An English 6.5.x lite ROM with Rapid81 and nOObody's Sense2.5

Guest kydkylin

Guest kydkylin
Hi, Kydkylin,

How can we enable the "recorder" in the dialer. ( is it a HTC dailer).

I have install the audio notes(recorder) but the "recoder" in the dialler is still grey.(un-able)

Thanks.

HTC dialler?I don't use it and I don't know why the "recorder" is unable in it.I installed samsung dial, samsung call log and samsung audio notes.The recorder is able to work fine with samsung dial.Maybe you could have a try.

For those looking for Chinese input, this site have many:

http://www.3gfan.com/class/132_1.htm

Pocket PC -> 系统类软件 -> 文字输入 to select and try.

Thanks for sharing :)

can anyone help me with this problem in my photoalbum and touchplayer. im using this rom.

Strange...I installed samsung album to device.Both touch player and it work fine.Here's my screenshots.Wish others could give you a hand.

post-603032-1274232047_thumb.png

post-603032-1274232063_thumb.png

post-603032-1274232079_thumb.png

Edited by kydkylin

Guest hsuchitmp
Strange...I installed samsung album.Both touch player and it work fine.Here's my screenshots.Wish others could give you a hand.

i dont know what i did with it. at first install i had no problem with touchplayer. but after i installed photoalbum (i think... not sure what i did) this problem occurred. i even did a hard reset (without clearing my storage) and still had the same problem. i even deleted the files under my storage\program files\touchplayerimage and did an update on the touchplayer. thanks for the response.. maybe i need a real hard reset including the my storage..

Edited by hsuchitmp

Guest jebise
i dont know what i did with it. at first install i had no problem with touchplayer. but after i installed photoalbum (i think... not sure what i did) this problem occurred. i even did a hard reset (without clearing my storage) and still had the same problem. i even deleted the files under my storage\program files\touchplayerimage and did an update on the touchplayer. thanks for the response.. maybe i need a real hard reset including the my storage..

yes do a full hard reset and see if that solve the issue.

After a couple of days using this ROM, the memory still drops way to fast i end up with 34MB at the end of the day with a fresh reboot when i leave in the morning. Mostly the phone is used as a MP3 player and maybe a few text nothing else yet the memory drop quickly. I think the issue might be the media player cache of album art maybe?? what do you guys think?

Guest froggyman
HTC dialler?I don't use it and I don't know why the "recorder" is unable in it.I installed samsung dial, samsung call log and samsung audio notes.The recorder is able to work fine with samsung dial.Maybe you could have a try.

So when you pressed the "phone" button in the bottom of the screen, a dialer will appear...this dialer is samsung dialer ?? or HTC dailer ??.

Sorry if this seems to be a dumb question to you :) ..because now confused when you said you don't use the HTC dialler.

Also do you know where can i find a cab file to have the caller photo bigger in caller screen ?

Guest kydkylin
After a couple of days using this ROM, the memory still drops way to fast i end up with 34MB at the end of the day with a fresh reboot when i leave in the morning. Mostly the phone is used as a MP3 player and maybe a few text nothing else yet the memory drop quickly. I think the issue might be the media player cache of album art maybe?? what do you guys think?

Yeah, maybe it has something to do with the media player...Not so sure about it.

So when you pressed the "phone" button in the bottom of the screen, a dialer will appear...this dialer is samsung dialer ?? or HTC dailer ??.

Sorry if this seems to be a dumb question to you :) ..because now confused when you said you don't use the HTC dialler.

Also do you know where can i find a cab file to have the caller photo bigger in caller screen ?

It's the windows mobile 6.5 default dial.

You can try the samsung dial(should be used with samsung call log) instead.

Samsung Dialer (Phonebook), i8000nxxje1_dialer.cab (4.3 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/L0ZIO85GK9

Samsung Call Log (Call Log), i8000nxxje1_call_log.cab (987 KB)

http://www.multiupload.com/64GSAK2P06

For the bigger in caller screen, you mean this one as attached?

Poppuri_CallerID.cab

Guest froggyman
It's the windows mobile 6.5 default dial.

For the bigger in caller screen, you mean this one as attached?

Thanks for the fast reponse.

I got to apologize to you... because i have mistaken how the "record" button work. :)

Before a call is accept, it will be "grey".

Only then when the call is accepted, then the record button ccan activated.

So there is no problem for my dialler. ;)

As for the bigger callerID, i have already tried that. but see no difference after installing it.

Maybe i will try the S2U2.. though i saw somewhere did mentioned it will have problem with JD roms.

Again.. sorry for the confusion & Thanks.

