nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Kanwar Raj Singh

working very sweetly ..!!! thaks rapid ..!!!nice work done ..will be waiting fir future releases too ...!!!!

Guest dani_carrabba

the htc dialer won't show pictrure and caller number when receive incoming call, the sad thing is ican't uninstall it either :P btw iam using 6.5.3 with sense cab, maybe its only for 6.5???

Guest Asgardi
MMS problem

Stop spamming. Use another ROM if you don't like this one until it is fixed. Rapid is doing this as a hobby and for his own use.

the htc dialer won't show pictrure and caller number when receive incoming call, the sad thing is ican't uninstall it either :D btw iam using 6.5.3 with sense cab, maybe its only for 6.5???

For me it shows that info but the menus after I have answered are very buggy. I can live with it though until I find a new ROM that has built in HTC dialer. I don't know why rapid made samsung dialer default because he hates ugly things, like 6.5.3 buttons :P If there is somehing ugly in the world it is most of the samsung apps...

Guest Rapid81
Use another ROM if you don't like this one until it is fixed. Rapid is doing this as a hobby and for his own use.

For me it shows that info but the menus after I have answered are very buggy. I can live with it though until I find a new ROM that has built in HTC dialer. I don't know why rapid made samsung dialer default because he hates ugly things, like 6.5.3 buttons :D If there is somehing ugly in the world it is most of the samsung apps...

I did not cooked in the HTC Dialer because the Video Call available this way. With HTC Dialer, it's unavailable. I'm testing the new ROM today and if it's stable, I'll upload it. Right now, I've a little problem with textures in it. :P I need to recook.

BTW, I think the AS and KIES problems are solved in this one.

Guest Ordinary
Stop spamming. Use another ROM if you don't like this one until it is fixed. Rapid is doing this as a hobby and for his own use.

For me it shows that info but the menus after I have answered are very buggy. I can live with it though until I find a new ROM that has built in HTC dialer. I don't know why rapid made samsung dialer default because he hates ugly things, like 6.5.3 buttons :P If there is somehing ugly in the world it is most of the samsung apps...

MMS problem

Guest Rapid81
MMS problem

Then find an other ROM, man. Don't spam here. :D

If you post this in every hour, that not make it work. We're working on it, but that's not an easy task, idiot. :P

If you'll post it again, I'll report you. :P

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Faisal Rz
the htc dialer won't show pictrure and caller number when receive incoming call, the sad thing is ican't uninstall it either :P btw iam using 6.5.3 with sense cab, maybe its only for 6.5???

hahhaha, that's the risk we are always experimenting, I also install the htc dialer and the call can not video calls. so going back to samsung dialers can not call in unninstall. Forced a hard reset * 2767 * 3855 # ...

I'm pretty happy with this rom

Guest monyozt

bro using this rom for few hours, really stable... but when i want to upload a picture from htc album, there no option to upload it via facebook...

thanks for your hard work

Guest Ordinary
Then find an other ROM, man. Don't spam here. :D

If you post this in every hour, that not make it work. We're working on it, but that's not an easy task, idiot. :P

If you'll post it again, I'll report you. :P

MMS problem

Guest muchospesos

Has anyone got games like flightsimulator, towerdefense or experiment 13 working with this rom? I think that this rom already includes the openGL wrapper so that isn't the problem. I only get white annoying squares. I read somewhere that overwriting libgles_cm.dll with the one I uploaded should help. These games were working with the original mst roms with overwriting the files. But when I overwrite original file in this rom with this the games works, but after SR the same problem again...

EDIT: okay i couldn't upload the libgles_com.dll I mentioned for some reason :P..

Edited by muchospesos

Guest Rapid81
Has anyone noticed a very quick battery drain & big memory leak?

Quick battery drain? I'm using through 3-4 days without charging.

Guest flopyro

regarding the battery....

