Sign in to follow this  
RainerRabe2

closed: Can anyone Post CSC_B7610NXXIK6

neither the mobile firmware downloader (JIT error messages, 3.5 sp1 is installed..) nor this page

http://share4gsm.com/index.php?strona=file...0/Slovakia(IRD) Austria(MOB)/PDA(B7610NXXIK6)CSC(B7610NXXIK6)Phone(B7610XXIK3)

works for me

so would be grateful if some of guys who managed to download either way could post a link to the CSC file(s) there.

txs!

Edited by RainerRabe2

neither the mobile firmware downloader (JIT error messages, 3.5 sp1 is installed..) nor this page

http://share4gsm.com/index.php?strona=file...0/Slovakia(IRD) Austria(MOB)/PDA(B7610NXXIK6)CSC(B7610NXXIK6)Phone(B7610XXIK3)

works for me

so would be grateful if some of guys who managed to download either way could post a link to the CSC file(s) there.

txs!

Hi, I downloaded my version just few days before firmware downloader stoped working, I don't know if it will help you. My phone is from original distribution for Slovakia (B7610NIRDIK6.csc), here is the csc download link

Hi, I downloaded my version just few days before firmware downloader stoped working, I don't know if it will help you. My phone is from original distribution for Slovakia (B7610NIRDIK6.csc), here is the csc download link

thanks, mate!

I will try if it also works with the Germany keyboard of the Austrian version of the phone!

thanks!