Guest hsuchitmp
yes do a full hard reset and see if that solve the issue.

i have no luck. i hard reset my phone (*2767*3855#) the touchplayer was ok. but photoalbum was ok when freshly soft reset. later in the day after running several programs (sktools, messaging, etc.) the trouble starts again. not at first but if you scroll the landscape view of photoalbum the white pictures appears again. also i noticed still after running several programs my landscape in photoalbum and touchplayer doesnt work anymore. is these maybe i used cookies home tab 1.7.1? using je1 rhodium

Guest kydkylin
is these maybe i used cookies home tab 1.7.1? using je1 rhodium

Maybe that's where the problem is...I said in the first post as below:

"Big recommand you to use Background 4 All Tabs, CookieHomeTap 1.6.1 then the CHTEditor 1.6.1(Don't use their 1.7.x version as there may be some bugs) to make the Sense2.5 easier to use."

Guest hsuchitmp
Maybe that's where the problem is...I said in the first post as below:

"Big recommand you to use Background 4 All Tabs, CookieHomeTap 1.6.1 then the CHTEditor 1.6.1(Don't use their 1.7.x version as there may be some bugs) to make the Sense2.5 easier to use."

yes i read that. sorry... :) but before i was already using this setup. and i had no problem. so thought other program was causing this. sorry again i'll try 1.6.1. thank you for the fast reply ;)

Guest kydkylin
yes i read that. sorry... :) but before i was already using this setup. and i had no problem. so thought other program was causing this. sorry again i'll try 1.6.1. thank you for the fast reply ;)

That's OK.I'm not sure whether it's the 1.7.x version that caused the problem you faced, either.So hope you could give feedback without it. :D

Guest harrypotter222

I am using this JE1 rom, so far so good except for FM Radio, i tried all the cabs below, but it doesn't scan channels, doesn't seem to have signal even selecting the frequency manually. Set to USA region.

IJ1 http://rapidshare.com/files/368809437/Sina...00_FM_Radio.cab

JD1 http://rapidshare.com/files/374737801/Sina...D1_FM_Radio.cab

JD4 http://rapidshare.com/files/380892985/Sina...D4_FM_Radio.cab

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...abs-repository/

any ideas?

Guest froggyman

Hi,

I have some issue with the keypad selection.

My preference is the Plum keypad so i have select it as the "default".

But after soft-reset, it will change back to samsung keypad.

Any tweak or registry that i can play around.

did google & find the SIPChange.... but in some forum it was mentioned that it cannot be un-installed. :rolleyes:

So will not be using it. :D

Guest kydkylin
Hi,

I have some issue with the keypad selection.

My preference is the Plum keypad so i have select it as the "default".

But after soft-reset, it will change back to samsung keypad.

Any tweak or registry that i can play around.

did google & find the SIPChange.... but in some forum it was mentioned that it cannot be un-installed. :rolleyes:

So will not be using it. :D

Seems SKtools could give you a hand.You could have a try.

Guest igorbr

i download the album fix...but it didn't fix the album in fullscreen...it's still unable to zoom pictures...now appear a small rectangle in the right top of screen...but can't zoom...what should i do to really fix this?

sorry my english...

thx

Edited by igorbr

Guest kydkylin
i download the album fix...but it didn't fix the album in fullscreen...it's still unable to zoom pictures...now appear a small rectangle in the right top of screen...but can't zoom...what should i do to really fix this?

Which fix did you install?The one in Rapid81's post2 like this?

Album's Fullscreen View Fix

Album_Fullscreen_View_Fix.cab

If you install this, the rotate, zoom and slide will work in the album's fullscreen view

I've tested it and it works fine.

My installing steps are as fellows:

1.Disable "HTC Sense" in Today item

2.Install the cab to device

3.Enable "HTC Sense" in Today item

Hope it helps.

*If you flash the the JE1 version, I recommand you use JE1's eboot and JD1's phone:

what should i use for csc?

I just erased the csc(In octans2.14, there's a opion named "erase the csc" between "Phone" button and "Intergrated" button.Choose it when you flash a new rom, then the CSC could be erased.)

Edited by kydkylin

Guest hsuchitmp
Hope it helps.

I just erased the csc(In octans2.14, there's a opion named "erase the csc" between "Phone" button and "Intergrated" button.Choose it when you flash a new rom, then the CSC could be erased.)

so i dont need a csc? maybe this is why im having trouble with my photoalbum because i used the csc of twu2 the lite one the i also tick the "erase the csc".

going to flash again this time without a csc and the "erase the csc" option enabled. feed back later. i so love your rom just the photoalbum and sometimes the autorotation of the photoalbum and touchplayer doesnt work. but when freshly soft reseted everythings fine. still noob at this :rolleyes: thank you...

Edited by hsuchitmp

Guest froggyman

Hi,

The caller screen in this 6.5.3 rom has the answer & Ignore button.

Any way to replace this with those slider type with a cab or ..( like the 6.5 slider button)...without third party application(example s2u2)

Thanks.

Edited by froggyman