2.1 Vanilla based on r6

Guest Sh4d0w940

Guest Csöpi

i like it to be honest. I like the feature. I didnt had any FC because of it. If you could upload the .apk for it if you remove it its good for me. I'll install it then for myself. (is it working that integreted if i intall is later?)

Is it possible that you try the version 3 before uploading? I mean making a phone call. It would be better for everyone. For you not to upload it too many times, and for us not to download it again ang again:)

Guest gusthy
Yeah about voice search, does someone use it or shall i remove it?

Because at start it gives a FC and if it's not used anyway you'd be better off without it.

We all have some negative impression with it, so it would be nice to add it to /data/app, and therefore who does not want it, simply uninstall it.

(I will :) )

Edited by gusthy

Guest Csöpi

i just installed the t-mobile version and the calling is working fine for now. I will test the phone hope i dont get any rebootsand FC-s

Guest Willz

Finished installing and syncing google stuff. I went to the market, and it crashes my phone and goes all weird. I want the official release now. :)

Guest Sh4d0w940
i like it to be honest. I like the feature. I didnt had any FC because of it. If you could upload the .apk for it if you remove it its good for me. I'll install it then for myself. (is it working that integreted if i intall is later?)

Is it possible that you try the version 3 before uploading? I mean making a phone call. It would be better for everyone. For you not to upload it too many times, and for us not to download it again ang again:)

It's uploaded already :D

And I just uploaded the T-Mobile version, I will just leave phone.apk and telephonyprovider.apk in next updates.

Update3 is still has T-Mobile in the name but for next updates the phone.apk and telephonyprovider.apk from T-Mobile will be standard.

And I also won't remove Voice Search, first FC was probably the only one and if you like it I'll just leave it in :(

*edit*

We all have some negative impression with it, so it would be nice to add it to /data/app, and therefore who does not want it, simply uninstall it.

(I will ;) )

I will do that, then it would be easy to choose for all users.

i just installed the t-mobile version and the calling is working fine for now. I will test the phone hope i dont get any rebootsand FC-s

Wow, you're fast! :(

I was still typing and you've already tested before i finished my post. :)

Edited by Sh4d0w940

Guest gusthy
It's uploaded already :)

And I just uploaded the T-Mobile version, I will just leave phone.apk and telephonyprovider.apk in next updates.

Update3 is still has T-Mobile in the name but for next updates the phone.apk and telephonyprovider.apk from T-Mobile will be standard.

And I also won't remove Voice Search, first FC was probably the only one and if you like it I'll just leave it in ;)

I got a 403 Forbidden error when trying to download.

Guest gusthy
Whoops, you're right. It's fixed now :)

thx ;)

And waiting for update 4 to have a removable voicesearch :D

Btw, if I want to remove it manually, is it enough to remove the appropriate apk with root explorer or adb?

Guest gusthy
whats changed in update 3.?

Can you maybe make a changelog?

I know i ask a lot:D Thank you for all your work:)

As we all know, women like to communicate, but this moves the world forward :)

Guest Sh4d0w940
thx :)

And waiting for update 4 to have a removable voicesearch ;)

Btw, if I want to remove it manually, is it enough to remove the appropriate apk with root explorer or adb?

Yes, but if you delete it you won't need the .odex file either so remove that too.

Guest gusthy
Yes, but if you delete it you won't need the .odex file either so remove that too.

Fine, it is exactly what I will do then :)

Guest gusthy
Then its a shame that im not a women:P

/OFF

Oh, then your family name is Ötvös? :)

/ON

Did your tmob version crash already?

Guest JingleManSweep
/OFF

Oh, then your family name is Ötvös? :)

/ON

Did your tmob version crash already?

Mine totally locked up during the Setup Wizard (logging into to Google). Worst ROM yet in terms of stability!

Guest Csöpi

mine is working correct for now. No Fc and no reboot. I think the first version was quicker but this is working stable for now.

Guest gusthy
mine is working correct for now. No Fc and no reboot. I think the first version was quicker but this is working stable for now.

Fine, then it goes to device :)

Have you tried to tether with that?

Guest Sh4d0w940
What do i do to format the SD card for A2SD?

Found out where it is but not sure on which way to format it.

In the recovery image you can choose "Partition SD"

Choose that and use these settings:

Swap : 0 (has to be 0 or A2SD won't work and swap isn't used anyway)

Ext2 : 512 (or more or less but 512 is good)

Fat32 : Remaining (can't change much on this one ;))

Why is it called the v.3 ROM called T-Mobile, as it seems like it's the Vanilla?

It's called T-Mobile because it has the phone.apk and telephonyprovider.apk from T-Mobile.

Next updates won't have T-Mobile in the name and all will be vanilla-style. :)

*edit*

Downloading now is this odex'd and does root still work?

Most of the apps are odexed and root also still works.

Edited by Sh4d0w940

Guest TehStiggles
In the recovery image you can choose "Partition SD"

Choose that and use these settings:

Swap : 0 (has to be 0 or A2SD won't work and swap isn't used anyway)

Ext2 : 512 (or more or less but 512 is good)

Fat32 : Remaining (can't change much on this one :))

Much obliged, thanks ;)

Guest screwface

So the calender, file manager, email, music, gallery and calculator apps aren't vanilla? Or is just the icons that are from old versions of android/the t mobile rom

Edited by screwface

Guest Sh4d0w940
So the calender, file manager, email, music, gallery and calculator apps aren't vanilla? Or is just the icons that are from old versions of android/the t mobile rom

*Edited*

Calendar: not vanilla, doesn't seem to be in the sdk image :S

File manager: not vanilla, also doesn't seem to be in the sdk image :S

Email: Vanilla

Music: will change it in next version

Gallery: will change it in next version

Calculator: Vanilla

Edited by Sh4d0w940

Guest robot1000

My pulse now keeps on rebooting every 5 minutes. I've tried using autokiller but that hasn't solved it.

Anyone else experiencing constant rebooting?