An English 6.5.x lite ROM with Rapid81 and nOObody's Sense2.5

Guest kydkylin

Guest hsuchitmp

cookies home tab 1.8.0 worked. i just hard reset my phone and install first cookies home tab. it didnt work when i upgraded cookies home tab from 1.7.1 to 1.8.0. it only works when you hard reset

Guest jkgtan
cookies home tab 1.8.0 worked. i just hard reset my phone and install first cookies home tab. it didnt work when i upgraded cookies home tab from 1.7.1 to 1.8.0. it only works when you hard reset

Pardon me, if you hard reset, will the installation of v1.8 still be there?

Tested, it got formatted and disappear and I got to reinstall.

I had tried it v1.8 do work for most part after installation into this ROM.

There is one area that don't work, that is at Home page when I click Menu/Edit Home Layout/Level.. the phone hang on which ever level I click.

So now I don't go into this setting.

All other works well and I am very happy using it.

Just an update for all to know.

Edited by jkgtan

Guest ryisamu
Pardon me, if you hard reset, will the installation of v1.8 still be there?

Tested, it got formatted and disappear and I got to reinstall.

I had tried it v1.8 do work for most part after installation into this ROM.

There is one area that don't work, that is at Home page when I click Menu/Edit Home Layout/Level.. the phone hang on which ever level I click.

So now I don't go into this setting.

All other works well and I am very happy using it.

Just an update for all to know.

Tried v1.8 worked for me too, the same problem is the Edit Home Layout.

Just something I've observed, apparently there's memory leak with the sense? Mine gone down as bad as 35MB left :)

Guest kydkylin
Hi kydkylin,

Can you share the HTC Phone Canvas cab file?

Thanks!!

Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.4shared.com/file/-6JvOviw/Phone...vas_426212.html

But as far as I know, it doesn't fit 6.5.x very well or support video call.That's why I preffer samsung's dial more.

Howerer, you could have a try as you wish.

@ Kydkylin

hey, buddy. can you tell me if "My Location" works in your JE1 ROM? trying to figure out thing here. thanks :)

It works for me.Hope it work for you, too. :)

Guest kydkylin
ok, thanks for your reply.

BTW, are you going to amke a JE3 sense ROM?

I'm not interested in JE3 at all. :)

As far as I know, JE3 has nothing special except the updated version of Touchplayer.

And here is cab for JE3's TouchPlayer.exe provided by twu2:

i8000nxxje3_touchplayer_update.cab

Just installing the cab to device would make your JE1 to JE3. :)

Guest Lancez
I'm not interested in JE3 at all. :)

As far as I know, JE3 has nothing special except the updated version of Touchplayer.

And here is cab for JE3's TouchPlayer.exe provided by twu2:

i8000nxxje3_touchplayer_update.cab

Just installing the cab to device would make your JE1 to JE3. :)

:) ok, i forgot, i have read this post sometimes ago. but still, i am going to try your ROM now. thanks for your effort.

Guest hsuchitmp

hi kydkylin can you make a rom with twu2 rom and latest htc sense of shadowangle? this is the best rom in terms of memory wise. on boot have about 80mb free and flats down to 60-50mb for two days

Guest jebise

yeah i want a basic tw2 ROM with shadowangle 2016 sense as well. I asked him to make one for us and hopefully he will take that into consideration if he gets more request.

Guest kydkylin

Currently, I'm busy at school and not have so much time.

I've tried to make a lite rom with 2016 but failed and failed again...

I'll keey trying and I'll let you know as soon as it's done.

At the same time, I'm waiting Rapid81&nOObody make a new Sense 2016 all-in-one cab for us.

As far as I know, the cab they made is the most funtional, stable and fasteset.

If their new cab is done, I'll make a cab for you all soon if I got some time.

Guest Naga01

Hi kydkylin

Thanks for the excellent ROM buddy.

I am a novice in flashing and i am trying to flash my I8000 for the first time.

I was trying to flash your JE1 version and which CSC should i use, (i didnt find it in your post). Enlighten me please.

