nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Aurangzeb

thanks all....after a hard setting finally i got my mms..

thanks rapid for this great rom,maybe another update???

thanks to DJAviator for useful cab n also avantgarde280 for the tips

Guest Ordinary
there is some problem on rapid sense..but he pretend that the problem not in his ROM..but the build OS instead...what a shame...lol...

p/s : sorry if i made someone angry,but its the truth..u should received it..:-) try to listen someone opinion n be better next time..im drunk now n i dunno what the hell im writing now...lol...sorry

YA , i strongly agree with you .

how long we've report this problem and he just ignore it and try to blame on the OS .

come on , why non of rod's or enrico's ROM with the so called "OS problem" ?

Guest avantgarde280
See whether you still can received the mms,sms etc after you done a restore connection.

wth i need to restore connection if it is working...lol...restore connection failed because we're using wrong csc maybe...

what is the server address for celcom???

i cant download my received mms..

im using celcom too...here is the setting

post-599405-1274924683_thumb.jpg

Server Name : Celcom MMS

IP Adress : 10.128.1.242

Port Number : 8080

Server Adress : http://mms.celcom.net.my

Connect Via : <Your Connection here..must be working!>

Wap Version : 2.0

Edited by avantgarde280

Guest avantgarde280
thanks all....after a hard setting finally i got my mms..

thanks rapid for this great rom,maybe another update???

thanks to DJAviator for useful cab n also avantgarde280 for the tips

Oh...You already get it works...nice then...Enjoy ur full feature SENSE ROM and thanx Rapid For excellent ROM DJAviatorfor excellent HTC messaging Version 1.5 (build 2014.2622).what a great match there...lol

YA , i strongly agree with you .

how long we've report this problem and he just ignore it and try to blame on the OS .

come on , why non of rod's or enrico's ROM with the so called "OS problem" ?

i told u right? btw that just a minor problem mate! everyone do a mistake even i also do...because im just a human..not GOD..

Lets say sorry to our greatest ROM creator Rapid..you did very well..help me and the other to feel SENSE on their Omnia2... :D even i also have HTC TP2..but SENSE in omnia 2 is totally different..strange feeling about that... :rolleyes:

Guest avantgarde280

some screenshot taken from mine :

post-599405-1274923558_thumb.jpg

My home :D

post-599405-1274923605_thumb.jpg

My inbox with secure box!

post-599405-1274923722_thumb.jpg

post-599405-1274925082_thumb.jpg

When typing sms..No more stretch layout! it's perfect now.. :(

post-599405-1274923768_thumb.jpg

Prove that i can sent and receive MMS..thanks god... :rolleyes:

So rapid rom will be the greatest ROM ever on omnia 2 helped by DJAviator for htc messaging..no lag, no reset for a week (already prove this), and running smooth just like my girlfrend HTC TP2 stock ROM with sense 2.5... :(

Edited by avantgarde280

Guest Man12529
some screenshot taken from mine :

post-599405-1274923558_thumb.jpg

My home :D

post-599405-1274923605_thumb.jpg

My inbox with secure box!

post-599405-1274923722_thumb.jpg

post-599405-1274925082_thumb.jpg

When typing sms..No more stretch layout! it's perfect now.. :(

post-599405-1274923768_thumb.jpg

Prove that i can sent and receive MMS..thanks god... :rolleyes:

So rapid rom will be the greatest ROM ever on omnia 2 helped by DJAviator for htc messaging..no lag, no reset for a week (already prove this), and running smooth just like my girlfrend HTC TP2 stock ROM with sense 2.5... :(

hey i notice that your send button is in enlish.. the cab that DJAviator release the send button should be in chinese.. what u do? and also.. did u have the problem when u type the "hightligh" of the text is black thus u cannot see the word u are typing till u move to the next line?

Guest avantgarde280
hey i notice that your send button is in enlish.. the cab that DJAviator release the send button should be in chinese.. what u do? and also.. did u have the problem when u type the "hightligh" of the text is black thus u cannot see the word u are typing till u move to the next line?

Yup..default in chinese...if u want button like me..

