nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest cutlysse

E una belissima rom trovo io grazie tante et per quelle che anno un problema con la conessione facebook basta attivare il gps perche non lo sa ma poi vi potete conetere

like this rom, very fast and stable

impression i found

1. the lockscreen has 2-3sec delay >> so i install s2u2

2. don't like HTC album, found a way to modify manila, so it open photoalbum when touch photo in manila picture tab

the thing i love

1. Touchplayer that show japanese font on player and playlist !

2. fast respond, and no issue with the application

i think i will stick with this ROM for a while

i'd like this ROM even more if there is wm6.5.x version

Hi Master Chef,

I wished u could make some updates for your future update

1) install Opera mini and set as default (remove Opera Mobile 10), it loads so much faster than Opera Mobile

2) make the input field not on black background

3) winmo 6.5.3 version

just a wishlist... :)

Guest Cameleon222

Thanks this is awesome !!! good job guys !!!

I got a question tho...

how do i put the weather in a full screen mode ?

when i go to wallpaper --> weather wallpaper i cannot see anything there ( like a default picture or something similar)

thanks

Guest actionboyCZ

Hi, this is awesome fast rom. But I have one question: Friend has HTC Desire and his weather updates when he go to another city even if he is in smalls cities, but my weather updates only in region (south west area etc.) Is any chance to make it like him?

Guest becosemsaida

OK, sorry to give some more feedback later but had a lot of work this week......

- Battery life is very good (CSC JH2), using my device with a lot of apps open in background, 3G connected most of the time, bluetooth, wi-fi etc. etc. still last almost 3 days...........

- Memory management is still a problem on this device but can keep it stable at about 40mb at the end of the day (sk tools with auto clean helps), do a reset 3 in 3 days.

- Still having problems with assigning ringtones and alarms but that's a minor issue.

So far so good, FAST, STABLE and reliable just what i need for me.................. Didn't change anything: language is wwe, auto config for carrier, backlight is 30s, auto lock from the original version (from the rom).

becosemsaida

Well new version so i tried it out, since i had a few problems with the previous version i hope things are better............

- nice and fast boot-up same start-up sound and image........

- sense is starting faster then the previous version, like it

- configurations done, fav. progs installed and up and running, no problems here.

- tried to change ringtone and here is where i got stuck: not possible to assign a new ringtone, not possible to copy/paste to windows rings folder, windows "root" folder, what did i do wrong??? I have my ringtones on my storage and cannot assign it directly, please help me out on this as i got a blank :rolleyes: :huh:

- after playing around with it it did get the sensation that it's a bit batt. hungry but since i don't like to have my phone connected with my pc i think that it´s normal, will keep an eye on this for sure.

- memory available on start up with my definitions: 65mb, i will try it tomorrow with some "heavy" usage and give my feedback for others.

- didn't know if sms send notification was disabled so installed sorg's one, did notice that there was a "flip clock" so also disabled it from speedfrog's post. all in all new rom, new life for our omnia........

- Anyone knows a cab for increasing the ringtones?? I found them very low and would like to increase the overall sound.

THANK YOU..........................

Greetings from Portugal and keep up the good work......

Always had nrg roms on my devices but this one is just a bit better........... :huh: :D :D :angry:

Concerning the rimgtones from my storage, i managed to to asign an mp3 file through samsungs touchplayer.

Start/touch player/menu/set as ringtone

post-732668-1289284173_thumb.jpg

post-732668-1289284233_thumb.jpg

Guest buyslake

Is it possible to make the clock SMALLER? Why are we wasting 30% of screen real estate just for the clock? I do not understand. I would prefer a very small clock. I love my home default screen for my samsung vibrant, wish this was the same.

but if I could make that annoying clock smaller and not so bold looking, that would make a more pleasant experience.

Guest speedfrog
Is it possible to make the clock SMALLER? Why are we wasting 30% of screen real estate just for the clock? I do not understand. I would prefer a very small clock. I love my home default screen for my samsung vibrant, wish this was the same.

but if I could make that annoying clock smaller and not so bold looking, that would make a more pleasant experience.

this is a sense rom the clock will not be any smaller, unless you install cookie home tab and edit the layout by installing this, then it will be like this:

post-608080-1289320467_thumb.jpg

Edited by speedfrog

Guest buyslake
this is a sense rom the clock will not be any smaller, unless you install cookie home tab and edit the layout by installing this, then it will be like this:

What does the touchflo3d rom look like?

