleyes:

Regards.

Well Guys

I tried this setup (PDA E2 sense 4.2 CSC E1 Phone D1 eboot E2) and discovered that it is one of the smoothest... It does have slightly less memory available (about 7mb after half a days use)

On the other hand it is quite fast not buggy at all and is very fast & reliable concerning gps fix, AS, and vlolume tweaks (*#0002*28346#).

It might be the E versions working well together.

I think I might stick to this one as it is reliable and fast

Speacial thanks to both nOObody & Rapid for their sacrifice of time and effort. It is greatly appreciated.

Warmest regards

Basil Daniel

Edited by Basil Daniel

Guest Terry666

Can you share your experience with us? Who knows making a video??!!! :rolleyes:

Regards.

Hi

First I don't have it anymore, the problem with MMS (receiving) the very slow locking of GPS (after I thought it fixed itself locked 3 times in a minute or so but the next day again the same...) plus few minor problems make me to go back to JD6...

Secondly as long I had it (forgetting the few problems) was BMO better than the TF which i used for a little bit only... (I'm hardcore SPB Shell user)

Sorry if I can't help you more...

Guest Terry666
Well Guys

I tried this setup (PDA E2 sense 4.2 CSC E1 Phone D1 eboot E2) and discovered that it is one of the smoothest... It does have slightly less memory available (about 7mb after half a days use)

On the other hand it is quite fast not buggy at all and is very fast & reliable concerning gps fix, AS, and vlolume tweaks (*#0002*28346#).

It might be the E versions working well together.

I think I might stick to this one as it is reliable and fast

Speacial thanks to both nOObody & Rapid for their sacrifice of time and effort. It is greatly appreciated.

Warmest regards

Basil Daniel

Hi Basil

Can you please inform me if you RECEIVING MMS and what GPS you use? Plus which E2 you flashed? (TWU2 U/lite?)

Thank you in advance Terry.

Guest Du5aN
Hi Rapid, the GPS is working fine to me too. but there is a small problem, when navigating, the screen will auto power off, although i have set the garmin to keep screen on.

I get a GPS fix on Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM v4.12 and Garmin Navigator very quickly (in less than a minute). :D

But I have the same problem with auto turning screen off. In the previous (original) JD1 ROM I had no problems with that... :rolleyes:

Guest DJAviator

http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/54299669/file.html

This is the HTC Messaging application working on the Omnia II.

Instructions:

1. Disable HTC Sense and close the regular Messaging app.

2. Install the HTCMessaging_Client 1_5_20142622_00_WWE.

3. Do not reboot!

4. Copy the MessagingClientDll.dll from the MessagingClientDll.dll.0409.zip file in /Windows (auto-open in Total Commander in this ROM).

5. Reboot.

6. Enjoy!

-Geert

Guest Rapid81
http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/54299669/file.html

This is the HTC Messaging application working on the Omnia II.

Instructions:

1. Disable HTC Sense and close the regular Messaging app.

2. Install the HTCMessaging_Client 1_5_20142622_00_WWE.

3. Do not reboot!

4. Copy the MessagingClientDll.dll from the MessagingClientDll.dll.0409.zip file in /Windows (auto-open in Total Commander in this ROM).

5. Reboot.

6. Enjoy!

-Geert

Enjoy that you cannot send SMS. I hope you'll like it. :rolleyes:

Guest DJAviator
Enjoy that you cannot send SMS. I hope you'll like it. :rolleyes:

Try again bud. I don't put bullshit up here if it ain't working :D

-Geert

Guest Rapid81
Try again bud. I don't put bullshit up here if it ain't working :rolleyes:

-Geert

Why am I need to try again, when not even a single messaging application want to start. Nor the Samsung, nor the HTC. How am I able to send SMS without SMS application?

Edited by Rapid81

Guest DJAviator
Why am I need to try again, when not even a single messaging application want to start. Nor the Samsung, nor the HTC. How am I able to send SMS without SMS application?

I can get you this version in cook-style if you require. I can't help you with the process of cooking as I am not aware of the procedure, but I can deliver files if you need them.

-Geert

Guest Rapid81
I can get you this version in cook-style if you require. I can't help you with the process of cooking as I am not aware of the procedure, but I can deliver files if you need them.

-Geert

I installed the cab and copied the mui, then the messaging messed up. Anyway, I'm glad you this works for you, but for me, it's just disabled the whole messaging from my ROM. And I like the Samsung messaging, because that's usable in landscape mode with full keyboard.

Guest DJAviator
I installed the cab and copied the mui, then the messaging messed up. Anyway, I'm glad you this works for you, but for me, it's just disabled the whole messaging from my ROM. And I like the Samsung messaging, because that's usable in landscape mode with full keyboard.

Fair enough. Maybe you can put it under the Extra section in your post so users can decide their selfs :rolleyes:

-Geert