2.1 Vanilla based on r6

Guest Sh4d0w940

Guest robot1000

Looks very nice

I've noticed that it still has T-Mobile dialer in the menu, would it be possible to remove that in the next release?

Guest Sh4d0w940
Looks very nice

I've noticed that it still has T-Mobile dialer in the menu, would it be possible to remove that in the next release?

Yes, I didn't notice until you said :)

ToDo for next release:

- Remove T-Mobile Dialer

- Remove T-Mobile Call log

- Replace T-Mobile Calendar with stock calendar

That shouldn't take too long ;)

Guest Csöpi

is it only for me but if someone calls me he cant hear anything. I hear him and myself as well. And voice search works as well so the mic is ok, but with the calling there is something wrong.

Guest robot1000
is it only for me but if someone calls me he cant hear anything. I hear him and myself as well. And voice search works as well so the mic is ok, but with the calling there is something wrong.

Yeh same for me, it seems like a major bug

The mic when calling doesn't seem to work :)

Edited by robot1000

Guest Rizzly
+1

Not all that much to see, looks like 1.5 but with added possibilities of live wallpapers, a few changed icons and a different lockscreen (looks like the t-mobile one but with different colors).

Guest Sh4d0w940
Yeh same for me, it seems like a major bug

The mic when calling doesn't seem to work :)

Major bug indeed, I think the problem is phone.apk wich i replaced along with the others.

I'm uploading an version with the original app now.

Not all that much to see, looks like 1.5 but with added possibilities of live wallpapers, a few changed icons and a different lockscreen (looks like the t-mobile one but with different colors).

Hej Rizzly! :)

Hur väl flyter live wallpapers på då?

Guest gusthy
Major bug indeed, I think the problem is phone.apk wich i replaced along with the others.

Will you please announce when it is up?

Guest Daniel Williamson

Hi when looking in root explorer the .odex for the phone.apk is missing maybe this is why ?

Dan

Guest screwface
Hi when looking in root explorer the .odex for the phone.apk is missing maybe this is why ?

Dan

an apk will work without an odex

Guest Sh4d0w940

Dan

No, I deleted that because I replaced the apk and then the odex file is no longer right.

On first boot the phone creates them in /data.

Guest Daniel Williamson

Some more screenshots :)

post-621853-1274034699_thumb.png

post-621853-1274034719_thumb.png

post-621853-1274034736_thumb.png

ps. Dont know whats happend to the notifiactions bar :S trust me its not like that normall XD

Dan

Guest neuty

Hi folks,

Can this Rom replace the one suggested in the "How to: Root phone and install Android v.2.1" thread, or is there another process to do?

My sons Pulse is unlocked and was about to install the rom from that thread and spotted this.

Any help as never done this on Android before.

neuty

Guest Sh4d0w940
Hi folks,

Can this Rom replace the one suggested in the "How to: Root phone and install Android v.2.1" thread, or is there another process to do?

My sons Pulse is unlocked and was about to install the rom from that thread and spotted this.

Any help as never done this on Android before.

neuty

Yes, the process is the same. Make sure you install the recovery image and do a nandroid backup.

Guest gusthy
Yes, the process is the same. Make sure you install the recovery image and do a nandroid backup.

Did you upload the one with the original phone.apk?

Guest neuty

Thanks,

I have all the supplied downloads from the thread.

Fingers crossed, or I will have a very angry 14 year old son. :)

neuty

Guest dadme

After flashing this, my phone go crazy. After using phone i got reboots at every 5 min. So i decided to remove, and restore an r6 nandroid backup. Can't even restore nandroid backup, after wipe and restore i get an error , saying use adb to restore. Any ideeas?

PS Now i flashed MCR1.7, and it seem working. So no nandroid from this rom for me.

Guest Barny_Ger

HI there ,

this is my first post ;)

This Rom seems to work very fine , but the CPU load ist on 100 % :)

I used "Android System Info"

So the phone ist yery slow

Any Idea