Could someone post an image?

Dear speedfrog,

thanks but not thanks for your efford, but first of all please have in mind that this is for a 6.5.3 rom of yours, and not for a 6.5 rom, posting such directions in this post could produce problems.

Guest aafi-rocks

Hi,

I have installed your ROM and have to say its really good and the best..!

Using it from last 2months and haven't got any issues except for opera browser..

My opera will crash many a times when it auto rotates to landscape mode.. This is kinda annoying.

Is there a fix for this..?

I am sorry if this is posted somewhere in the thread, coz I hven't read the entire thread..

you can use it on 6.5.

It didnt work for me, instead the sence could not start, i got the blank home screen. I tried to run sence from home plugins, but nothing.

Unstalling your cab, didnt fixed the problem. so i re-installed the rom

post-732668-1289552491_thumb.png

post-732668-1289552512_thumb.png

post-732668-1289552534_thumb.png

Guest becosemsaida
Concerning the rimgtones from my storage, i managed to to asign an mp3 file through samsungs touchplayer.

Start/touch player/menu/set as ringtone

Thank you very much works like a charm....... Sorry to ask such a stupid question but i just got blank regarding to this, now i have my favourite ringtone back again.

The CHT basically made for HTC devices and that's why the "edit layout" part freeze.

That's not entirely true. If you install CHT 1.8.5 + CTHE 1.8.5 + .sencity 0.5 beta on latest ROM it works just fine. I don´t know why, neither Cookie Monster.

NRGZ Made it work... but his too far away...

PS: I've tryed Speedfrog's Lite ROM and NRGZ28 Reference, and they do the same "Edit Home Layout" restarts sense.

PS2: I'm now back on Rapid´s ROM, CHT v2 customized through regedit. :rolleyes:

Edited by GEAS

Edit: hey rapid, have you noted that there is a bug in the music player since the version 4.0?? When the phone sleeps the music stops. I ever fix that with the TF3D musictab fix.cab.... how about put that on the next versions like you did with the album fix?! :rolleyes: .... just a tip.

I'm looking for a fix. Does anyone here know if there's a registry setting that would make the player work even if the device is locked?

(sense 2018 from Speedfrog and NRGZ28 do work that way)

YAT: Thanks nOObody and Rapid81 for you time and effort.

Guest nitrozen

looks like a nice RoM, looks good so far :] (just installed it tonight)

anybody know how do i change the hardware button function assignment ?

i want to assign the hardware button next to the camera button to "flip screen" to landscape/portrait mode, but cant find it in the settings (bit new to the omnia 8000). there is a setting controller in the samsung settings thingy, but i cant seem to find a function for it in the list it shows, and is it button 2 ?

i also would like to switch of the flashlight function by pressing the cube thingy, and assign it to list the appz from the start button (software)

thanks to all the ingenious cookers who mod this phone, i wouldnt have bought it without that option to mod it for personal use :rolleyes:

Guest becosemsaida

Hi all.

Great, fast and stable are just the right words for this rom. I have although a little problem here:

"There occured an error with cprog please report this................" with a black screen and phone blocked, so i need to do a reset almost every day. Uninstalled sktools already, just have my gps program and somethings i need on a daily basis (many docs in word and pdf format).

Now for the VERY VERY good news: NO more problems with re-connecting with my carrier, i had this problem with the earlier version as i had reported.

Once again thanks for a great rom...........

(Temp Account)

This rom is absolutely amazing! Thank you so much! You're the heroes of everyone here!

I have 2 problems though that I haven't solved on my own yet. It seems to have to do with the keyboard popping up:

1) When I search in the Contact List, the contacts squish together at the top when I bring up the keyboard.

2) When I try to text with the Sense's chat system, the text box (with the send button) moves upward and a white box below appears (where the text shows up when I type) when I pull up the keyboard.

How do I fix these? Thank you so much for your help.