Daskalos Giorgio Armani ROM for B7610

Guest daskalos

Guest Ignition

i am thinking about installing this ROM ... what is the performance like ??

is it much different to our original software ?? or is it really just a golden skin added to the UI ??

Guest rybar73

Hi, can someone who flash this ROM run my testing app? I would like to know if sensors are available in this ROM, because some features in Samsung SDK are not enabled in B7610 ROM but in B7620 yes. So please test and post me results.

You can download here...

Just instal first Samsung SDK(ex. smi_wm_std_sdk_redist_2_2_0.cab) and then run TestingApp.exe in device.

Many thanks! rybar73

Guest daskalos
Hi, can someone who flash this ROM run my testing app? I would like to know if sensors are available in this ROM, because some features in Samsung SDK are not enabled in B7610 ROM but in B7620 yes. So please test and post me results.

You can download here...

Just instal first Samsung SDK(ex. smi_wm_std_sdk_redist_2_2_0.cab) and then run TestingApp.exe in device.

Many thanks! rybar73

It may not work, i did not use those major drivers from GA cause they are outdated

Guest LycanX

Hey Guys,

Is it only me or everyone who feel that this ROM works like butter on our 7610...

the new ringtones are excellent. it least way better than the 7610 ones.....

Guest papao217

tried using the ROM, but when i used the camera, it asks to update camera driver, so i reverted to my previous rom...

Guest daskalos
Hey Guys,

Is it only me or everyone who feel that this ROM works like butter on our 7610...

the new ringtones are excellent. it least way better than the 7610 ones.....

Butter or better?

Guest daskalos
tried using the ROM, but when i used the camera, it asks to update camera driver, so i reverted to my previous rom...

You must update it....

disable sleep...

dial *#2470#

tap firmware update

enter password 1234 then ok

then wait for at least 10 Minutes, then soft reset...

You will have your camera :)

Guest papao217

how about when pressing the menu button, it says thenme 1 not available, switch to theme 0... i already installed your addon

Guest daskalos
how about when pressing the menu button, it says thenme 1 not available, switch to theme 0... i already installed your addon

After installing the addon cab, open Icon settings, then select the first icon set :)

Edited by daskalos

Guest abbeysumit

The ROM is good .. its flashy and for a change teh gold color look super...

Everything is working great absolutely fine...

@daskalos ... as always you rock..

and yes you are right.... your ROMS are working without any problem in India B7610....

Guest xbongx
Available at first post

bro pwede mo bah malagay ang X sa SPAM? tulad ng 6.5.X? at yung start menu sa SPAM din?

at pareho tayo bro GLOBE users hehehe...

Guest talktoanil
i am thinking about installing this ROM ... what is the performance like ??

is it much different to our original software ?? or is it really just a golden skin added to the UI ??

would like to ask same..those using it please reply..thanks in advance

Guest Bartoo

I have a little problem with camera. When i try to On it, there is a info- "Please update camera firmware", after pressed OK, camera switch off. Any idea?