HTCDefaultsentbutton.rar

Download this and extract 4 file inside to /windows directory...then reboot..make sure messaging application completely close before extracting to /windows directory. :rolleyes:

about the highlight things, that because u are using black theme..try using another theme in setting then u'll know why..u must edit ur black theme preference if u still want to use black theme instead..maybe SKtool can do that job if i'm not mistaken..or just try another theme..u can download it anywhere... :D

Guest Man12529

HTCDefaultsentbutton.rar

Download this and extract 4 file inside to /windows directory...then reboot..make sure messaging application completely close before extracting to /windows directory. :rolleyes:

about the highlight things, that because u are using black theme..try using another theme in setting then u'll know why..u must edit ur black theme preference if u still want to use black theme instead..maybe SKtool can do that job if i'm not mistaken..or just try another theme..u can download it anywhere... :D

I tried using pure black 2 also.. it fixed the message but tat will mess up the colour of my dialer name. (White background, white words). any other theme that is black to recomand? or do u know which setting i should change using SKtools? i got a hard time finding it... thanks!

Guest avantgarde280

i also had problem with samsung dialer..still trying to find a solution for that...btw it just a small matter for me..

p/s: if u find a solution for this..can u share with us?... :rolleyes:

Guest skoda60
wth i need to restore connection if it is working...lol...restore connection failed because we're using wrong csc maybe...

im using celcom too...here is the setting

post-599405-1274924683_thumb.jpg

Because it was default to T_mobile. I can't wait and flashed to JD6_Sense4.2 this morning. Rapid sense were excellence except this connection problem. But if you know how to manually entered the Telco connections data, you will be enjoy his JD6_sense4.2.

Guest dgmorland

HTCDefaultsentbutton.rar

Download this and extract 4 file inside to /windows directory...then reboot..make sure messaging application completely close before extracting to /windows directory. :D

about the highlight things, that because u are using black theme..try using another theme in setting then u'll know why..u must edit ur black theme preference if u still want to use black theme instead..maybe SKtool can do that job if i'm not mistaken..or just try another theme..u can download it anywhere... :(

Thanks for the english Send icon. I copied all 4 images in your file to \Windows and rebooted but found that the Send button is not showing at all (not even the chinese one). I fixed the problem by deleting the btn_HTCMSG-TD-SEND.PNG file from \Windows leaving the original one that was in ROM there. Now it is working fine :rolleyes:

That is a nice simple taskbar you have there too. I have been trying to figure out how to go back to the standard white winmo taskbar but cant find a solution. Where did you get that taskbar from?

Guest Aurangzeb

HTCDefaultsentbutton.rar

can u share the edit part of the black theme...i dont know where to edit with sk tools

Guest sakku

HTCDefaultsentbutton.rar

hi, avantgarde280

what themes do u use which change the font from original sense 2.5 ?

how to change it ?

Guest sakku

i install HTC messaging, but after restarting it generates some error saying to send that error to microsoft or not.. what's causes that error problem ?

Guest Aurangzeb

i have realized that this cab file from DJAviator make the sms application slow...does anybody had the same with me?

avangarde280,my sending button wasnt black...it is white...ahahaha.what happened?

Edited by Aurangzeb

Guest redzone321

NEW HTC SMS CAB 1.5.2014.3625

just thought i would share this I found it on XDA. It has english SMS button and i did not have to overwrite the mui file but some people posted they needed to. IMO its slightly faster then the version DJaviator and of corse is english!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=103

hopefully rapid can cook into next version!

Guest avantgarde280
Thanks for the english Send icon. I copied all 4 images in your file to \Windows and rebooted but found that the Send button is not showing at all (not even the chinese one). I fixed the problem by deleting the btn_HTCMSG-TD-SEND.PNG file from \Windows leaving the original one that was in ROM there. Now it is working fine :(

That is a nice simple taskbar you have there too. I have been trying to figure out how to go back to the standard white winmo taskbar but cant find a solution. Where did you get that taskbar from?

Taskbar taken from here : Andrroid taskbar

can u share the edit part of the black theme...i dont know where to edit with sk tools

i already fix it when i played whith SKTool.. :D U gotta believed it..see some screenshot i take:

post-599405-1274975886_thumb.jpg post-599405-1274975925_thumb.jpg

i just messup with setting on SKtool..just play with all 4 gradient listview color...play with GlossBlack theme..not that default black theme.

hi, avantgarde280

what themes do u use which change the font from original sense 2.5 ?

how to change it ?