Thanks

Guest kydkylin
kydkylin i saw that u post that u have a 6.5.5 with a 6.5 kernel of 2012 version.. can u share it with us?

I'm still testing it.

As my schedule is full these days, I won't be able to upload it till the middle of July...

At the same time, I'm trying to import the sense 2016 and waiting for the new samsung fireware.

So let's see...

Hi kydkylin

Thanks for the excellent ROM buddy.

I am a novice in flashing and i am trying to flash my I8000 for the first time.

I was trying to flash your JE1 version and which CSC should i use, (i didnt find it in your post). Enlighten me please.

Thanks

As I wrote in the first thread, no csc is needed and you even need to choose "erase the csc" in octan2.14.It will detect your sim as the first boot or after a soft reset.

Good luck.

BTW, this rom still has some little bugs as not being able to receive MMS, or appearing white squares. If you can't tolerate them, I recommand you go to other chef's sense2.5 rom.

Of course, I'm still trying to make it better and better.

Guest Lancez

@ kydkylin

looking forward to your new release, am still using your JE1 for the time being with a little tweaks ;) good luck on your finals, 马到成功 :(

Guest kydkylin
@ kydkylin

looking forward to your new release, am still using your JE1 for the time being with a little tweaks ;) good luck on your finals, 马到成功 :)

谢谢!

I can confirm now my new lite rom will come with some improvements, eg. using 6.5.5 23569 SYS with office 2010, htc Rapid81's album fix, manila's wallpaper for all tab fix, and so on.

I'm now trying to import the new 2016 core and fix the mms receiving problem.

Anyway, I'll release a new rom almost in the middle of July.Wish then some people would enjoy it.

:(

Guest speedfrog
谢谢!

I can confirm now my new lite rom will come with some improvements, eg. using 6.5.5 23569 SYS with office 2010, htc Rapid81's album fix, manila's wallpaper for all tab fix, and so on.

Anyway, I'll release a new rom almost in the middle of July.Wish then some people would enjoy it.

;)

thanks!! :( :) :D

i will definitely try it! ;)

will you make the rom with rapid81`s cab for 2016 (when it is released) ? or your own?

Edited by speedfrog

Guest froggyman
谢谢!

:(

That good news.

So will you just be making a 6.5.5 or both..6.5.3 & 6.5.5 lite Rom?

Currently still on your Rom JD3... although always having white square ;)

Hope your new Rom will solve this issue.

Shall wait for your Rom then.

Thanks for your effort. :) ..appreciate it :D

Edited by froggyman

Guest kydkylin
will you make the rom with rapid81`s cab for 2016 (when it is released) ? or your own?

As soon as Rapid81 release his new 2016 cab, I'll cook it into my rom easily.His cab is always the greatest.

I'm trying to import the 2016 version into my rom now and came acroos lots of errors...I'd like to release a 2016 rom in the middle of July.But if I still failed and Rapid's 2016 cab is not ready, I'll release the rom using the same core like my JE1's version.Of course, some fixes are added to make it run better.

That good news.

So will you just be making a 6.5.5 or both..6.5.3 & 6.5.5 lite Rom?

Currently still on your Rom JD3... although always having white square ;)

Hope your new Rom will solve this issue.

Shall wait for your Rom then.

Thanks for your effort. :( ..appreciate it :)

Yeah, the white square is one of my big headaches.So I'll proberbly make a 6.5.5 rom but with samsung 6.5 rom's OEM.Thus may solve the white square problem.

Guest skoda60
As soon as Rapid81 release his new 2016 cab, I'll cook it into my rom easily.His cab is always the greatest.

I'm trying to import the 2016 version into my rom now and came acroos lots of errors...I'd like to release a 2016 rom in the middle of July.But if I still failed and Rapid's 2016 cab is not ready, I'll release the rom using the same core like my JE1's version.Of course, some fixes are added to make it run better.

Yeah, the white square is one of my big headaches.So I'll proberbly make a 6.5.5 rom but with samsung 6.5 rom's OEM.Thus may solve the white square problem.

Thank kydkylin, wailting for your next release.......

Guest shadowangel

Just tried that... The system boots but didn't pass SIM password input... =(