[solved for now] Daskalos hybrid rom and S2U2 - incoming call slider problem.

Guest .:stn:.

Hi, since yesterday I'm using daskalos hybrid rom, everything's great (good job Daskalos) t but I have one problem with S2U2.

IF I turn the system lock off, when I have incoming call s2u2 is put into background and I see WM answering screen - the one with 2 button and busy sms option. Then when I e.g. ignore icnoming call the cal ends, but I'm taken for a while to s2u2 slide incoming call unlock.

When I turn the suystem lock on everything's fine, I see s2u2 slide incoming call screen first, but then I see the system loc (it's double locked)

Of course what I need is no system lock, and s2u2 incoming call slider on call. (The way it shoud be.)

[hope I'm understood]

Anyone having similar problems?

TIA for any ideas or solutions.

Edited by .:stn:.

Try disabling the samsung dialer. This should help you :)

my saviour almigty ;)

yes it actually heleped, big Thank You [;

I miss haptic feedback a bit though [;

Guest Klimto
my saviour almigty ;)

yes it actually heleped, big Thank You [;

I miss haptic feedback a bit though [;

Also it seems like the phone wakeup-time when being called is increased by something like 5 seconds when the samsung dialer is disabled. If i enable it i have a 4 second delay when being called, but with it disabled i have a delay of almost 9 seconds :)

Does anyone else have this problem?

Guest Freezy1982
Also it seems like the phone wakeup-time when being called is increased by something like 5 seconds when the samsung dialer is disabled. If i enable it i have a 4 second delay when being called, but with it disabled i have a delay of almost 9 seconds :)

Does anyone else have this problem?

It's already discussed here in the forum. No solution yet ;)

But I have another Problem with S2U2 I would like to discuss:

If I lock my Screen with S2U2 all my Buttons are locked too. But If I wake up my phone and the sliding screen appears, Camera and VolumeRockers are activated and working (Cam App opens and Volume Control appears if they are pushed)

A_C told me it is not a problem of S2U2 but of our B7610. This Hardware-Buttons align direct to our System and cannot be blocked. Why?

1) Does anyone else have this Problem?

2) Is there a solution yet?

3) Are there other working Lock's (apart from WM6.5 Smartlock)?

THX!