I use original sense 2.5 without any theme modification. Just my windows is using GlossBlack theme with SonyScetch font..

i have realized that this cab file from DJAviator make the sms application slow...does anybody had the same with me?

avangarde280,my sending button wasnt black...it is white...ahahaha.what happened?

Not slow on my device..much much better than samsung default sms application...lag like hell there... :rolleyes:

NEW HTC SMS CAB 1.5.2014.3625

just thought i would share this I found it on XDA. It has english SMS button and i did not have to overwrite the mui file but some people posted they needed to. IMO its slightly faster then the version DJaviator and of corse is english!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=103

hopefully rapid can cook into next version!

already tried that version yesterday..felt same on speed n loading time..come back to DJaviator version coz it has secure inbox feature..the latest one didnt have.. :(

Guest shadowangel

Rapid

Me again! I took your advice and used WinCE Cab Manager to manage your CAB and cook it into my rom.

Attached are the initflashfiles (OEM\OEM_Lang_0416\)and the RGU (OEM\zzzzzSense\) for that package in the ROM tool.

The problem is that everything during cooking and flashing goes well, the option for HTC Sense appears in the Today list but it does not go on :D

Could you please take a look and see if I missed something?

The specs of the ROM I'm trying to cook:

WM 6.5.5 Build 23569 PTBR

Adobe Reader LE

Asphalt 4

CHome

FM Radio

GPRS Counter

Java

Office 2010

OneNote

Power Calculator

Samsung CallLog

Samsung Dialer

Samsung Keypad

Sense

Theme Black

Theme Rock and Republic Black

Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Edited by shadowangel

Guest Man12529
Taskbar taken from here : Andrroid taskbar

i already fix it when i played whith SKTool.. :D U gotta believed it..see some screenshot i take:

post-599405-1274975886_thumb.jpg post-599405-1274975925_thumb.jpg

i just messup with setting on SKtool..just play with all 4 gradient listview color...play with GlossBlack theme..not that default black theme.

I use original sense 2.5 without any theme modification. Just my windows is using GlossBlack theme with SonyScetch font..

Not slow on my device..much much better than samsung default sms application...lag like hell there... :rolleyes:

already tried that version yesterday..felt same on speed n loading time..come back to DJaviator version coz it has secure inbox feature..the latest one didnt have.. :(

care to tell the extact things u change for the dialer? i tried messing with the 4 gradient listview color it don't seem to help.. thnaks!

Guest Frentraken

What are the chances of a 6.5.3 or 6.5.5 rom from you? I love what you have running here, but really miss the newer builds that are available.

Guest rossini
Rapid

Me again! I took your advice and used WinCE Cab Manager to manage your CAB and cook it into my rom.

Attached are the initflashfiles (OEM\OEM_Lang_0416\)and the RGU (OEM\zzzzzSense\) for that package in the ROM tool.

The problem is that everything during cooking and flashing goes well, the option for HTC Sense appears in the Today list but it does not go on ;)

Could you please take a look and see if I missed something?

The specs of the ROM I'm trying to cook:

WM 6.5.5 Build 23569 PTBR

Adobe Reader LE

Asphalt 4

CHome

FM Radio

GPRS Counter

Java

Office 2010

OneNote

Power Calculator

Samsung CallLog

Samsung Dialer

Samsung Keypad

Sense

Theme Black

Theme Rock and Republic Black

Thanks in advance :(

Cara,

vc vai ser um santo e disponibilizar essa rom para nós, usuários leigos?!?!!! :rolleyes: :D :(

poooo.... seria muito legal da sua parte... se tornaria o rapid dos brazucas!! hehehhe

um abraço.

Man,

will you offer this rom that you are cooking to us, brazilian costumers?

Guest shadowangel
Cara,

vc vai ser um santo e disponibilizar essa rom para nós, usuários leigos?!?!!! :rolleyes: :D :(

poooo.... seria muito legal da sua parte... se tornaria o rapid dos brazucas!! hehehhe

um abraço.

Man,

will you offer this rom that you are cooking to us, brazilian costumers?

É justamente o que eu quero fazer =) Já tô a 5 dias quebrando a cabeça!

It's just what I wanna do =) It's been 5 days studying it!