MAX what i got out of it waz 2 days (with internet and camera usage, i think it's OK !)

annnnd .. after a soft reset, 13-15% of the battery is gone .. so from 70% to 57% on battery life !

Guest RayHK
I did not cooked in the HTC Dialer because the Video Call available this way. With HTC Dialer, it's unavailable. I'm testing the new ROM today and if it's stable, I'll upload it. Right now, I've a little problem with textures in it. :P I need to recook.

"BTW, I think the AS and KIES problems are solved in this one." Good news... waiting....

Guest Rapid81

The JD1 kernel version was not stable. We're problems with textures. I'm cooking a new one without changes, just the AS and KIES problem fixed, how wes58 recommended.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Shade5
I did not cooked in the HTC Dialer because the Video Call available this way. With HTC Dialer, it's unavailable. I'm testing the new ROM today and if it's stable, I'll upload it. Right now, I've a little problem with textures in it. smile.gif I need to recook.

The JD1 kernel version was not stable. We're problems with textures. I'm cooking a new one without changes, just the AS and KIES problem fixed, how wes58 recommended.

Can't wait for this upload... pressing F5 every 20 mins :P

Rapid81 what's the performance change when changing the Pagepool ?

Does a bigger Pagepool have any performance benefits ?

Kudos to ur work

Shade5

Guest Rapid81
Can't wait for this upload... pressing F5 every 20 mins :D

Rapid81 what's the performance change when changing the Pagepool ?

Does a bigger Pagepool have any performance benefits ?

Kudos to ur work

Shade5

Theretically, when you change the PP, the available memory should be bigger and you can use more free RAM to fill with programs. :P But this is not the case in 6.5 ROMs, only in 6.5.X ROMs. But, when I integrated the JD1's native kernel, after some time, the textures in Sense goes to white quadrilaterals.

I just started the uploading. It takes about an hour.

Changes:

• AS and KIES problem fixed (I tried the settings what wes58 recommended to fix this problems). I did not experienced the problem in AS during the 2 days testing.
  • Changed the Manila's core to the Rhodium version. It feels a little faster.
  • File signing/certificate checking disabled.

Guest Laruku Jr.
Theretically, when you change the PP, the available memory should be bigger and you can use more free RAM to fill with programs. :P But this is not the case in 6.5 ROMs, only in 6.5.X ROMs. But, when I integrated the JD1's native kernel, after some time, the textures in Sense goes to white quadrilaterals.

Changes:

• AS and KIES problem fixed (I tried the settings what wes58 recommended to fix this problems). I did not experienced the problem in AS during the 2 days testing.

Look promising about Rhodium version. Can't wait to test it. :D

Guest Shade5

Changes:

Sweet Stuff !

Will flash my O2 with this one as soon as your done posting links.

So what's the Pagepool set to on this one ?

And you reckon there's no improvement using say a 16MB Pagepool to the OS performance ?

Guest Rapid81
Sweet Stuff !

Will flash my O2 with this one as soon as your done posting links.

So what's the Pagepool set to on this one ?

And you reckon there's no improvement using say a 16MB Pagepool to the OS performance ?

The PP stayed on 8MB.

The OS performance is better with less PP, but in 6.5, the available memory don't change with PP changing.

The 4.11 uploaded and you found it on the usual place. The changes are in the 1. post.

Guest jebise
But, when I integrated the JD1's native kernel, after some time, the textures in Sense goes to white quadrilaterals.

That's my main issue with the current 6.5.3 ROM that im using. I hope you can release a separate installer with the Rhodium core for people that want to use 6.5.3. I don't have any AS issues never tested KIES, white quadrilaterals messes up the player and your forced to restart sence. A few workarounds i have found is if you go to the facebook tab and back everything fixes itself. From what i noticed the tab that messup sence is the weather tab if i don't go to that tab for a entire day or so sence works fine as soon as i go to the weather tab it shows white squares and the other tabs mess up as well.

Edited by jebise