Stock HTC Legend Roms (NOW VODA UK)

Guest SgtDavePwnage

Guest SgtDavePwnage
Guest power3d

I have created the goldcard and, then, I tried to downgrade from 1.31(rooted) to 1.23 WWE, but I get "Bootloader version error" :P

Why?! Can't I?

Guest 42turkeys
I have created the goldcard and, then, I tried to downgrade from 1.31(rooted) to 1.23 WWE, but I get "Bootloader version error" :P

Why?! Can't I?

Downgrade defo not possible. HTC have secured the bootloader not to allow this. :D

Guest him7x

Can I put on my Legend version:

Fastweb (Italy)

RUU_Legend_Fastweb_IT_1.23.1600.2_Radio_47.26.35.04_7.05.35.26L_rel_122358

the:

RUU_Legend_HTC_WWE_1.23.405.1_Radio_47.26.35.04_7.05.35.26L_rel_120393

without risks?

(I get the Default HTC logo when I startup?)

Guest power3d
Downgrade defo not possible. HTC have secured the bootloader not to allow this. :P

So, I assume it will only be possible to install another stock rom if it has a version similar or higher than the one I have, right?

Does anybody know of any ROM WWE for Europe, version 1.31?

Thanks

Guest jakontil
So, I assume it will only be possible to install another stock rom if it has a version similar or higher than the one I have, right?

Does anybody know of any ROM WWE for Europe, version 1.31?

Thanks

Hi SGTdave, have you got the zip format?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Peganos
Downgrade defo not possible. HTC have secured the bootloader not to allow this. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I've made a downgrade from 1.31 (vodafon branded) to 1.23.. So.. I would say it works!!

Guest nieldk
Sorry, but I've made a downgrade from 1.31 (vodafon branded) to 1.23.. So.. I would say it works!!

I think lots of people would be interested in how you managed this!.

Could you describe how you did this ?

Do you by any chance notice a S-OFF in your boot-loader ? (Then I think really a lot would be interested, allthough, if you HAD the S-OFF and then downgraded, you probably lost it and have S-ON now = BAD).

Guest paviol
I think lots of people would be interested in how you managed this!.

Could you describe how you did this ?

Do you by any chance notice a S-OFF in your boot-loader ? (Then I think really a lot would be interested, allthough, if you HAD the S-OFF and then downgraded, you probably lost it and have S-ON now = BAD).

well im not sure if its needed but I think you have to be rooted and have made a goldcard.

Well at least thats me, Im rooted, and Im using goldcard whenever Im changing rom.