nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest manost

Can anyone please upload Rapid's JD6 v4.2 on rapidshare?

I still can't download it. I tried more than 6 times but downloading stucks at 99%.

Thanks.

post-592213-1274782760_thumb.jpg

Edited by manost

Guest Du5aN
Can anyone please upload Rapid's JD6 v4.2 on rapidshare?

I still can't download it. I tried more than 6 times but downloading stucks at 99%.

Thanks.

As I said once at the beginning of this topic - I can upload to my RS premium account, if Rapid81 allowed mirror!?

Edit: Rapid81, I can send you a weekly report about number of downloads from RS. :rolleyes:

Edited by Du5aN

Guest manost
As I said once at the beginning of this topic - I can upload to my RS premium account, if Rapid81 allowed mirror!?

Edit: Rapid81, I can send you a weekly report about number of downloads from RS. :D

So let's hope that kind Rapid lets you upload his rom to your RS premium account.

I don't know what's happening. Never had problem with his previous uploads :rolleyes: (and i downloaded everyone of them)

Guest xkill3rprox

Hey rapid, is there a way to allow us to use the Original bar on the top of the screen? Where the battery, clock etc are.

Guest Rapid81

Edit: Rapid81, I can send you a weekly report about number of downloads from RS. :D

You can upload it, of course, because I see, so many people has problems with 4shared.

About the reports:

Maybe after new releases, about the old ones final download counts? And if I'm asking for it. :rolleyes:

Guest Du5aN
You can upload it, of course, because I see, so many people has problems with 4shared.

About the reports:

Maybe after new releases, about the old ones final download counts? And if I'm asking for it. :rolleyes:

OK, here is RapidShare DWL link for Rapid JD6 Sense 2.5 ROM v4.2 ENG and also for CSC I8000NXXJD9 file.

Rapid81, you can add links also on the first page of this topic.

About the reports: No problem at all, whenever you want it, you get it. Just send me a PM. :D

Edited by Du5aN

Guest sakku
Rapid81, Help! why i can't editor home tab?

i use B7610 with Co0kie.HomeTab_v1.7.1 and CHTEditor.v1.7.1.2

Thank!

do u want to make rapid81 angry bout your questions ? ha..ha..ha..

but, i'm very satisfy, finnaly i can use CHT 1.7.1 so good with some registry tricks.

the analog clock is so beautiful..

Guest Du5aN
Rapid81, Help! why i can't editor home tab?

i use B7610 with Co0kie.HomeTab_v1.7.1 and CHTEditor.v1.7.1.2

Thank!

Read previous posts! :rolleyes:

Guest Du5aN
do u want to make rapid81 angry bout your questions ? ha..ha..ha..

but, i'm very satisfy, finnaly i can use CHT 1.7.1 so good with some registry tricks.

the analog clock is so beautiful..

Can you share this registry tricks with us or maybe you already post it?

Guest xkill3rprox

Got another question, I'm having problems with downloading apps off Marketplace, everything works fine, Some apps i'm able to download it, but some says "app" installation was unsucessful.

Is this ROM problem , or data connection problem? If it's data, why am i able to download in the first place?

Guest skoda60
I saw a few other people have asked this in this thread but I cant see an answer. Is there a way to go back to the standard taskbar icons instead of the new ones that are included in this ROM?

Are you refering this?

post-433401-1274821363_thumb.png

Guest dgmorland
Are you refering this?

Yes, that is what I am looking for. I have tried replacing the shellres.192.dll file with a supposed standard one but this hasnt worked. I think some of the taskbar icons are in a second dll file.

Guest rossini
Well Guys

I tried this setup (PDA E2 sense 4.2 CSC E1 Phone D1 eboot E2) and discovered that it is one of the smoothest... It does have slightly less memory available (about 7mb after half a days use)

On the other hand it is quite fast not buggy at all and is very fast & reliable concerning gps fix, AS, and vlolume tweaks (*#0002*28346#).

It might be the E versions working well together.

I think I might stick to this one as it is reliable and fast

Speacial thanks to both nOObody & Rapid for their sacrifice of time and effort. It is greatly appreciated.

Warmest regards

Basil Daniel

Yeah my friend... really this configuration is a litle bit smoother.... but didnt satisfied me... however... thank you for your concern.

On the other hand, finaly I created courage for flasshing the entire divice, now my I8000L is a I8000 !!!

So, I hope one day we have a sense 2.5 smooth like a tf3d (who knows on the base of WM6.1 ?!)... well I wish to know how to cook!!! :rolleyes:

regards to all.

Guest rossini

I don`t know if everyone knows what I gonna say but, I just discovered it after play a little with a HTC device... well, here is the deal:

I never got the functions of HTC album (like rotate the photo and zooming), so because of that I continued to use the samsungs app... this happened because there are especific movements for make the thing work.

_ To rotate the photo: make a C (to left or right) on the screen --> the image rotate 90Ëš

_ To zoom: spin the finger on the screen (like an espiral) --> clockwise direction = zoom in ; counterclockwise = zoom out.

_ To navigate on the photo tap, hold and drag.

Anyway... hope had help somebody.

Regards.

Edit: hey rapid, have you noted that there is a bug in the music player since the version 4.0?? When the phone sleeps the music stops. I ever fix that with the TF3D musictab fix.cab.... how about put that on the next versions like you did with the album fix?! :rolleyes: .... just a tip.

Edited by rossini

Guest Rapid81
Edit: hey rapid, have you noted that there is a bug in the music player since the version 4.0?? When the phone sleeps the music stops. I ever fix that with the TF3D musictab fix.cab.... how about put that on the next versions like you did with the album fix?! :rolleyes: .... just a tip.

I'm not using my phone as an mp3 player. I have an mp3 player. I never tried the music tab.

Guest JasonMa
thanks bro..now i can received n sent mms...its perfect now...

guide for installing...before installing that cab, restart ur phone 1st after disabling sense..then follow next step[ as above..

after installing, manually edit ur mms setting on sense messaging, and voila...u can sent n received mms now...i already test that...

tried your method, afterwhich, i did receieve the mms, i saw the new message notification, but i can not open. then i noticed that i can not even send message, i think rapid encountered the same problem after he tried this.

i have no idea why it works on your phone.

Guest avantgarde280
tried your method, afterwhich, i did receieve the mms, i saw the new message notification, but i can not open. then i noticed that i can not even send message, i think rapid encountered the same problem after he tried this.

i have no idea why it works on your phone.

you must manually setting your mms setting on htc messaging.

message tab > all message > menu > setting > option > click menu again @ bottom right > MMS server.

that is how i get it work..

Guest skoda60

message tab > all message > menu > setting > option > click menu again @ bottom right > MMS server.

See whether you still can received the mms,sms etc after you done a restore connection.

Guest Aurangzeb

what is the server address for celcom???

i cant download my received mms..

Edited by Aurangzeb