nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid81

U sounded real happy to get the JD6 here

Can u please explain whats the difference in JD1, JD3, JD6 & why you want to revert to JD1? :P

Maybe post a link that explains the differences (revision history)

@ Jeffrey: 6.5.5 ?? :P

@Rapid81: Is that dream coming true ?? :P

P.S: Could you please mirror host even on http://www.mediafire.com/

It's gives a Resume option - downloaded JD6 (4.11) 6 times over, still no luck getting a full download :D

I don't want to revert back to JD1, just I want to use the advantages of the kernel of the JD1 ROM. :D The more free RAM.

Guest juanenbas

Rapid thank for the new fix !!!!

Do you know how we can put on AUTOMATIC the speakers when active a call with car-charge ??? Is there any programs for to do this ??

Regards

Juan

Guest jmsmartins

@rapid

bro, sorry to ask this again but i didn't get a clear answer yet...

would this rom work with, lets say, csc jc1? with jd9 i can't get my network settings automatically.. it will detect my sim as ORANGE network while i'm at TMN POR and therefore i can't use mms and other features..

please someone answer when they have a chance

cheers

Guest Rapid81
@rapid

bro, sorry to ask this again but i didn't get a clear answer yet...

would this rom work with, lets say, csc jc1? with jd9 i can't get my network settings automatically.. it will detect my sim as ORANGE network while i'm at TMN POR and therefore i can't use mms and other features..

please someone answer when they have a chance

cheers

You'll know when you try it. I did not tried with other CSC than JD9, because it worked for me.

Guest jmsmartins
You'll know when you try it. I did not tried with other CSC than JD9, because it worked for me.

thanks for the fast answer m8 :P

another Q, will your next release include also the album fix?

looking forward to it :D

cheers

Guest paramore

please somebody does a video review of the weather animation :P

i like faster than enrico rom sense 2.5 6.5.5

Edited by paramore

Guest Rapid81
thanks for the fast answer m8 :P

another Q, will your next release include also the album fix?

looking forward to it :D

cheers

The Album fix was already included in all TF and Sense ROMs of mine, a long time ago.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Shade5
I don't want to revert back to JD1, just I want to use the advantages of the kernel of the JD1 ROM. :P The more free RAM.

Rapid81

Still not understood... whats the difference in JD1/JD3/JD6 ??

And any chances you'd do the www.mediafire.com upload ?

Guest Rapid81
Rapid81

Still not understood... whats the difference in JD1/JD3/JD6 ??

And any chances you'd do the www.mediafire.com upload ?

I'm using 4shared, because I have 15GB space there.

JD1 and JD3 are 6.5.3 with different memory management. But the official OpenGL ES driver (gles.dll) is buggy in these versions. The Sense always go to white squares, no matter the PP size. I changed the libgles file to the latest one, but the problem still exists.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest MartijnRuis
i make many times hardreset i install 3 times

Hey Naxos,

I had the same problem, and it has to do with the xt9 setting.

You can only use English xt9 and no other language.

Guest Shade5
I'm using 4shared, because I have 15GB space there.

JD1 and JD3 are 6.5.3 with different memory management. But the official OpenGL ES driver (gles.dll) is buggy in these versions. The Sense always go to white squares, no matter the PP size. I changed the libgles file to the latest one, but the problem still exists.

But this JD6 is 6.5.0 not 6.5.5 right?

You mentioned your working on a new ROM... will u upload a new ROM soon?

What a fantastic week this is for Sense on O2 :P

p.s : Mediafire is unlimited , faster and FREE :D:D :P :P

Guest rossini
Here is mine... It has bg4all, htc dialer, golden clock for cookies and anastasia icons.

Hey man,

how can I put this black buttons on my HTC Dialer???

Thanks.

post-664713-1273524561_thumb.png

Edited by rossini

Guest Rapid81
But this JD6 is 6.5.0 not 6.5.5 right?

You mentioned your working on a new ROM... will u upload a new ROM soon?

What a fantastic week this is for Sense on O2 :D

p.s : Mediafire is unlimited , faster and FREE :D:D :P :P

4shared is free too, and I see everything at once. :P

I will upload 4.12 tomorrow, but not much changes. Only the latest GK OpenGL wrapper and the contacts fix. The JD1 kernel version sucks. The Sense always crashes and I hate white squares.

Guest dextro_

there's no way that u share the cab for TF3D ? it would be awesome once your tf3d it's way better than sense until now of corse ...

Guest jebise

hmm i have yet to experience any of the issues you guys said in the last to pages. Only issue i have is the dam white squares but a restart of sence usally fixes the problem but still annoying. Just wondering rapid where would you put the GK openGL drivers so they get used with sence? I want to see if it will make any difference, just put it in the windows folder?

Guest juanenbas

Hi Rapid

Is necesary update with the latest GK OpenGL ??? or is better wait a little time for more changes ???

The changes in 4.12 change a lot the ROM or a little ??

Thanks

Juan

Guest redzone321

just thought I would let everyone know that if you enable landscape in the reg it works fine!

thanks rapid and noobody!

Guest Rapid81
there's no way that u share the cab for TF3D ? it would be awesome once your tf3d it's way better than sense until now of corse ...

Yeah, it's coming. :P

hmm i have yet to experience any of the issues you guys said in the last to pages. Only issue i have is the dam white squares but a restart of sence usally fixes the problem but still annoying. Just wondering rapid where would you put the GK openGL drivers so they get used with sence? I want to see if it will make any difference, just put it in the windows folder?

The white squares only appears on 6.5.X ROMs, because the 6.5.X version has a bug in the gles.dll. Only the MS or Samsung can fix that. I know, because I tried the latest GK opengl wrapper yesterday, and the squares still comes.

just thought I would let everyone know that if you enable landscape in the reg it works fine!

thanks rapid and noobody!

The landscape mode only denied for Sense (to not crash). If you start the Opera 10, you'll see it can rotate.

Hi Rapid

Is necesary update with the latest GK OpenGL ??? or is better wait a little time for more changes ???

The changes in 4.12 change a lot the ROM or a little ??

Thanks

Juan

Little.

With the new version thats coming will there be a CAB version that will work on the i920??

That's coming too.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Shade5
Yeah, it's coming. :P

The white squares only appears on 6.5.X ROMs, because the 6.5.X version has a bug in the gles.dll. Only the MS or Samsung can fix that. I know, because I tried the latest GK opengl wrapper yesterday, and the squares still comes.

The landscape mode only denied for Sense (to not crash). If you start the Opera 10, you'll see it can rotate.

Little.

That's coming too.

Its Tomorrow!!:D Waiting for the 4.12 :P

For those who'd like to experiment... here's something to make SENSE 2.5 rotate

Enjoy !

Shade5

Guest muchospesos

Better sense performance using newer libgles? I'm still using the 4.00 rom with newer libgles and noticed that the white squares don't show at playing tower defence/flight commander from the start. But after some time playing it randomly gives me the blank white textures. Sounds little like the 6.5.x sense..

I will flash immediately 4.12 when it's ready, thanks for doing this.

Guest skutchi

What about the MMS bug in your V4.12? Its a bit of problem for me as my girlfriend is sending them to me only, because she has them free of charge...Beside that you've done a really great job :-)