I8000NXXJE1 LITE 20100511

Guest twu2

Guest Mighty Warriors
1. I use it sometimes.

2. I try this before, maybe some file need during the boot after flash the rom, it stop at orange windows screen... I don't want to test it one by one to find which one need for this... so I keep it.

You can try to build a rom by yourself if you really don't want this in rom.

PS. I also think to put the call log and phonebook back to the rom, because when write a email/sms, to pickup the receipt need this 2 program.

Maybe you can consider removing task manager also. I think most ppl using 6.5.3 are using other task manager such as showcase to solve the x button problem.

Guest twu2
? but i can use "倉頡" in my Hong Kong rom - I8000HZHJC2, which has 2 files 'chajeiim.dll' and 'chajeiim.192.dll' in windows directory, and i tried to copy them to ur new XXJE1 rom under windows directory, added the same register from ZHJC2 to XXJE1 'HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{E18BFD44-DF36-11D1-90DD-0000F81E0CE9}\倉頡'. it can show the '倉頡' input, but only can input eng, not chinese. i've no clue to make it works, anyway, thx for ur quick reply!

that's microsoft ime.... I never extract this in Chinese rom... so I don't know how to build the cab for this.

Guest shadowangel

twu2

Me again! ^^

I am new to this cooking stuff and I'm thinking about cooking a ROM with your lite (that I successful created in portuguese! =D) with WM 6.5.5 and Sense 2.5...

Could you give me some directions? There aren't any portuguese ROM around with sense or WM 6.5.5 nor cookers (that I know of)... Somebody's gotta do the first step! =)

Thanks!

Guest twu2
I am new to this cooking stuff and I'm thinking about cooking a ROM with your lite (that I successful created in portuguese! =D) with WM 6.5.5 and Sense 2.5...

Could you give me some directions? There aren't any portuguese ROM around with sense or WM 6.5.5 nor cookers (that I know of)... Somebody's gotta do the first step! =)

6.5.5 => I've no experience for this.

Sense (or other package you have .cab already):

1. execute OEMizer (under to Tools folder)

2. choose 'OEM Info' page, click 'New GUID', then input the detail data (like Folder, Name.... here)

3. choose 'File & Shortcuts' page, click 'Import Cab ...', then choose the sense (or other package) cab file, then ... wait... until it show a pop dialog, then ok.

4. execute 'Create OEM' in above menu, then quit this program.

the above step will generate a new OEM package in you OEM folder, when you execute BuildOS, you can choose this package, then build the rom.

Guest shadowangel
6.5.5 => I've no experience for this.

Sense (or other package you have .cab already):

1. execute OEMizer (under to Tools folder)

2. choose 'OEM Info' page, click 'New GUID', then input the detail data (like Folder, Name.... here)

3. choose 'File & Shortcuts' page, click 'Import Cab ...', then choose the sense (or other package) cab file, then ... wait... until it show a pop dialog, then ok.

4. execute 'Create OEM' in above menu, then quit this program.

the above step will generate a new OEM package in you OEM folder, when you execute BuildOS, you can choose this package, then build the rom.

Thank you very much! =)

Let's see where this can get :)

Guest Mr. WonderFULL

Using this ROM make the ambient light sensor is too sensitive, often too bright and sometimes too dark.

is there any solution to this problem?

Thanks

Guest twu2
? but i can use "倉頡" in my Hong Kong rom - I8000HZHJC2, which has 2 files 'chajeiim.dll' and 'chajeiim.192.dll' in windows directory, and i tried to copy them to ur new XXJE1 rom under windows directory, added the same register from ZHJC2 to XXJE1 'HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{E18BFD44-DF36-11D1-90DD-0000F81E0CE9}\倉頡'. it can show the '倉頡' input, but only can input eng, not chinese. i've no clue to make it works, anyway, thx for ur quick reply!

I make a cab for MS 倉頡 and 注音, you can try this one:

i8000_cht_ms_ime.cab (362 KB)

http://www.multiupload.com/V16YZ1TSJZ

Guest jebise
Using this ROM make the ambient light sensor is too sensitive, often too bright and sometimes too dark.

is there any solution to this problem?

Thanks

samsung settings > brightness >disable auto brightness. great work tw2 your ROM + Sence 2.5 = prefect

Guest ztycx

flashed this rom in the morning. amazingly fast! thanks!

but i noticed the phone was much hotter than before (JA1) if wifi was on, and drained the battery significantly faster. anyone having the same problem?

