[SOLVED] SMS problem with JC2?

Guest ErnstJanF

Guest ErnstJanF

Dear users,

Has anyone suffered the same problem as me? please post...

I'm sms'ing alot with my girlfriend, and now a lot of text messages are not received.

I tought it was a problem with Vodafone but the problem is lasting for some days now..

Sorry for my english, just woke up :P

---- EDIT ----

I just reflashed with another ROM and I think it's working fine now! :D

Edited by ErnstJanF

Guest gollyman
Dear users,

Has anyone suffered the same problem as me? please post...

I'm sms'ing alot with my girlfriend, and now a lot of text messages are not received.

I tought it was a problem with Vodafone but the problem is lasting for some days now..

Sorry for my english, just woke up :P

I have a similar problem but my texts sometimes go to the wrong person. They still appear in the correct conversation on my phone but someone else gets the message. If I find a cure I'll let you know ..

Cheers, Will

Guest cappuccina

I had also a problem, I pretty sure i wrote an sms but there was no copy in my sent messages and also it was not received...

I wasn't even sure anymore if i really wrote it! :D But I did...weird :P

Guest ErnstJanF
I had also a problem, I pretty sure i wrote an sms but there was no copy in my sent messages and also it was not received...

I wasn't even sure anymore if i really wrote it! :D But I did...weird :P

It's not that I cannot send messages anymore, it's just that if my GF sends a message, I often don't receive them.

I was right beside her when she sent the message and I didn't receive it (that was yesterday).

Just like some days earlier and this morning, the problem still persists and it makes me angry! :P

-- Updated first post --

Edited by ErnstJanF