nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest carlospaco

Separate Sense 2.5 Installer

We provide you a separate installer of the Sense 2.5

Steps of the install:

1. You need a light (naked) ROM with at least 105MB free space on the Device
  2. Disable any UI in "Items on Today"
  3. Install the CAB to the Device (do not let the phone to sleep in the meantime, it takes 20-25 minutes)
  4. Soft Reset
  5. Enjoy!

The Sense supports english and hungarian only!

Cooking into ROMs is allowed with one condition:

You need to mention our names and the donation's link!

Download (old version) - 04/05/2010

Download (Rhodium Core Version) - 11/05/2010

I must warn you, the Sense maybe not perfect in this way!

You'll probably face with crashes and not working functions!

I recommend you to use the ROM if you want a perfectly running Sense 2.5.

Separate TouchFlo3D 1.3 Installer

I created an installer from the version of the TouchFlo3D 1.3 what I'm using in my ROMs.

The installation method the same as at the Sense 2.5.

Download (TouchFlo3D 1.3 Fixed Edition) - 15/05/2010

Hello, maybe this is a stupid question, but this is the cab off sense and it can be install like an app, without flashing, right? I never flashd my samsung and i don't want to do it.

When i install this on a clean rom, who much is there of memory left on mydevice?

Sorry for my english Thanks and regards

Guest Rapid81
Hello, maybe this is a stupid question, but this is the cab off sense and it can be install like an app, without flashing, right? I never flashd my samsung and i don't want to do it.

When i install this on a clean rom, who much is there of memory left on mydevice?

Sorry for my english Thanks and regards

You can install it like an app, but not everything will work in it. And you need at least 105MB free space on the device and more after you started it. I don't think a stock ROM has this much space.

Guest carlospaco
You can install it like an app, but not everything will work in it. And you need at least 105MB free space on the device and more after you started it. I don't think a stock ROM has this much space.
How difficult is it to flash it, and is there a tut for newbies?

Thanks

Guest Rapid81
I am going to give it a try, but i only need this file CSC_I8000NXXJF4.CSC and this one Rapid_JD6_Sense_V4.2_ENG.nb0. s that right? these two are the one for installing sense? The usb driver en modem driver is already done.

Thanx and regards

I recommend you flash it with JG5 CSC. That's the newest multilingual CSC to 6.5 releases.

Guest carlospaco
I recommend you flash it with JG5 CSC. That's the newest multilingual CSC to 6.5 releases.
Ok thanks but where can i find it? Thanks for the quick answer

Guest carlospaco
Use the search. :D

Ok i did't. Thanks very much for your help and yoyr rom.

I am going to test it know, customis it.

Great job to you both Noobody and Rapid

Guest carlospaco

hello i want to ask a guestion, my clock looks good, but not perfect. i only want to know if that's only by my. not that it is that bad. for the rest its a very great rom. and what are the different between the jg and other rom? i have a omnia2 wm 6.5 thanks and regards

Guest carlospaco

HEEEEELP, Mi phone won't start anymore. Yesterday i flashd it with the sense rom, everything went great and workt great. This night i have charged my phone and know i want to start it and it want,only the windows start animation thats it.

Please help, thanks

Guest Rapid81
HEEEEELP, Mi phone won't start anymore. Yesterday i flashd it with the sense rom, everything went great and workt great. This night i have charged my phone and know i want to start it and it want,only the windows start animation thats it.

Please help, thanks

Wait a little while I upload the 29017 and flash again. :D If you want 6.5.3, of course. If you won't, then flash again with the used one.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
hı dear rapid

ıf is ıt possıble updated sense 2021 with new wersion thanx for all

I don't have the new Sense and I don't have another 2 months to make a working version from it. Sorry.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest xlightwaverx
This is an i8000 ROM!

Im just curious, where did you pull the Manila from? And I believe I read somewhere you use 2011. Why are you sticking with such a low version. Again, just curious :D

X

Guest Rapid81
Im just curious, where did you pull the Manila from? And I believe I read somewhere you use 2011. Why are you sticking with such a low version. Again, just curious :D

X

I'll give it a try to this, but I'm not promise anything or any release date. :(

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Felipe Ambrosio

Hi!

This is a great ROM, keep up the good work! =)

I just have a few questions: songs are getting laggy, but just when I lock the screen. What do you think?

Does the original Sense have this little color limitation on the gradient images?

How can I switch the weather animation on today to the big and cool animation of the print screens?

I've been getting less and less free RAM as I use the phone. X button is already set to close the applications, and I lost about 30mb of RAM in less than one hour (!). Now it seems to be established at 47mb of free RAM.

Sorry if those questions have already been answered. Sorry if they are way too noob (its my first smartphone and almost my first flashing, hehe)

update: only 30mb RAM left right now. :D

(still, amazingly fast and smooth for 30mb)

Edited by Felipe Ambrosio

Guest garmcin

Thanks for the great ROMs!

I just upgraded to your newest ROM 22-03-11 Sense, the only odd thing right at the moment is that when you open Touch Player, select a song and try to set it as a ring tone, it displays a message

"Media player

Not enough free space for

Delete some items and continue".

No problems with playback with the lockscreen, no glitching or anything.

The mp3 is on a memory card, and other than transferring my contacts and a week's worth of Gmail, I have not installed anything on the device. It seems this has happened in your last two builds, but was fine in the 12-26-10 build.

It would not be so bad, but the only ringtone you leave on the phone (Samsung tune) seems to be the theme of a French bordello...