PDA: I8000NXXJE1

CSC: I8000XEUJE1

PHONE: I8000NXXJD1

BT: 2.0.32.0.3

WIFI: 1.3.5.01.3.5.0

Edited by ztycx

Guest jebise

you know what i noticed that too yesterday didn't think it was a issue till you mentioned it here, althrough i kept restarting the phone and it was connecting to data on boot.

Has anyone encountered sync stopping randomly with this ROM? syncing 2000+ songs and it stops syncing after it syncs a few and it not like it disconnecting from the PC as it still shows up in computer and i'm able to browse the phone with no problems, yet WMP throws a error and i have to close WMP and start syncing again. Been trying to sync for 2 days now it getting there little by little but getting annoying that i can't just start it and leave it.

Edited by jebise

Guest Mighty Warriors
update i8000lite_v3_JE1.zip in 1st post, fix the issue for Chome.

Did you update this as well CHome, i8000nxxje1_chome.cab (916 KB)?

Guest twu2
Did you update this as well CHome, i8000nxxje1_chome.cab (916 KB)?

I've checked the cab, the registry value still there. so no need to update it.

Guest fubo
update i8000lite_v3_JE1.zip in 1st post, fix the issue for Chome.

I can't find the 29d83cd1-abf5-4903-8b3d-47ea40bc5688.rgu anywhere in my dump. Is that ok? What issue should it fix?

Guest twu2
I can't find the 29d83cd1-abf5-4903-8b3d-47ea40bc5688.rgu anywhere in my dump. Is that ok? What issue should it fix?

in deleted\SYS\CHome_Lang_0409

if you are use different language, the folder name will be different (I'm not sure the filename will change or not).

Guest fubo
in deleted\SYS\CHome_Lang_0409

if you are use different language, the folder name will be different (I'm not sure the filename will change or not).

I don't have any file at all in deleted\SYS\CHome_Lang_0410...

What should it fix?

Guest fubo
how about SYS\CHome_Lang_0410 ?

I have only 6cef39de-c584-4f8a-9d92-81ae5d1dcd1d.rgu.

or maybe already in OEM\zzzOEM_CHome?

I have only 8c58193c-f8ab-447a-af67-a5167df96529.rgu

Guest twu2
I have only 6cef39de-c584-4f8a-9d92-81ae5d1dcd1d.rgu.

add

6cef39de-c584-4f8a-9d92-81ae5d1dcd1d.rgu.

to LITE\deleted_files.txt

and

LITE\OEM\CHome.txt

then run the script again with ignore_deleted_folder parameter, like:

php -Cq i8000lite.php ignore_deleted_folder

then build the rom again.

but... you can also skip this, the files already in SYS\CHome_Lang_0410, so it will be included in the ROM either you choose CHome or not choose CHome.

the only different is: if you don't choose CHome to build the rom, this file can be removed, and if don't remove it, it just allocate some space in your rom.

Edited by twu2

Guest fubo
add

6cef39de-c584-4f8a-9d92-81ae5d1dcd1d.rgu.

to LITE\deleted_files.txt

and

LITE\OEM\CHome.txt

then run the script again with ignore_deleted_folder parameter, like:

php -Cq i8000lite.php ignore_deleted_folder

then build the rom again.

but... you can also skip this, the files already in SYS\CHome_Lang_0410, so it will be included in the ROM either you choose CHome or not choose CHome.

the only different is: if you don't choose CHome to build the rom, this file can be removed, and if don't remove it, it just allocate some space in your rom.

So it is meant not to fix an issue, but to save more space.

Guest twu2
So it is meant not to fix an issue, but to save more space.

to you, yes.

for English rom, it already be moved to deleted folder, it will make chome unusable.

Guest vlgligor

I have some problems playing with touch player some "avi" videos recorded with my camera. The message is always: divx vod "this device is not authorized to play this video". The video plays well in tcpmp. Any solutions? And yes, I already registered and downloaded the video supposed to unlock it from vod.divx.com with no results.

Guest farookh

Twu2 great rom thanks

can u fix this dont know if its just me or ne one else having this problem

1. In the internet page of sense

favorites page opens and show list of favorites but cant scroll just stuck there.

2. My location doesnt find auto have to manually enter, no big deal but work on nOObody's rom.

thanks.

Guest baniyang

the rom is very fast!thanks

but there's a problem with touch player

can't load .srt sub in this rom's touch player but in other roms it works

can you fix this~~thank you !!!!!

Guest twu2
can u fix this dont know if its just me or ne one else having this problem

that's sense issue? I think you should ask Rapid81 for this.