nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Aurangzeb
please somebody answer my question :s

i cant answer it because i`m not using enrico`s and i dont like 6.5.x

otherwise....this rom gud enough for us...u may know it if u read this thred from page 1

Guest bratboo
please somebody answer my question :s

This one is faster but for me Enrico's ROM is more stable. It depends on your everyday use!

Guest sakku

how to bring back messaging client to the standard one ? i already installed HTC messaging client, but now seven push email application cannot work..

Guest loveprisoner

Is this rom just as fast as hd,or hd2? i have flashed a rom with sense2.5,but it is so lag..,so could somebody tell me is this rom smooth ?

Edited by loveprisoner

Guest Basil Daniel
This one is faster but for me Enrico's ROM is more stable. It depends on your everyday use!

I completely disagree with this...

I have been using enrico's rom for everyday use till rapid released his rom. (As for any prior versions of sense roms they were not stable enough to be used for evryday use.)

yes the first roms that rapid had released had AS problems but his latest 4.2 version is the most stable and fast, and is suggested for everyday use.

Lets not forget that Rapids rom has everything functioning. All this in Auto processor speed!

Enrico's cannot function without having the processor speed set to full. Even with these settings the interface was laggy.

Officialy the fastesty and most stable sense rom out there is Rapids & nOObody's. This is not a personal opinion... simply bench-mark it.

Best regards

Basil

Guest Basil Daniel
Is this rom just as fast as hd,or hd2? i have flashed a rom with sense2.5,but it is so lag..,so could somebody tell me is this rom smooth ?

Yes it is smooth.

I would go as far as to say as smooth as HTC's HD2! (when you set the processor speed to full)

I hope this clears you doubts.

Basil

Guest darkworldzz

any1 has problems with photos tab?? mine just shows the press to take picture... it cant find for pictures :(

i did not have this problem before on 4.1.. i am on 4.2 jd6 rom.. any ideas to this??

Guest loveprisoner
Yes it is smooth.

I would go as far as to say as smooth as HTC's HD2! (when you set the processor speed to full)

I hope this clears you doubts.

Basil

thank you for your reply,i will flash this rom later,btw could you tell me which csc is best for this rom~~

Guest skoda60
i am a biggner so which csc should i use .

and is jd6 better or je2 v4.2

Both are very close. You need to done the manual setup of Telco setting like modem connection and mms. Then you will be enjoy this ROM as me.

Guest skoda60
how to bring back messaging client to the standard one ? i already installed HTC messaging client, but now seven push email application cannot work..

Easier way, backup your data, done a hard reset by pressing 4 buttom. Installed back your programs, restore back the data. Manually set up the modem and mms connection data. And you will enjoy it again.

Guest Aurangzeb
some screenshot taken from mine :

post-599405-1274923558_thumb.jpg

My home :(

post-599405-1274923605_thumb.jpg

My inbox with secure box!

post-599405-1274923722_thumb.jpg

post-599405-1274925082_thumb.jpg

When typing sms..No more stretch layout! it's perfect now.. :o

post-599405-1274923768_thumb.jpg

Prove that i can sent and receive MMS..thanks god... :(

So rapid rom will be the greatest ROM ever on omnia 2 helped by DJAviator for htc messaging..no lag, no reset for a week (already prove this), and running smooth just like my girlfrend HTC TP2 stock ROM with sense 2.5... :o

i just realized that i didnt has that securebox,hmmmm....why

Guest avantgarde280
i just realized that i didnt has that securebox,hmmmm....why

do u copied also .mui attach with the cab to /windows directory?

Guest miristras

hi

thank you for your perfect rom :(

i just flash my O2 with this rom and i wonder if there is a way to see the time near battery.

thank you again :(

Guest Aurangzeb
do u copied also .mui attach with the cab to /windows directory?

i`ve done it before but nothing happened....

but now it is done by searching others mui...thanks anyway...

Guest rossini
É justamente o que eu quero fazer =) Já tô a 5 dias quebrando a cabeça!

It's just what I wanna do =) It's been 5 days studying it!

POOOO muito maneiro!!!!

tô ansioso agora!!

um abraço irmão... boa sorte.

wooww... very cool!!

waiting for that.

regards, good luck.

Guest hanming

I have a question. The htc location says that i am in europe even though i am in california. How do i solve this?

Edited by hanming

Guest Rapid81
hi

thank you for your perfect rom :(

i just flash my O2 with this rom and i wonder if there is a way to see the time near battery.

thank you again :(

There's a way, like in any other ROM. :o

Guest paramore

hey rapid i want the original wm 6.5 taskbar with the white icons, please help me :(

Edited by paramore

Guest Rapid81
hey rapid i want the original wm 6.5 taskbar with the white icons, please help me :(

Hi!

I wrote it before, I only have the packages with S001, S002, etc files. I cannot create the dll, because I don't know how and noone told me yet, how to do it.

Guest enrico988
Hi!

I wrote it before, I only have the packages with S001, S002, etc files. I cannot create the dll, because I don't know how and noone told me yet, how to do it.

Hey Rapid, you have to RecMod the folder which contains that modules (S000, etc..) and it will "compile" the .dll

To do so, follow instruction here.

Good work :(

Guest Ordinary
Hey Rapid, you have to RecMod the folder which contains that modules (S000, etc..) and it will "compile" the .dll

To do so, follow instruction here.

Good work :(

enrico , maybe you can share with rapid about the MMS problem , you both using the same method why yours working but his isn't .